• 28(current)
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2
(2015-03-31, 02:07)bluc Wrote: Great addon no problems using it for me only thing I don't like is the poster is very low quality flat out making out what the poster says and looks poor compared to the rest of kodi, anyway to increase the quality of the metadata/posters?
We grab the artwork that netflix provides. So not really sure there is anything we can do. Unless you can find higher res images on the netflix web site
(2015-03-31, 07:31)ldavet Wrote:
(2015-03-31, 02:07)bluc Wrote: Great addon no problems using it for me only thing I don't like is the poster is very low quality flat out making out what the poster says and looks poor compared to the rest of kodi, anyway to increase the quality of the metadata/posters?

I think NetfliXBMC has a functionality to add the Netflix shows to the library, from there you could probably scrape better sources to get highres artwork. I wasn't able to make it work, though.

I dont see any option for this do you have anymore info on doing this?
(2015-03-31, 08:29)JasonPell Wrote:
We grab the artwork that netflix provides. So not really sure there is anything we can do. Unless you can find higher res images on the netflix web site

Ok thanks I wonder why the artwork thats scraped is not showing as high quality as the netflix chrome browser or windows 8 app they quality of them is fine. Not having a dig just curious...
(2015-03-31, 08:38)bluc Wrote:

Ok thanks I wonder why the artwork thats scraped is not showing as high quality as the netflix chrome browser or windows 8 app they quality of them is fine. Not having a dig just curious...

Not sure actually. The download.py is responsible for artwork might be possible to tweak it
Currently i cannot use this addon for Australian Netflix, it continually says my login details are incorrect and then gives a generic script error message.
Works in New Zealand
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
...and in australia...
Bizarre, i'll have to investigate it further, its certainly not the credentials (works fine on phone and laptop)
It works in Australia for me.
(2015-04-01, 06:02)morphixz0r Wrote: Currently i cannot use this addon for Australian Netflix, it continually says my login details are incorrect and then gives a generic script error message.
What version of the addon?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Actually I was wrong. The download py script downloads from the movie db. I need to see if we can acrape netflix directly
The moviedb should have decent artwork.
(2015-04-01, 06:02)morphixz0r Wrote: Currently i cannot use this addon for Australian Netflix, it continually says my login details are incorrect and then gives a generic script error message.

I am in the same situation, in australia, trying to use with australian netflix but gives me the same error, your login/password incorrect (credentials) please try again, then script error.
version of netlixXBMC is 1.3.4
(2015-04-01, 10:18)sneakypuss Wrote:

I am in the same situation, in australia, trying to use with australian netflix but gives me the same error, your login/password incorrect (credentials) please try again, then script error.
version of netlixXBMC is 1.3.4

I had the same problem, you don't have the latest version you need to download 1.3.14 from the OP.
Anybody not able to control netflix using and apple remote? I have a feeling that I just need to map the keys, but I don't know which keys the apple remote is simulating.
  • 28(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 217