• 71(current)
Release P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi
Hi everyone!
I'm trying to use p2pstreams on a qnap nas with embedded xbmc software. I installed it correctly but when I try to open an acestream link I get the known error "torrent not valid or unavailable". I guess it could due to the fact that the nas doesn't have a proper installed version of acestream engine. Do you think there could be a way to overcome the issue?
Looking at enen92's guide I understood that only supported linux distro are debian, ubuntu and arch. Is it right? Could it be possible to install it having ipkg on my nas?

Thanks for any help
I don't know what that device is running nor its architecture, if the portable version the addon ships do not work, post the output of the cmd:

sh $HOME/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream/acestreamengine --client-console --lib-path $HOME/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream
Hi All,

Just looking around for some confirmation on the following issue (that anyway doesn't happen so often...).

While playing Sopcast streams, sometimes the playback closes going back to the streams menu...I have then to start it again and everything goes perfectly. Sometimes the issues is repeated randomly during a stream playback (let's say in two hours of playback, this can happen 2/3 times).

Anyone noticed this issue?

In case, I will try to enable the debug mode to check what is happening...
Light IMDb Ratings Update - Keep updated the IMDb ratings for your movies and TV shows.
In case you found useful my work, feel free to offer me a cappuccino!
(2015-02-09, 01:08)enen92 Wrote: I don't know what that device is running nor its architecture, if the portable version the addon ships do not work, post the output of the cmd:

sh $HOME/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream/acestreamengine --client-console --lib-path $HOME/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream

Thanks for the help enen92... It seems that the nas (HS-251) hasn't such a directory. However trying

/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/HD_Station/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/XBMC/root/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream/acestreamengine --client-console --lib-path /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/XBMC/root/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream

I get the error:

error while loading shared libraries: libpython2.7.so.1.0: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS32

Any idea? I'm not an expert Sad
Whats the output of uname -a?
uname -a gives:

Linux NASE68EBA 3.12.6 #1 SMP Mon Jan 26 15:38:55 CST 2015 x86_64 unknown
Hi, ive p2p on a nuc 2820 with Openelec, I can't see the advanced tools menu anywhere to change my buffer speed. I can find it on my pi so I do know where I should be looking. When I go into it I've got the list of places to go and down the bottom it has the add website parser but that's it. Any ideas?
Hi everyone.
I have a jb ipad with Kodi 14.1
I had some issues with an addon that was crashing the app,so i uninstalled Kodi and reinstalled.
BUT now the p2p stream addon,when i install it,it doesnt download the acestream and sopcast modules at first run although i check the "download modules on boot" option.And i says that its not compatible with my OS.
Before the reinstall EVERYTHING was working like a charm!!!!The acestream engine STARTED everytime i opened an acestream link..Sopcast links also worked..!!!
Am i missing something?Is there something that i dont do in the right way?
Is it because i had xbmc installed before and there was another acestream client that worked?
Thank you!
No it wasn't it has never worked on ios.
So..if p2p streams is not compatible with ios..How i was watching acestream links?With acestream engine running perfectly?
Was there any other addon (that i previously added),that could import the acestream engine on xbmc or kodi (on ios)?
There is no acestreamengine for ios. Hence the addon doesn't work for ios.
If you're running ios you'll get that message (OS not supported). What you were watching or using before I don't know, it was not acestreams for sure. You were probably watching http/rtmp links.
Well thats the weird part!!..I absolutely had acestream engine working!!..There was also the acestream engine window open on the right of the screen with acestream logo,showing the buffer and the streaming rate!!
Hi newbie here, I had acestreams working fine with phoenix and now it keeps saying acestream failed to load the file on any of those channels? I have tried to uninstall and reinstall but cant get it working? help would be appreciated thanks. I am using a Samsung tab s 10.5 android tablet

cheers
(2015-02-11, 18:51)gazman1976 Wrote: Hi newbie here, I had acestreams working fine with phoenix and now it keeps saying acestream failed to load the file on any of those channels? I have tried to uninstall and reinstall but cant get it working? help would be appreciated thanks. I am using a Samsung tab s 10.5 android tablet

cheers

No phoenix here: read http://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Forum_rul...ed_add-ons
(2015-02-11, 11:49)hooley Wrote: Hi, ive p2p on a nuc 2820 with Openelec, I can't see the advanced tools menu anywhere to change my buffer speed. I can find it on my pi so I do know where I should be looking. When I go into it I've got the list of places to go and down the bottom it has the add website parser but that's it. Any ideas?

Thats a known bug, put settings back to default and re-enter the addon
  • 71(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi14