• 562(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
Hi Luna!

New versions come often nowadays, I'd like to request a very tiny feature: when PAUSE pressed, I'd prefer a clean screen instead of background image+OSD+'pause' title. I get used to delete manually lines 2508-2510 from overlay.py but an option in Visuals tab, something like 'No OSD when Paused', would be more convenient.

Thanks!
Quote:Icon names must match Channel Name exactly (ie. ABC = ABC.png) 18 Character limit.

Any suggestions on how to resolve the channel logo for a TV show that are more than 18 characters?
the issue I am running into the name of the show:

How I Met Your Mother.png for the TV show 'How I Met Your Mother'

I am setting the channel using TV show, but that is not working to see the logo in the channel guide. I used to do a smart playlist and then name the smart playlist with a shorter name and name the logo file the same (ex. naming the show 'himym' and the file himym.png) but this doesn't work anymore.

I am also seeing the issue with TV shows with special characters (?, * or .)

Anyone have a solution for this issue, since the one I used to use is no longer working? Thank you.
(2015-02-13, 21:03)peglegtv Wrote:
(2015-02-13, 20:46)Reb313 Wrote: So I have a strange issue where PTVL won't display random channel logos in the guide. I have them set to the exact channel names and they are .png.

Any ideas?

I posted about the same thing back in comment 8393, all of my channels use custom logos and all are renamed with rule #1 to match the logo name and none of my logos will show up, I'm still looking for help, they worked for me up till 58d update

by chance any of these channel names have special characters or more than 18 characters in length?
I have one that is called "hishe" and points to how it should have ended on YouTube".

No logo.

Also, starting today I'm getting a random issue when starting PTVL that on OTA channels it comes with this menu bar and I can't change channels or press enter to get to the guide. Pressing stop changes the channel, and I can't exit PTVL, I have to exit Kodi entirely.

http://postimg.org/image/6llsgoicf/full/
(2015-02-13, 10:03)NIPSZX Wrote: PseudoTV Live just went from being my favorite addon to my most hated!!! Absolutely horrible update... Why is autotune broken?? When will it be fixed??

Not the best way to get anyone to want to take the time to help you...
New update is out, appears to fix a bunch of the recent problems
Its been a while since I've had time for pseudotv live testing. But I just had to post today about the latest update. EVERYTHING WORKS!! THANKS LUNA FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK!!

ps I'm only using it for plugin autotuning, directory/movie genre interleaving and youtube autotuning(my personal playlists as music videos) Which are working flawlessy!
My EPG is still all messed up as far as duration go. It is seemingly random; it is making half hour shows display as an hour and it throws off the whole guide. If i leave it on the channel, it rolls over to the next episode, by the guide is still messed up. Is there anyway to force duration block sizes or anything?
(2015-02-14, 01:00)amcfarla Wrote:
(2015-02-13, 21:03)peglegtv Wrote:
(2015-02-13, 20:46)Reb313 Wrote: So I have a strange issue where PTVL won't display random channel logos in the guide. I have them set to the exact channel names and they are .png.

Any ideas?

I posted about the same thing back in comment 8393, all of my channels use custom logos and all are renamed with rule #1 to match the logo name and none of my logos will show up, I'm still looking for help, they worked for me up till 58d update

by chance any of these channel names have special characters or more than 18 characters in length?

No they are all cleaned up, I rename all of my channels because I use VoxCommand to Read the settings2.xml to create a payload so I can say "watch Burn notice channel" and it will enter the channel numbers and hit select as if i did it with my remote and in order for this to work i have to rename all channels in rule one
(2015-02-13, 16:30)bry- Wrote: you should probably learn how to use the new channel manager which is far better anyway.

Awesome, where's the link to the Linux version? Oh, wait....
Thanks for the update. It's great how often you push updates/bug fixes!

So I activated debugging in Kodi system settings now (before only had it activated in PTVL).

I'm still having the following ISSUES:

1. Only the first five of my channels are loaded even thigh I configured much more in the in-app manager. It's better than before (when only three would be loaded and some of those loaded now would not load at all) but there are still dozens that are not being loaded at all.

2. I had a "playback failed" message and PTVL crashed and immediately reopened again.

3. Pressing the stop-button on my remote will exit PTVL at first but it will automatically reopen again after several "playcount" (think its says something different but similar) messages.

4. On some channels, after switching to that channel, the info box blinks.

5. On plugin or YouTube channels, a message box "opening stream" or "YouTube opening video" pops up which kinda destroys the TV experience. This happens even though I have deactivated the "show notification" option in PTVL.

LOG: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=426453
Hi guys I have been trying for several days now and no success, so therefor this post.
I have read all kinds of guides, and watch videos but no luck :-( I just can't seem to figure it out.

I have recently discovered PseudoTV Live. I use KODI favorites menu for live channels that I have added to the favorites.

I would like to use these channels and add the favorites list to pseudotv live - but I just can't make it work.
Can anyone of you tell me how this is done? How can I get pseudotv to look into the favorites of kodi and make channels of those?

Thank you in advance.
(2015-02-14, 10:55)bornagainpengui Wrote:
(2015-02-13, 16:30)bry- Wrote: you should probably learn how to use the new channel manager which is far better anyway.

The new channel manager is in the settings of the plugin, not an external program. It's been mentioned several times this week since its being added, Lunatixz has asked twice for feedback on it, and its in the changelog.

So, if you'd kept up with this thread and/or read the changelog, you'd know.
(2015-02-14, 10:55)bornagainpengui Wrote:

It's actually built into PTVL. First thing you see when you go into settings.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2015-02-14, 15:00)queenofpop Wrote: Hi guys........ F.T.V and other plugins.

Please read Forum rules (wiki) and Banned add-ons (wiki) don't want this thread to get binned
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
  • 562(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45