• 82(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
Thank you mikesilvo164 for this really nice skin...

I always wonder why on the video info panel PATH is displayed. I have my mkvs on a nas - nobody cares who is using kodi where the files are... Could you maybe make this switchable with how often a movie is watched for example?

That would be really nice.
(2015-04-02, 00:37)mikesilvo164 Wrote: It looks like you are using an older version that had some alignment issues. Try deleting all folders with silvo in the name and reinstall the newest skin.

I totally uninstalled the skin and reinstalled the latest version. Still the same with 3D Bluray Covers and ONLY 3D Bluray Covers. The are still the same as they were in my previous image. All the other covers are ok, just that one.
On my Amazon Fire TV, there isn't a choice to pick trending movies, or trending shows as a widget. They both show up on my mac. Any idea what it could be. Smile
Hi Mike,

I hope you can help me,
On my home screen i have a custom menu animation.

I created an smart playlist and then in skinsettings i select my created playlist (animation)
So far this is working.

Now i want to have on my infoline only the statics from my animation movies just like the video library onfoline.
And then if is possible that the animation movies are not showing up in my movies.
HGi,

How to display the logo in the video playback ? I have the logo that is displayed for the tv shows, but for movies, just the posters.
Questions guys, there's any way to put extra fanart as background in the series and movies?
Thanks.
(2015-04-05, 23:18)Alyy Wrote: HGi,

How to display the logo in the video playback ? I have the logo that is displayed for the tv shows, but for movies, just the posters.

Do you use artwork downloader for movie Logos? posters are fallback if the Movie have no logo!!
(2015-04-06, 07:35)Mario S. Wrote:

Do you use artwork downloader for movie Logos? posters are fallback if the Movie have no logo!!

Yes I use artwork downloader, the logos exist, but the poster is apparently a priority.
Please help. I am getting a blank disc image instead of disc art. I have the disc images in my movie folders labeled disc.png
(2015-04-06, 18:58)carlcarpenter24 Wrote: Please help. I am getting a blank disc image instead of disc art. I have the disc images in my movie folders labeled disc.png

By the way love the mod and sorry for the message first
(2015-04-06, 09:21)Alyy Wrote:
(2015-04-06, 07:35)Mario S. Wrote:

Yes I use artwork downloader, the logos exist, but the poster is apparently a priority.
Are the Logos stored localy in your movie folder ore have you downloader with artwork downloder?
(2015-04-06, 18:58)carlcarpenter24 Wrote: Please help. I am getting a blank disc image instead of disc art. I have the disc images in my movie folders labeled disc.png
Do you have enable it in settings menu??
(2015-04-06, 20:55)Mario S. Wrote:
(2015-04-06, 09:21)Alyy Wrote:
(2015-04-06, 07:35)Mario S. Wrote: Do you use artwork downloader for movie Logos? posters are fallback if the Movie have no logo!!

Are the Logos stored localy in your movie folder ore have you downloader with artwork downloder?

Yes I upload logo, they are stored. I found a tip, I modified the file variables.xml.

The line <variable name="PlayerArtworkVar"> and I modified all clearart by clearlogo.

I do not know if I can do some other way ?
(2015-04-06, 20:59)Mario S. Wrote:
Do you have enable it in settings menu??
Yes and I did that.
probably a dumb question:
i dont know what i did or pressed but now when i pause a video i dont see the bar at the bottom that shows me the elaped time and the ending time,
how can i re-enable this?

thanks
  • 82(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55