• 14(current)
Trakt.tv v3
The plugin does not seem to sync resume points. I tested it on different Kofi installs and the resume point for the movie did not sync.
(2015-03-07, 02:12)huzz456 Wrote: Hi there. Does 'playback progress sync' mean I can start watching on kodi and finish watching on plex or vice versa?

This is exactly what I am trying to do. Did you ever get it working.
(2015-04-02, 14:51)m4xc4v413r4 Wrote: Is there a way of marking TV shows or movies in kodi as seen if I have them marked as seen on trakt? Or does this only work the other way around?

Yes, but you will have to activate it in the settings.

(2015-04-02, 22:29)dziubelis Wrote:
(2015-04-01, 23:53)Razze Wrote: No clue what Pulsar is or does. Well it has some more things then scrobble, like library sync, ratings, etc
Calendar is done via extendedinfo at the moment, but you will need a skin that's supporting it.
Well, as it states - Pulsar is Universal Streaming Smile
I will try extended info, for calendar thingie, wish it was more of a stand alone add-on like on MediaPortal Wink

It will work, if pulsar provides the needed meta data

(2015-04-03, 01:55)Deihmos Wrote: The plugin does not seem to sync resume points. I tested it on different Kofi installs and the resume point for the movie did not sync.

Well it worked when I implemented it, haven't had a look lately

(2015-04-03, 02:02)Deihmos Wrote:
(2015-03-07, 02:12)huzz456 Wrote: Hi there. Does 'playback progress sync' mean I can start watching on kodi and finish watching on plex or vice versa?

This is exactly what I am trying to do. Did you ever get it working.

Which way around have you tried? The plex implementation will create progress points, if you watch a movie there, but I'm not sure if plex has the feature to set resume points it gets from trakt, yet.
I tried plex and kodi and none of them worked.
@Razze
Are we still on v3.0.1 Beta 3 or has this changed? I haven't been keeping up to date lately.

Thanks
(2015-04-02, 10:32)Skank Wrote: Deleted everything from trakt.
Redownloaded from repo
Now when i launch program it get stuck at synchronizing movies 70%
Cant give log, cause kodi freezes.
And when i restart, it overrides the log..

Razze?
(2015-04-05, 18:14)Deihmos Wrote: I tried plex and kodi and none of them worked.

But you have it activated in the settings?

(2015-04-05, 18:16)RavRob Wrote: @Razze
Are we still on v3.0.1 Beta 3 or has this changed? I haven't been keeping up to date lately.

Thanks

Yes, we are

(2015-04-05, 18:17)Skank Wrote:
Redownloaded from repo

Razze?

Not sure, the error I've got last thursday was gone today. Everything is working again for me.
Are you on 3.0.0 from the official kodi repo?
(2015-04-05, 18:30)Razze Wrote:
(2015-04-05, 18:14)Deihmos Wrote: I tried plex and kodi and none of them worked.

It is activated. That's the first thing I did.

Thanks

Yes, we are

(2015-04-05, 18:17)Skank Wrote:
Redownloaded from repo

Razze?

Not sure, the error I've got last thursday was gone today. Everything is working again for me.

Yes
Hi there,

Thank you so much with the plugin. xbmc and trakt sync is superb!! However, if I watch a movie, the rate dialog is not displayed and therefore, it is not sync against trakt. Ido not hsve this issue with tv shows and all sync settings for both are enabled. Anyone knows what the problem is?

Finally, I know there are some new context dialog option we can add. What are the one to just send to trakt a tv show or a movie is watched?

Thanks in advance
(2015-04-05, 19:09)Deihmos Wrote:

It is activated. That's the first thing I did.

Have you had a look at your log? Does it say that there are any progress points to get from trakt when syncing?

(2015-04-05, 20:13)Skank Wrote:

Thanks

Yes, we are

(2015-04-05, 18:17)Skank Wrote: Razze?

Yes

Then we will need a logfile or at least the errormessage. You should probably use github for that.

(2015-04-05, 23:44)mabril Wrote: Hi there,

Thank you so much with the plugin. xbmc and trakt sync is superb!! However, if I watch a movie, the rate dialog is not displayed and therefore, it is not sync against trakt. Ido not hsve this issue with tv shows and all sync settings for both are enabled. Anyone knows what the problem is?

Finally, I know there are some new context dialog option we can add. What are the one to just send to trakt a tv show or a movie is watched?

Thanks in advance

As your mentioning the sync settings, are you sure the rating settings are activated?
Otherwise, you might provide a log for an attempt at rating a movie.

The context dialog is only in the beta for now, please be patient.
(2015-04-06, 03:22)Razze Wrote: As your mentioning the sync settings, are you sure the rating settings are activated?

Yeah, rating settings are activated. Could I play a movie or a tv show, forward it until the end and the rate dialog will be displayed? I will do it that way this afternoon and post it the log.
(2015-04-06, 10:43)mabril Wrote:
(2015-04-06, 03:22)Razze Wrote: As your mentioning the sync settings, are you sure the rating settings are activated?

Yeah, rating settings are activated. Could I play a movie or a tv show, forward it until the end and the rate dialog will be displayed? I will do it that way this afternoon and post it the log.

Yes, but be sure to exceed the threshold you configured in the settings
(2015-04-06, 12:22)Razze Wrote:
(2015-04-06, 10:43)mabril Wrote:

Yes, but be sure to exceed the threshold you configured in the settings

Cool, I think I have it as 85% and re-rate setting is enabled as well. I will update you later Wink
As I promised, these are the logs once I play a movie, forward it until about last 30 seconds and it finally ends alone.

xbmc trakt.tv movie error
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trakt.tv v35