• 29(current)
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator
is this thread about iPlay?
iPlay is newer feature of super favourites, so I would suppose this would be place to ask ?
(2015-02-09, 19:02)watermouf Wrote: Hello again! Awesome progress!

I have been using the IPTVplayer for live streams but since discovered iPlay. Seems to have a lot of same function (minus EPG) when I load my iptv.m3u list. I like it even more than iptv as it actually pulls a live list of my m3u file, were iptv only does on each reboot.

My question is there a way to add icons/thumbs to individual items? With IPTVsimpleplayer you could add tvg-logo="logo" tag, which does not seem to work with iPlay.

From memory I think you can add items from an iPlay playlist back into a standard Super Favourite folder, from there you could edit its images, etc
(2015-02-09, 12:04)Marx1 Wrote: I have a small suggestion. When SF overrides "c" key, it shows his own menu and as a last options - original menu. Could it be possible to assign "c" to this last option? So if I would like to launch original menu, I would simple double press "c". Now I need to press "c", move cursor three times down and press "enter". So please if possible add this shortcut to your plugin.

Nice idea, I'll take a look and see what I can do.
Hi
When I make a super favourite of a folder, ( Contents are Music Video’s )then go to it, the contents are displayed fine and the associated Thumbnail, Fanart, but the info from the .nfo file is not displayed, in any of the view modes. If I press the info button the info does display.
I know the .nfo file is correct, because if I view the files using the normal methods, it displays..
Interestingly if I create a smart playlist, to go to the folder, the info displays OK when using the smart playlist, and if I add the smartplaylist to super favourites, it also displays ok.
It is only when I make a direct super favourite to a folder, that info does not display.
Hope that makes sense, any idea’s, Thanks.
I get this error when adding any video-add on to a Super Favorites folder and then trying to open that video addon via Super Favorites:

Code:
10:42:32 T:1452   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.program.super.favourites/?cmd=ActivateWindow(10025%2c%22plugin%3a%2f%2fplugin.video.twitch%2f%22%2creturn)&label=TwitchTV&mode=650
10:42:32 T:1452   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.program.super.favourites/?cmd=ActivateWindow(10025%2c%22plugin%3a%2f%2fplugin.video.twitch%2f%22%2creturn)&label=TwitchTV&mode=650) failed

Any idea why?
I love the idea of a separator, especially being able to hide them.

I was wondering if it's possible to make the separators hidden individually. As well as being able to add/move separators within your list.
(2015-02-09, 22:17)watermouf Wrote: iPlay is newer feature of super favourites, so I would suppose this would be place to ask ?

Sorry for my ignorance, do you say about iPlayer plug-in, or sth else? I can't find anything about iPlay on this forum.
Could you hand me a link for this plug-in'
I have this wierd problem, using SF and NTV.MX. Adding a favourite to SF works well, but when adding it to KODI favourites the stream wont play.

Anyone have any suggestion to what could cause this?
(2015-02-18, 09:17)bloody2k Wrote: I have this wierd problem, using SF and NTV.MX. Adding a favourite to SF works well, but when adding it to KODI favourites the stream wont play.

Anyone have any suggestion to what could cause this?

SF has code to deal with incorrectly identified play types, it could be due to that.

Have you tried adding the appropriate SF back to Kodi favourites?
Hi , once I discovered the Power and Functionality of this Add-on , I feel in love with it and I've got nothing but good things to say to all the people who helped on its development . Sorry if this answer is somewhere else , but my eyes hurt from reading so many post . I would like to know if it's possible to add separators on a super folder list . Let me give you the exact picture , I'm currently building a TV channels list , but to make it easy on the eyes and more appealing I would like to do this ..

SPORTS ( would like to create a no-action link with the name "SPORTS")
[SEPARATOR] ( would like to add a separator between "SPORTS" and the channel list
Channel 1
Channel 2
Channel 3...
[SEPARATOR]
NEWS
[SEPARATOR]
Channel 1
Channel 2
Channel 3
Etc...

I just need help with the "no-action link" and the "separator" ... Nothing else

I hope it's possible , thanks to your add-on and to its ability for adding thumbnails , fanart etc , I'm redesigning Kodi my own way without needing the expertise of a developer .

I want you wish you a great year , good things to come , and Thanks to you all !!
(2015-02-22, 21:27)polloditu Wrote: Hi , once I discovered the Power and Functionality of this Add-on , I feel in love with it and I've got nothing but good things to say to all the people who helped on its development . Sorry if this answer is somewhere else , but my eyes hurt from reading so many post . I would like to know if it's possible to add separators on a super folder list . Let me give you the exact picture , I'm currently building a TV channels list , but to make it easy on the eyes and more appealing I would like to do this ..

[SEPARATOR] ( would like to add a separator between "SPORTS" and the channel list
Channel 1
Channel 2
Channel 3...
[SEPARATOR]
NEWS
[SEPARATOR]
Channel 1
Channel 2
Channel 3
Etc...

I hope it's possible , thanks to your add-on and to its ability for adding thumbnails , fanart etc , I'm redesigning Kodi my own way without needing the expertise of a developer .

I want you wish you a great year , good things to come , and Thanks to you all !!

It's not possible at the moment via the UI (although you might be able to do it by editing the appropriate XML file).

I'll look into adding the functionality.
(2015-02-22, 21:27)polloditu Wrote: Hi , once I discovered the Power and Functionality of this Add-on , I feel in love with it and I've got nothing but good things to say to all the people who helped on its development . Sorry if this answer is somewhere else , but my eyes hurt from reading so many post . I would like to know if it's possible to add separators on a super folder list . Let me give you the exact picture , I'm currently building a TV channels list , but to make it easy on the eyes and more appealing I would like to do this ..

Channel 1
Channel 2
Channel 3...
[SEPARATOR]
NEWS
[SEPARATOR]
Channel 1
Channel 2
Channel 3
Etc...

For now you could edit the .xml file, like Spoyer mentions, with code like this:

Code:
<favourite name="TITLE">-</favourite>
<favourite name="SEPARATOR">-</favourite>

This will give you what you want, like my screen shot example below:

My personal thanks to Spoyer and Rayw1986 ... These gentleman deserve recognition for all the hard work they put into developing great add-ons like these and also helping us with our problems ... So I wish to make a small donation to show my appreciation , and I want to encourage all the people that have benefited or helped by them one way or the other to do the same.

Can you guys give me your PayPal email addresses please.

Thanks again for all the help.
I don't develop anything here Smile donate to Spoyser, it's his hard work, I was just offering a solution Smile
  • 29(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator6