• 546(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
Luna, I'm PMing link to my Failed Autotune log since it *may* be a problem with a separate plugin PTVL is attempting to use.

This is a fresh settings2.xml being created from Autotune, I tried both ways to Autotune with "Find plugin Channels" enabled and disabled, I keep seeing the same error in the log where it appears to freeze for quite a while with no progress and I just kill XBMC. I have used the Channel Configuration to add some plugin channels with that addon that work great, just autotune crashes and burns with this.

Thanks for looking
EDIT: problem solved
(2015-02-09, 00:37)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2015-02-09, 00:15)jaochoo Wrote: Is there any restriction regarding plugin channel type? I tried different video addons as source but none worked so far - PTVL always gets stucked updating the channels while parsing the addon ("Updating channel x, building pluginTV, parsing <addon_name>").

can you provide a logHuhHuhHuh

I'm not at home at the moment but will post a log in a couple of days after I'm back. It's the Kodi.log from appdata/roaming/kodi, right?
Just tried to add a channel from my kodi favorites gets stuck when loading is there any special way the channel has to be name so ptvl can reconize it. Stop loading everytime it get to that channel?
Hi All... and a big shout-out to anyone running PTVL on an Android tablet - I have a curious problem: no touch screen response, once PTVL begins playing video.

No EPG, no OSD, no transport controls, Nuthin'... no matter how much swiping, tapping or poking I make on the video display area, Kodi/PTVL ignores any and all attempts at control. The video continues to play, disregarding any control actions on the video screen area.

HOWEVER... it will respond to the ubiquitous Back, Home & Recent Apps controls on the bottom navigation bar. When video is playing (initiated by PTVL), the Back command pops up the "exit PseudoTV Live?" dialog, and tapping "Yes" closes PTVL normally, returning to a fully functioning Kodi.

During the unresponsive PTVL-video playback, notification popups indicate channel-building progresses without any trouble. Initial setup and minimal auto-tuning of online sources appear to have completed successfully.

On the other hand, videos (and music) launched from other addons behave as expected, popping up OSD controls when the screen is touched.

Has anyone experienced this when PTVL is running on your own (touch-screen-only) Android tablet ?

This is my setup...
H/W: Kobo Arc (original, 32 GB model)
Kodi: 14.1 (Helix)
PTVL: v0.58b

...and here is a log (launch Kodi, launch PTVL, attempt to display EPG while video is playing, Android BACK key to exit PTVL, send log to pastebin).

It's not the end of the world (Kodi-on-Kobo is a very casual exercise), but if anyone has ideas, I'd be grateful to hear them.
Thanks in advance Blush
::  LibreELEC 9.2.6 RELEASE - Generic x86_64  ::  Intel 847 NUC  ::  KVR1333D3S9/4G  ::  Kingston SMS200S3/30G mSATA  ::  MS 1044 MCE keyboard  ::  GP-IR02BK remote  ::  Xonfluence  ::  10.9TiB on FreeNAS v11.3-U5 (RAID-Z2)  ::
Custom skin "Titian" updated,works with latest version(great work, Luna!)

If someone likes it: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/09p1iego7c559...GZm7a?dl=0

Screenshots:
watch gallery
(2015-02-09, 09:28)Bbold Wrote: Just tried to add a channel from my kodi favorites gets stuck when loading is there any special way the channel has to be name so ptvl can reconize it. Stop loading everytime it get to that channel?

Log = Help!
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2015-02-09, 10:17)gjwAudio Wrote: Hi All... and a big shout-out to anyone running PTVL on an Android tablet - I have a curious problem: no touch screen response, once PTVL begins playing video.

No EPG, no OSD, no transport controls, Nuthin'... no matter how much swiping, tapping or poking I make on the video display area, Kodi/PTVL ignores any and all attempts at control. The video continues to play, disregarding any control actions on the video screen area.

HOWEVER... it will respond to the ubiquitous Back, Home & Recent Apps controls on the bottom navigation bar. When video is playing (initiated by PTVL), the Back command pops up the "exit PseudoTV Live?" dialog, and tapping "Yes" closes PTVL normally, returning to a fully functioning Kodi.

During the unresponsive PTVL-video playback, notification popups indicate channel-building progresses without any trouble. Initial setup and minimal auto-tuning of online sources appear to have completed successfully.

On the other hand, videos (and music) launched from other addons behave as expected, popping up OSD controls when the screen is touched.

Has anyone experienced this when PTVL is running on your own (touch-screen-only) Android tablet ?

This is my setup...
H/W: Kobo Arc (original, 32 GB model)
Kodi: 14.1 (Helix)
PTVL: v0.58b

...and here is a log (launch Kodi, launch PTVL, attempt to display EPG while video is playing, Android BACK key to exit PTVL, send log to pastebin).

It's not the end of the world (Kodi-on-Kobo is a very casual exercise), but if anyone has ideas, I'd be grateful to hear them.
Thanks in advance Blush

PTVL doesn't have touch support, maybe down the road? but not right now....
0.58b

building channel list hangs after autotune.

Code:
23:49:44 T:139888686102272   ERROR: script.pseudotv.live-ChannelList: Unable to get information about channel 361
23:49:44 T:139888686102272  NOTICE: createRSSFileList Cache
23:49:44 T:139888686102272   ERROR: script.pseudotv.live-ChannelList: Unable to get information about channel 362
23:49:45 T:139888686102272  NOTICE: createYoutubeFilelist Cache
23:49:45 T:139888686102272   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.UnboundLocalError'>
                                            Error Contents: local variable 'YTMSG' referenced before assignment
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.pseudotv.live/resources/lib/Overlay.py", line 409, in onInit
                                                if self.readConfig() == False:
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.pseudotv.live/resources/lib/Overlay.py", line 604, in readConfig
                                                self.channels = self.channelList.setupList()
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.pseudotv.live/resources/lib/ChannelList.py", line 194, in setupList
                                                self.setupChannel(i + 1, self.background, makenewlists, False)
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.pseudotv.live/resources/lib/ChannelList.py", line 479, in setupChannel
                                                if self.makeChannelList(channel, chtype, chsetting1, chsetting2, chsetting3, chsetting4, append) == True:
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.pseudotv.live/resources/lib/ChannelList.py", line 716, in makeChannelList
                                                fileList = self.createYoutubeFilelist(setting1, setting2, setting3, setting4, limit)
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.pseudotv.live/resources/lib/ChannelList.py", line 2575, in createYoutubeFilelist
                                                result = self.createYoutubeFilelist_NEW(setting1, setting2, setting3, setting4, limit)
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.pseudotv.live/resources/lib/ChannelList.py", line 2628, in createYoutubeFilelist_NEW
                                                self.updateDialog.update(self.updateDialogProgress, "Updating channel " + str(self.settingChannel), "adding Youtube", "parsing " + str(YTMSG))
                                            UnboundLocalError: local variable 'YTMSG' referenced before assignment
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
23:51:51 T:139888660928256  NOTICE: Thread JobWorker start, auto delete: true
00:10:15 T:139888888342272  NOTICE: Previous line repeats 1 times.
00:10:15 T:139888888342272  NOTICE: Thread VideoInfoScanner start, auto delete: false
00:10:15 T:139888888342272  NOTICE: VideoInfoScanner: Starting scan ..
00:10:18 T:139889316173568  NOTICE: Thread JobWorker start, auto delete: true

complete log can be found here

I'm running OpenELEC 5.0.1 / Kodi 14.1

I have to punch the box to get rid of the dialogue screen - hangs on saying 'waiting for file lock'. Cancelling doesn't work either. This is with a fresh setup, with the contents of userdata completely removed prior to the autotune.

I really enjoy PSTV, thanks for all your hard work on it.
(2015-02-09, 15:42)Lunatixz Wrote: PTVL doesn't have touch support, maybe down the road? but not right now....

Ahhhhhh... Mystery Solved. Thanks Luna for the quick, definitive answer. No more head-scratching on this item Tongue

The Kobo looks forward to the day you implement TOUCH.

And thank you again, for the heroic effort that is PseudoTV Live !!
::  LibreELEC 9.2.6 RELEASE - Generic x86_64  ::  Intel 847 NUC  ::  KVR1333D3S9/4G  ::  Kingston SMS200S3/30G mSATA  ::  MS 1044 MCE keyboard  ::  GP-IR02BK remote  ::  Xonfluence  ::  10.9TiB on FreeNAS v11.3-U5 (RAID-Z2)  ::
after running and creating the channels for the first time. I then tried to run PTVL again, it goes to start the first channel but hangs with the blue overlay and LOADING CHANNEL.

log file: http://pastebin.com/uZHtv7UF

Running in set-top box mode
Log=show.php?id=420947
Everytime i try to get a live tv in ptvl it does not recognize the channel. I tried puting it in using the plugin and my kodi favorites.The channel does work because i can watch it outside of ptvl. Is there a certain way channel has to be in the folder or certain plugin it will work with?
(2015-02-09, 19:40)Dec64 Wrote: after running and creating the channels for the first time. I then tried to run PTVL again, it goes to start the first channel but hangs with the blue overlay and LOADING CHANNEL.

log file: http://pastebin.com/uZHtv7UF

Running in set-top box mode

Your log has no debug info, follow post1 to learn how to properly submit logs... Thanks
Where can I get customs skins for ptvl? I notice they have default and ptvl but, I see people with differents kinds of skins. Is there a place where you can get them ?
(2015-02-09, 21:06)boyboy Wrote: Where can I get customs skins for ptvl? I notice they have default and ptvl but, I see people with differents kinds of skins. Is there a place where you can get them ?

Go through the last 10 pages or so of this thread. Not all skins have been updated yet to work with the new fixes. Marshall posted some unofficial updates to the base skins (although they may break as Luna makes alterations to the skin/art code). Titian was also recently updated a few posts ago.
  • 546(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45