Movie sets
Is it better to use imdb or tmdb for handling moviesets?

Iron man 1,2,3 i would like to have in sets
but not together with thor etc in avengers set
Only TMDB has Collection IDs. But each movie can only be in one set. I think all Iron Man movies are in the Iron Man Collection, not in Avengers Collection. You can check this on TMDB website.
Ah ok good to know thx mate
Cause i though kodi handled collections/sets differently no?
No, Kodi handle sets in the same way like Ember. Ember add a <set> node to NFO, Kodi read this text and create a set with this name.
ah ok good Smile
But you have to install the Kodi addon "MovieSet Artwork Automator" (MSAA) to set the Ember scraped set images. Click the MSAA logo in Ember settings to load the MSAA webpage.
oh i need an addon for it? thx for warning
(2015-04-24, 13:56)Skank Wrote: oh i need an addon for it? thx for warning

Only to set the scraped movieset images automatically. Kodi use for moviesets per default always the images from first added movie.
ok thanks !
I see i have collections now, however i have some collections with only 1 movie in it.
Can i set this not to show 1 item collections?

Another thing: i scraped a set. clicked ok. but then its still empty? he doesnt save it?
(2015-04-24, 16:29)Skank Wrote: I see i have collections now, however i have some collections with only 1 movie in it.

Kodi displays only sets that contains two or more movies.
I will add a new filter to Ember to display only sets with more than one movies in next release (if I do not forget it).
(2015-04-24, 16:34)DanCooper Wrote:
(2015-04-24, 16:29)Skank Wrote: I see i have collections now, however i have some collections with only 1 movie in it.

Kodi displays only sets that contains two or more movies.
I will add a new filter to Ember to display only sets with more than one movies in next release (if I do not forget it).

Ah ok cool thx

any idea why the set i scraped doesnt save?
after the description i click ok, but then my list reloads and doesnt show anything i added

it does in my normal movie list

Edit: How/whereto does it save/filename?
Please upload your Settings.xml and AdvancedSettings.xml, i will check if somewhat is missing.
(2015-04-24, 16:54)DanCooper Wrote: Please upload your Settings.xml and AdvancedSettings.xml, i will check if somewhat is missing.

im not on the htpc yet

i have a htpc running kodi
i have another machine running unraid with my stored movies
and im on a third pc running windows and ember wherei am now

using ember i scraped all movies on my unraid and it saved all files over network to unraid

however scraping sets doesnt save

Oh, in eöber->settings->movie sets-> files and sources -> under xbmc, you have space to fill in movie set artworkfolder

This is empty here. Should i fill in something? if yes, should it be on the nas containing the movies or on the htpc? (i have more than one htpc)
Edited last post

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie sets0