• 11(current)
[MOD] PosterLite for Aeon MQ5
@m.savazzi

In MyVideoNav.xml, change the following between lines 344-355:
Code:
                <control type="group">
                    <visible>!IsEmpty(Window(2003).Property(AudioLanguage.1))</visible>

<control type="image">    
                        <posx>30</posx>
                        <posy>17</posy>
                        <width>140</width>
                        <height>140</height>
                        <fadetime>200</fadetime>
                        <aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>        
                        <texture>$INFO[ListItem.Studio,special://skin/studios/,.png]</texture>
                    </control>

with this:
Code:
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>14</posx>
                    <posy>12</posy>
                    <width>80</width>
                    <height>80</height>
                    <aspectratio aligny="bottom">keep</aspectratio>
                    <fadetime>FanartCrossFadeTime</fadetime>
                    <animation effect="zoom" end="200,200" condition="Control.IsVisible(58) | Control.IsVisible(63) | Control.IsVisible(65) | Control.IsVisible(67) | Control.IsVisible(528)">Conditional</animation>
                </control>
                <control type="group">
(2015-03-04, 01:35)CutSickAss Wrote: @m.savazzi

In MyVideoNav.xml, change the following between lines 344-355:
Code:
                <control type="group">

<control type="image">    
                        <posx>30</posx>
                        <posy>17</posy>
                        <width>140</width>
                        <height>140</height>
                        <fadetime>200</fadetime>
                        <aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>        
                    </control>

with this:
Code:
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>14</posx>
                    <posy>12</posy>
                    <width>80</width>
                    <height>80</height>
                    <aspectratio aligny="bottom">keep</aspectratio>
                    <fadetime>FanartCrossFadeTime</fadetime>
                    <animation effect="zoom" end="200,200" condition="Control.IsVisible(58) | Control.IsVisible(63) | Control.IsVisible(65) | Control.IsVisible(67) | Control.IsVisible(528)">Conditional</animation>
                </control>
                <control type="group">

Thanks!

That work!!!
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
The MOD is the almost perfect.

2 Things missing.
Animation cinemagraph and getting all the studio logo visible for all the movies.
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
I can't really say I like the studio logo right next to the title in the movies screen. It's not the most important piece of information, so I think it belongs at the bottom with the other flags.
(2015-03-04, 22:50)CutSickAss Wrote: I can't really say I like the studio logo right next to the title in the movies screen. It's not the most important piece of information, so I think it belongs at the bottom with the other flags.

Do you have a Mod where its in the bottom with other flags?

So far i do appreciate your work on this MOD..

Great Job!!!!!!!
(2015-03-04, 23:48)movie78 Wrote: Do you have a Mod where its in the bottom with other flags?

No, maybe I'll add it next week, I don't have any time now.
Greeting from down under. CutSickAss I love your PosterLite view and have just enabled it under Aeon MQ5 Mod Helix 6.1.6. However, the disc does not appear as in previous screen shots. What do I need to do to enable this?
Have you enabled the option in the Top Menu? Does the discart appear with other viewtypes? Can you provide a screenshot?
(2015-03-04, 23:54)CutSickAss Wrote:
(2015-03-04, 23:48)movie78 Wrote: Do you have a Mod where its in the bottom with other flags?

No, maybe I'll add it next week, I don't have any time now.

No Problem!!
(2015-03-05, 00:11)kiwiuser Wrote: Greeting from down under. CutSickAss I love your PosterLite view and have just enabled it under Aeon MQ5 Mod Helix 6.1.6. However, the disc does not appear as in previous screen shots. What do I need to do to enable this?

Read Post: #135 CutSickAss
Thanks guys for your reply's. However, I cannot get the disc animation at all. Either the cover opening or the disc popping out. Have tried all setting I can think of.
(2015-03-05, 04:43)kiwiuser Wrote: Thanks guys for your reply's. However, I cannot get the disc animation at all. Either the cover opening or the disc popping out. Have tried all setting I can think of.

What do you mean disc animation?

If you talking about the poster animation,that doesn't work.
(2015-03-05, 04:43)kiwiuser Wrote: Thanks guys for your reply's. However, I cannot get the disc animation at all. Either the cover opening or the disc popping out. Have tried all setting I can think of.

Does the discart appear on other viewtypes?
(2015-03-02, 12:35)CutSickAss Wrote:
(2015-03-02, 09:36)MANswers Wrote: Is there a way to add two rows of disk art? A couple of my movie collection have more disks which do not fit in just one row.
Also I was wondering if there is a way to add clearart next to disks images?

What do you mean, there are already two columns of discart appearing, 5 discs per column (10 discs in total). Unless you're talking about having three columns in total, to which my answer is no. One must set a limit, and it takes a lot of useless code to add more discart.

I am sorry but I am not getting two in horizontal way. Yes in vertical I do get two rows. No i dont prefer three rows myselg
I think that in the horizontal discart 10 discs appear. If you're talking about adding a second row there, so that it would fit up to 20 discs, then the answer is no, 10 is the limit.
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] PosterLite for Aeon MQ50