• 23(current)
Trakt.tv v3
It's there now

Laptop: Dell Inspiron i7559-2512BLK | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Intel Core i7 6700HQ (2.60 GHz) | 1 TB + 8 GB SSHD
Kodi 18.3
MiniPC: LibreELEC 8.2.1
Sharing Media: SMB (HDD: 2 TB, 1 TB) | Media Manager/Organizer - Media Companion
@Razze any further thoughts on the issue I raised - seems trakt sync (that is working ok in Helix) is broken in Isengard to me...happy to help with further logs etc.
Addons I wrote &/or maintain:
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Sorry, no help w/out a *full debug log*.
I have 3 boxes with a shared MySQL library. The latest update broke things for me. Uninstall/reinstall didnt work. Whenever I try to play a movie I've already watched, it "caches" the movie and says "already rated." If I turn on *allowing re-rating" I'm taken straight to the rate screen. Happens for .strm files and actual digital copies/rips.
Hey guys,

I connected yesterday Kodi with Trakt.tv typing in the PIN. Today I wanted to watch again and it wasnt scrobbling. I was wondering and using again the "where can I find my PIN"-Link. I retyped the PIN and now it is scrobbling again.

Do I miss something or do I have to retype every new session the PIN? This time it was another PIN than yesterday.

Hope for suggestions!

Thanks
(2015-05-09, 04:18)bossanova808 Wrote: @Razze any further thoughts on the issue I raised - seems trakt sync (that is working ok in Helix) is broken in Isengard to me...happy to help with further logs etc.

The best thing would be a github ticket, it's kinda hard to keep track of something like this in a forum.
No its not isengard, it could be the scrapper. It's a little bit suspicious that things like "Band of Brothers" don't have an id on your system, but thats not up to me to fix.
I'm having a time problem right now, but I'm trying to figure out why your requests don't work it should be working without the ids.

(2015-05-09, 08:47)RamboUnchained Wrote: I have 3 boxes with a shared MySQL library. The latest update broke things for me. Uninstall/reinstall didnt work. Whenever I try to play a movie I've already watched, it "caches" the movie and says "already rated." If I turn on *allowing re-rating" I'm taken straight to the rate screen. Happens for .strm files and actual digital copies/rips.

Please create a ticket over at github.

(2015-05-09, 10:18)r0r5ch4ch Wrote: Hey guys,

I connected yesterday Kodi with Trakt.tv typing in the PIN. Today I wanted to watch again and it wasnt scrobbling. I was wondering and using again the "where can I find my PIN"-Link. I retyped the PIN and now it is scrobbling again.

Do I miss something or do I have to retype every new session the PIN? This time it was another PIN than yesterday.

Hope for suggestions!

Thanks

It should always be a new PIN, but you shouldn't have do it every time. Might be a hiccup, if you have to do it again let me know, migth be due to your system and file access right, but that would also mean no settings are stored for you, which probably isn't true?
(2015-05-09, 08:47)RamboUnchained Wrote: I have 3 boxes with a shared MySQL library. The latest update broke things for me. Uninstall/reinstall didnt work. Whenever I try to play a movie I've already watched, it "caches" the movie and says "already rated." If I turn on *allowing re-rating" I'm taken straight to the rate screen. Happens for .strm files and actual digital copies/rips.

I can't reproduce that.
Have you uninstalled and removed the plugin folder under userdata\addon_data?
(2015-05-09, 10:55)Razze Wrote:

I can't reproduce that.

All is well now. I guess my host system/MySQL server just needed rebooting. I rebooted it to install Windows' updates and it's been fine since.

Hope for suggestions!

Thanks

(2015-05-09, 10:39)Razze Wrote: It should always be a new PIN, but you shouldn't have do it every time. Might be a hiccup, if you have to do it again let me know, migth be due to your system and file access right, but that would also mean no settings are stored for you, which probably isn't true?

(2015-05-09, 10:55)Razze Wrote: I can't reproduce that.

(2015-05-11, 06:04)RamboUnchained Wrote: All is well now. I guess my host system/MySQL server just needed rebooting. I rebooted it to install Windows' updates and it's been fine since.

I'm noticing this issue as well. I have to change the kodi pin daily for it to sync. I have kodi installed on 3 different windows machines and my mysql db is on a linux docker.

Okay....it seems like one of the kodi installs is not syncing with the pin. I just checked another machine and it synced correctly. But each time I visit trakt.tv/pin, I'm issued a new pin and thus have to update the other machines when I access them.
(2015-05-11, 06:41)eroz Wrote:

Hope for suggestions!

Thanks

(2015-05-09, 10:39)Razze Wrote: It should always be a new PIN, but you shouldn't have do it every time. Might be a hiccup, if you have to do it again let me know, migth be due to your system and file access right, but that would also mean no settings are stored for you, which probably isn't true?

(2015-05-09, 10:55)Razze Wrote: I can't reproduce that.

(2015-05-11, 06:04)RamboUnchained Wrote: All is well now. I guess my host system/MySQL server just needed rebooting. I rebooted it to install Windows' updates and it's been fine since.

I'm noticing this issue as well. I have to change the kodi pin daily for it to sync. I have kodi installed on 3 different windows machines and my mysql db is on a linux docker.

Okay....it seems like one of the kodi installs is not syncing with the pin. I just checked another machine and it synced correctly. But each time I visit trakt.tv/pin, I'm issued a new pin and thus have to update the other machines when I access them.

You don't have to have the same PIN on every device, just keep the old one.
I dont know what I am doing wrong.

I had to start a fresh and installed kodi and trakt v3.0.1 and now it keeps getting stuck on sychronize movies 73% loading movies from kodi 694 movie(s) playcount will be updated in kodi.

I have tried restart and nothing.

any pointers?
Check if you have movies in trakt which are seen/collected not between the years 1980 and 2038
(2015-05-11, 19:44)Razze Wrote: Check if you have movies in trakt which are seen/collected not between the years 1980 and 2038

sorry for my ignorance but how would I do that?
I also had to type in a new PIN today after being prompted to enter one for the first time yesterday. Hoping for a fix - let me know if you need any information about my setup.
(2015-05-07, 09:52)Razze Wrote:
(2015-05-07, 09:45)burekas Wrote: BUGS:

1) Why when I watching movies it doesn't updates the Trakt site automatically?
I'm always need to run the Trakt's add-on manually in order to do that.

2) Why I don't get the rating popup anymore after watching? (Especially on Movies) and sending it to Trakt.
I checked the settings and everything configured well.

Thanks,

Seems like your addon config got messed up, you might want to reinstall it. In the best case you also remove the addon data from your filesystem before reinstalling.
Should fix erverything your second point is just a follow up error of one not working
I removed the addon, also I deleted other files as you said, installed it again from a repo (Because the zip file from github gave me an error "Dependencies not met")
But nothing changed, the rating's popup showing up only after TV-Shows, but after Movies it's not working.
What to do?
ok I have managed to find out that there is a bunch of movies with watched date 1970. Is there a way to mass update it or remove them from my watched list on trakt?
  • 23(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trakt.tv v35