• 80(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
Is there any way to fix the blu ray cases? I have a few and in my library the cases are aligned incorrectly when using the right list view.
(2015-03-30, 19:21)mjd72 Wrote: Is there any way to fix the blu ray cases? I have a few and in my library the cases are aligned incorrectly when using the right list view.

Can you make a screen shot? ---> Ctrl S
(2015-03-30, 21:20)Warez Wrote: Can you make a screen shot?

Yeah, here you go.

When is scrapp the Movies with Universal Movie Scrapper there is no .nfo in the Moviefolder.

I created one .nfo . But Kodi seems to ignoring it and only use the Universal Movie Scrapper Data.
(2015-03-31, 12:09)Purge Wrote: When is scrapp the Movies with Universal Movie Scrapper there is no .nfo in the Moviefolder.

I created one .nfo . But Kodi seems to ignoring it and only use the Universal Movie Scrapper Data.

Use export video library
Is it possible to incorporate this animation for movie sets with this modded skin? I would love to have this look for my movie sets! Image
(2015-03-28, 16:31)Purge Wrote: I got NR as rating in all views.

I scrapped with Standard Movie Scrapper. And now i have tried Universal Movie Scrapper .

And finally i have ratings Smile

But 1-2 Movies don´t have Ratings . Can i handle this with the nfo ?

How can i scrap a single movie with the nfo ?

i have a simlar thing happen in that sometimes with the universal scraper i am getting television ratings for movies. For instance, this happens for Ghostbusters.

any idea why this happens or how to fix it?
Maybe you ask in the universal scraper thread i think that is a scraper Problem!!
(2015-03-28, 16:03)leejk Wrote: Thanks for the update. I noticed in the change log that you made an adjustment for ff & rw speed indicators to not be hidden by channel info banners when using PVR, but they are still underneath the channel info banner here for me. I'm using the MythPVR add-on, so maybe it has a taller channel info banner than most, not sure. I can experiment with it here if I knew what files to weak. Any suggestions?

thx
I forgot to add the commit when I last updated the skin. You can download sialogseekbar.xml or the whole skin from the helix branch on Git. I posted about it at the bottom of this post.

(2015-03-29, 14:09)mjd72 Wrote: @mikesilvo164 I love this skin, so thanks.

I am trying to play around with some of the fonts. I can change them no problem whatsoever but in the main menu some fonts get cut off on the left hand side (see screenshot). I was wondering if anyone could tell me what I need to edit to increase the area in the main menu so the font fits in without getting cut off.
Maybe try making the font smaller Huh or center it more using textoffset or some other xml tag.

(2015-03-29, 16:58)reilly nufc Wrote: love the skin mike..

i want to change the font for just the main menu,where can i find it in the font xml file.

thanks
Code:
<font>
    <name>font_MainMenu</name>
    <filename>BebasNeue.ttf</filename>
    <linespacing>0</linespacing>
    <size>112</size>
</font>

(2015-03-30, 13:29)Mark142 Wrote: All. I ah well experienced an issue where by I changed the skin from my customised version of silvo's aeon nox to confluence then when I returned I had lost all my gui settings and it was back to standard including the blank backgrounds... What happened. I have been using this skin for months and not had an issue before.
Please help as it took me ages to set it up. I even tried reverting to a backup and it's the same. Could my gui settings file be corrupt?
Not a skin issue... this only happened to me twice, once when I was running out of disk space and again after using phil65's script to reset all skin settings.

(2015-03-31, 09:00)mjd72 Wrote:
(2015-03-30, 21:20)Warez Wrote: Can you make a screen shot?

Yeah, here you go.

It looks like you are using an older version that had some alignment issues. Try deleting all folders with silvo in the name and reinstall the newest skin.

(2015-04-01, 08:15)Xero Wrote: Is it possible to incorporate this animation for movie sets with this modded skin? I would love to have this look for my movie sets!

Almost done with this, just having trouble with getting the logic right on the conditional animations.
Awesome Mike, thanks for the quick reply. Your skin mod is by far the best one I've seen Nod
Sorry, I forgot to mention that "No Coverflow" is enabled. When enabled, the 3D movie posters are not aligned. When "No Coverflow" is not enabled, it lines up fine like your screenshot.

And strangely, it only applies to 3D movies. HD and SD movies are not affected when "No Coverflow" is enabled. If a screenshot is still required, let me know.

(2015-03-26, 20:52)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-03-26, 20:29)Dr.Know Wrote: My apologies if this was already mentioned, but in showcase view for movies with blu ray cases enabled, the 3d movies poster is not aligned with the 3d blu ray case. If you need a screenshot of this, let me know.

I will need a screenshot since it looks fine on my end. Is it all 3D movies? The cases are not a different size for 3D so that is a weird bug...

watch gallery
(2015-04-02, 02:34)Dr.Know Wrote: Sorry, I forgot to mention that "No Coverflow" is enabled. When enabled, the 3D movie posters are not aligned. When "No Coverflow" is not enabled, it lines up fine like your screenshot.

And strangely, it only applies to 3D movies. HD and SD movies are not affected when "No Coverflow" is enabled. If a screenshot is still required, let me know.
I can replicate the issue and I will have a fix out sometime tomorrow. Thanks for the bug report.
Mike:

If you get bored, can you take a look at the fanartlist view? As you can see in the image below all seasons doesn't show the total number of episodes in the series inside the box. Once you select this view, for some reason it doesn't carry to all the different tv shows in your collection and individual seasons. Not sure how easy it is to fix

Thanks
(2015-04-02, 03:05)Edworld Wrote: Mike:

If you get bored, can you take a look at the fanartlist view? As you can see in the image below all seasons doesn't show the total number of episodes in the series inside the box. Once you select this view, for some reason it doesn't carry to all the different tv shows in your collection and individual seasons. Not sure how easy it is to fix

Thanks

From what I see in the pic is that the box is supposed to be moved over to the right and the 3 dots should be in the center since the space will not allow for a three digit number. Should be an easy fix and I will have a look tomorrow.

Not sure how to deal with it not carrying over... Maybe deleting your viewmodes.db and selecting your view choices again for each section.
Skin has been updated to 5.6.0-1.8.2
Download Here
Changelog
  • 80(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55