• 57(current)
Release NBC Sports Live Extra
(2015-04-22, 01:22)Olliepop Wrote:
(2015-04-22, 01:18)mulliganman Wrote:
(2015-04-21, 17:00)Olliepop Wrote: The official nbc live extra android app.

How are you getting that on your fire tv stick? I thought when i was looking at the Fire TV apps that showed as incompatible with the Fire TV.

A lot of things show incompatible.. Just side load it, works a treat.

Where can I find the file as I'm in the UK and its not available?
Devices using XBMC
iMac | MacBook | MacBook Air | AppleTV2 | iPad | iPhone4
(2015-04-22, 10:33)DazNoonan Wrote:
(2015-04-22, 01:22)Olliepop Wrote:
(2015-04-22, 01:18)mulliganman Wrote: How are you getting that on your fire tv stick? I thought when i was looking at the Fire TV apps that showed as incompatible with the Fire TV.

A lot of things show incompatible.. Just side load it, works a treat.

Where can I find the file as I'm in the UK and its not available?

I installed the official app but it asks for location services to be activated. Using a firestick there is no location services so it says network restrictions when I try and watch live sports
(2015-04-23, 01:27)Olliepop Wrote:
(2015-04-23, 01:20)zteris Wrote:
(2015-04-22, 10:33)DazNoonan Wrote: Where can I find the file as I'm in the UK and its not available?

I installed the official app but it asks for location services to be activated. Using a firestick there is no location services so it says network restrictions when I try and watch live sports

Say no to the location services it's not hard

What do you not understand about it saying network restrictions when I do that. It's not hard to read. And yes I logged in to the app.
Hola,

I've been all over this thread, tried everything suggested to get the add-on to work, but I still get nothing. When I click on a live event I either get the "working" box and a "failed to play" message, or just the "working" box then nothing. Before I installed 14.2 (today) I even tried rolling back to an earlier version of the add-on that I had used repeatedly with no problems.

I'm on Kodi 14.2, add-on version 1.0.1, log file is here http://xbmclogs.com/p0vfpnqoo

Any help is greatly appreciated!

(This is killing me, it worked GREAT right up until the Stanley Cup play-offs started)
(2015-04-23, 01:26)Olliepop Wrote: Sorry I've tried too much to help here and got some shitty dm's! I have a log in and the app is now as good as the kodi plugin! I'm out.

Don't blame you mate, not worth helping if you're getting shit off people like.

The app is perfect quality-wise so I've just stuck with that on laptop and got a different service for my M8.
hi everyone,

I am from the UK and have a US provider login and am using unblock-us.com DNS.
when on the NBC Sports live extra page, I can login and watch replays but cannot watch anything live as it wont let me click it,
am i doing something wrong? - any help would be much appreciated.

kind regards,
Josh
(2015-04-23, 03:22)natcanmm Wrote: Hola,

I've been all over this thread, tried everything suggested to get the add-on to work, but I still get nothing. When I click on a live event I either get the "working" box and a "failed to play" message, or just the "working" box then nothing. Before I installed 14.2 (today) I even tried rolling back to an earlier version of the add-on that I had used repeatedly with no problems.

I'm on Kodi 14.2, add-on version 1.0.1, log file is here http://xbmclogs.com/p0vfpnqoo

Any help is greatly appreciated!

(This is killing me, it worked GREAT right up until the Stanley Cup play-offs started)

Dude, you need to read more. The addon is broken. There is no fix right now, so you should start looking for an alternative
Plenty of alternatives, but can any one explain why i cant install the android app, i have a sony xperia z2 just updated to lollipop if that helps
(2015-04-23, 14:12)joshclare Wrote: hi everyone,

when on the NBC Sports live extra page, I can login and watch replays but cannot watch anything live as it wont let me click it,

kind regards,
Josh

On a PC/Laptop you will have to change the time settings to UTC-05:00 Eastern Time (US & Canada).
(2015-04-24, 11:23)^^compass^^ Wrote: On a PC/Laptop you will have to change the time settings to UTC-05:00 Eastern Time (US & Canada).

Thanks a lot for the tip. Did not know that but works ,)
(2015-04-24, 08:21)bazzol Wrote: Plenty of alternatives, but can any one explain why i cant install the android app, i have a sony xperia z2 just updated to lollipop if that helps

You need a US ip to download the app. just connect to a vpn and then visit playstore on browser and install from there.

Hope that helps.
Does anybody know how/where to get a login for the android app?
I'm in the UK.

Thank you.
(2015-04-24, 11:23)^^compass^^ Wrote:

kind regards,
Josh

On a PC/Laptop you will have to change the time settings to UTC-05:00 Eastern Time (US & Canada).

thank you very much, worked! Smile although i think i will look for an alternative method of watching as you cannot get proper full screen as there is an advert at the top. much appreciated, thank you for your help.
(2015-04-25, 23:33)joshclare Wrote:
(2015-04-24, 11:23)^^compass^^ Wrote:

kind regards,
Josh

thank you very much, worked! Smile although i think i will look for an alternative method of watching as you cannot get proper full screen as there is an advert at the top. much appreciated, thank you for your help.

There is a way, if using Chrome, download "Fullscreen Anything" from the Chrome store, I posted a quick guide in this thread a few weeks back, check over the last few pages and you'll see it.
(2015-04-25, 23:33)joshclare Wrote: thank you very much, worked! Smile although i think i will look for an alternative method of watching as you cannot get proper full screen as there is an advert at the top. much appreciated, thank you for your help.

What operating system are you using?

The Windows 8.1 app is very good and plays all broadcasts in full screen without the ads
  • 57(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBC Sports Live Extra13