Apple Remote keymap problem in Kodi 15
Hi

I installed the latest nightly today (to fix the sync issues), and now I have a problem with my Apple Remote keymapping.

The user-defined keys are working when watching Live TV, but not when watching a video (seems to suggest something is wrong with <FullscreenVideo>).

I have linked to my debug log and my keymap xml.

debug log: http://pastebin.com/2jg7dVT0
keymap xml: http://pastebin.com/2DB0WDZs

Any ideas?
what exactly is not working?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2015-05-09, 00:39)Memphiz Wrote: what exactly is not working?

Thanks for the reply Memphiz.

My custom mappings uder <FullscreenLiveTV> are working.

But, my custom mappings under <FullscreenVideo> are not working. They go back to default mappings it seems.

For example: <button id="6">SubtitleDelay</button> doesn't show SubtitleDelay dialog, it stops the video (the default action for the Menu button on the Apple Remote).

It worked perfectly in Kodi 14.2 and I haven't changed anything in the xml.
Nobody else having problems with keymaps in the latest Kodi 15 nightly?
Updated to the latest Nightly from today, and the problem is still there unfortunately (also, now there's a bug with green video if VDA is enabled, but that's another matter Smile )
Are you sure all you mappings in window livetv are working for you? I fear that only the ones are working which are NOT in the default map (in your case id 6 is not in the default map for livetv and there for your action works ... but try id 4 for example - does it what you want? or does it do what is defined in the default map).
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
(2015-05-09, 21:24)Memphiz Wrote: Are you sure all you mappings in window livetv are working for you? I fear that only the ones are working which are NOT in the default map (in your case id 6 is not in the default map for livetv and there for your action works ... but try id 4 for example - does it what you want? or does it do what is defined in the default map).

You are right, id 4 changes to next channel instead of my mute script. I hadn't used mute yes so didn't notice.

But, strangely, id 1 and id 2 works?! They run my vol up/down script as they should. But only for Live TV, they don't work when watching a video.
thx for the report will be fixed for isengard:

fyi

https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/7104

as said - id 1 and id 2 work because they are not mapped in the default keymap ...
(2015-05-09, 22:43)Memphiz Wrote: thx for the report will be fixed for isengard:

fyi

https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/7104

as said - id 1 and id 2 work because they are not mapped in the default keymap ...

Thanks so much Memphiz. I really appreciate the help.

How do I know when the fix is included in a nightly, is the status updated in the git pull request?
when its status changes to merged/closed ...
(2015-05-09, 23:01)Memphiz Wrote: when its status changes to merged/closed ...

Got it Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Apple Remote keymap problem in Kodi 150