Logger appears to be logging 2 thread id as a single id
I have a fairly general question. Is the logger ever expected to log a line with a thread id that's larger than the average (10)? For example i'm troubleshooting a issue with a addon (rcb) and came across multiple instances of log lines with thread id's that are 20 digits long. It stuck out to me and want to rule it out.

using this grep "t:\d{11}" found several that were 20 digits long, see below for example

13:09:32 T:18446744071703793384 NOTICE: Thread FileCache start, auto delete: false
13:09:32 T:18446744071703793384 INFO: CFileCache:Tonguerocess - Hit eof.
13:09:32 T:18446744071703793384 DEBUG: Thread FileCache 18446744071703793384 terminating

It looks to me like there are to ids crammed together

I should also point out that I resolved my issue and no longer see thread id's that are larger than 10 digits. I am however hoping to find the cause of the original issue but need to know if the above is expected or not.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thread IDs are generated by the operating System - there is no Known rule that limits it's size - What are you after here really?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2015-03-14, 00:33)Memphiz Wrote: Thread IDs are generated by the operating System - there is no Known rule that limits it's size - What are you after here really?

Investigating a issue discussed here and this stood out to me as a oddity. I wanted to rules this out as a factor.

Do you happen to know the rules size by chance? Most of the thread ids have a size of 10 with the exception of a few that appear surrounding the time of the issue.
Reread my Post it has the answer to your question
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2015-03-14, 00:47)Memphiz Wrote: Reread my Post it has the answer to your question

Sorry misread and thanks for quick response. I'll ignore and move on for now.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Logger appears to be logging 2 thread id as a single id1