• 587(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
(2015-02-26, 19:17)azrael17 Wrote:
(2015-02-26, 18:13)tommymsw Wrote: 1. How do you pull up that "alternate" guide in the epg? I don't know how else to explain it, I see it in screenshots, but have never seen it in person. It is off to the left of the screen?

Press the info button (whichever button brings up the info bar on the bottom; it's usually "i" on keyboards), and then press the left arrow/directional button.

NICE! Thank you.
Hello All,

First off Thank you Luna for this awesome addon!

I am a first time user of PTVL, stumbled across this forum post yesterday and knew it was something I had to have!

I have been struggling since yesterday to get this working and I cant figure out what is happening so I am asking anyone one here for some help, please! after waiting forever for Pseudo TV Live to find channels and parse them it plays a split second of audio and the whole thing crashes, and the ATV2 resets...

I am running an ATV2 iOS 5.3, with clean install of KODI 14.1 (ran freshstart prior to doing any of this)

Here are my steps to install please tell me where I am going wrong:

1) I installed Lunatixz Repo from Fusion2, then go into the Lunatixz Repo and install PseudoTV Library and then PseudoTV Live (0.5.8g)

2) Went into Videos ensured the USATVNOW was installed and logged in with my username and password to that service, tested a channel and it works fine.

3) Configured the PTV Library to always update and set community to NA.

4) Configured PTVL to ATV2 in settings and turned on Autotune, only selected USATVNOW clicked OK

Everytime I launch PseudoTV Live it takes a while to find channels and parse when its finished it seems like its about to play and sometimes I get split second of audio but then it crashes and causes the ATV2 to reboot. HuhHuh

Any suggestions would be appreciated. There is no other media on this ATV2 all RSS feeds for KODI are disabled, it plays USATVNOW and NAVIX perfectly fine.

Cheers!
Hi!

Is it possible to create a channel to watch only movie trailers either from IMDb, iTunes or YouTube?

Thx
Hey people, I have a question regarding the exclusion setting. If I made a playlist with several TV Shows in it to make a channel for PTVL, but I didn't want to include the final season for a certain show, could I add this to exclusion list like this: "TV Show/Season" or will PTVL not pick up on this type of formatting?

Thanks in advance.
(2015-02-26, 21:07)RayW1986 Wrote: Hey people, I have a question regarding the exclusion setting. If I made a playlist with several TV Shows in it to make a channel for PTVL, but I didn't want to include the final season for a certain show, could I add this to exclusion list like this: "[NEGATIVE SQUARED LATIN CAPITAL LETTER B]TV Show/Season[/B]" or will PTVL not pick up on this type of formatting?

Thanks in advance.

If you use exclude "Season 07" it will exclude every file and folder that matches.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2015-02-26, 21:12)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2015-02-26, 21:07)RayW1986 Wrote: Hey people, I have a question regarding the exclusion setting. If I made a playlist with several TV Shows in it to make a channel for PTVL, but I didn't want to include the final season for a certain show, could I add this to exclusion list like this: "[NEGATIVE SQUARED LATIN CAPITAL LETTER B]TV Show/Season[/B]" or will PTVL not pick up on this type of formatting?

Thanks in advance.

If you use exclude "Season 07" it will exclude every file and folder that matches.

But if I want it for just the one TV show, I mean.

I want to make some channels based on my local media, but there are one or two shows that I am currently not up to date on and would like to exclude their final seasons so that I don't accidentally end up seeing some of the shows. The playlist would contain maybe 10-12 different TV Shows. I'm guessing that excluding a 'sub-folder' of another folder can't be done just yet?
(2015-02-26, 21:16)RayW1986 Wrote:
(2015-02-26, 21:12)Lunatixz Wrote:

Thanks in advance.

I want to make some channels based on my local media, but there are one or two shows that I am currently not up to date on and would like to exclude their final seasons so that I don't accidentally end up seeing some of the shows. The playlist would contain maybe 10-12 different TV Shows. I'm guessing that excluding a 'sub-folder' of another folder can't be done just yet?
if you are talking about chtype 15 and 16. My answer stands....
If you are talking about kodi SmartPlaylists anything is possible. So yes then you can filter one season from on show.
(2015-02-26, 21:21)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2015-02-26, 21:16)RayW1986 Wrote:
(2015-02-26, 21:12)Lunatixz Wrote: If you use exclude "Season 07" it will exclude every file and folder that matches.

If you are talking about kodi SmartPlaylists anything is possible. So yes then you can filter one season from on show.
Sorry, I was a little vague. I'm talking about smart playlists. I'll have to tinker around and see what I can do. Thanks mate.
(2015-02-26, 20:53)vrm42 Wrote: Hi!

Is it possible to create a channel to watch only movie trailers either from IMDb, iTunes or YouTube?

Thx

Yes, a youtube user/channel channel or a youtube playlist channel would probably be your best bet. You just need to find a user/channel or playlist on youtube that contains the content you want.
(2015-02-26, 21:23)RayW1986 Wrote:
(2015-02-26, 21:21)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2015-02-26, 21:16)RayW1986 Wrote: But if I want it for just the one TV show, I mean.

Sorry, I was a little vague. I'm talking about smart playlists. I'll have to tinker around and see what I can do. Thanks mate.

You can try making your playlist exclude shows with a watch status of zero, or include only greater than 0. This should include only shows you have watched, thus ignoring shows you have not.
(2015-02-26, 23:24)tommymsw Wrote:
(2015-02-26, 21:23)RayW1986 Wrote:
(2015-02-26, 21:21)Lunatixz Wrote: if you are talking about chtype 15 and 16. My answer stands....

You can try making your playlist exclude shows with a watch status of zero, or include only greater than 0. This should include only shows you have watched, thus ignoring shows you have not.
I completely I forgot you can set that in the playlist options. Thanks for the reminder Smile
(2015-02-27, 00:07)RayW1986 Wrote:
(2015-02-26, 23:24)tommymsw Wrote:
(2015-02-26, 21:23)RayW1986 Wrote: Sorry, I was a little vague. I'm talking about smart playlists. I'll have to tinker around and see what I can do. Thanks mate.

I completely I forgot you can set that in the playlist options. Thanks for the reminder Smile
Wouldn't it be easier to create a custom SmartPlaylist then use kodis editor to ignore the folder your shows season is in?
(2015-02-27, 00:18)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2015-02-27, 00:07)RayW1986 Wrote:
(2015-02-26, 23:24)tommymsw Wrote: You can try making your playlist exclude shows with a watch status of zero, or include only greater than 0. This should include only shows you have watched, thus ignoring shows you have not.
Wouldn't it be easier to create a custom SmartPlaylist then use kodis editor to ignore the folder your shows season is in?
I'm using smart playlists, but I've never really done much with them before. I'm kind of learning my way around the features of it and experimenting with what you can do. I'll get there, I'm sure Wink
Im having the following ISSUES:

ISSUES:
1) My live TV channels doesn't work. I've setup two channels for testing, but when I run PTVL it will ask to auto tune and otherwise complain that no channels exist. But there are in fact two channels in my list.
2) PTVL will then take me back to the configuration window but it's not possible to open the channel manager. PTVL will complain that the operation cannot be performed while it's running. So it seems there's still an instance running in the background.
3) When adding a Live TV channel it won't pull the channel name from the PVR backend. PTVL will either leave it blank if no live tv channels were setup before or take the name of the last live TV channel setup before.

LOG: http://xbmclogs.com/pfcjevwru
First off I've got to say this is by far my favorite plug-in and has transformed the way I used XBMC.

I've been OK with setting up channels by using playlists to organised them.

One thing I hadn't tried before was channel logos so I wanted to try and get that working
My problem is I can’t get the channel logo/bug to show up on the screen.

I have ticked “always show channel bug” and “use unaltered channel bug”

Set the channel name to the same as the logo name.

In this case for testing purposes I have one channel renamed “sky”

The logo is in the folder on my NAS named “sky.png”

Have it set to “display the channel logo”

On my NAS I have a folder called logos with “channel logo folder” option pointing to that.

Am i missing an obvious step?

Thanks
  • 587(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45