• 110(current)
Release YouTube (IMPORTANT - READ FIRST POST)
Ahhh Wink sorry I have no experience with JSON-RPC calls. So I don't know which method you have to call...maybe something like runplugin
Good day,

Will this app support live feeds from youtube in future?

ie. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N77WR_Qhc8E
(2015-05-16, 07:15)crawler13 Wrote: Good day,

Watching live videos should work. But to find them via the API is complicated. Google missed to provide proper calls to retrieve live events.
(2015-05-15, 09:26)davidjm Wrote: Hi,

I was wondering if you could assist me with a little problem I noticed this morning when trying to use the addon.

The problem that I encountered is that when going into the subscriptions section to view my channels I could only see the first 50 channels out of the 63 I am subscribed to. Normally at the end of the list there is an option to go to page 2 to view the rest, however no matter which view I have tried to use that link is no longer showing.

I did try restarting xbmc and also logged out and back into the addon however this has not fixed the problem. The next page option is appearing correctly on my watch history and all other sections so it only appears to be the subscriptions area that is affected.

I am currently using the shedox skin, however I didn't have time to check if the same is happening on the default skin but I will check this when I am back home this evening.

is anyone else seeing this problem?

Edit: I forgot to mention which version of kodi I am using. I cant check at the moment but I believe it is version 14.1 and the version of the addon I remember seeing was 5.1.1
Some more insights...
https://code.google.com/p/gdata-issues/i...il?id=7163
Thanks for keeping on top of this. I sent to a small donation the other day as a token of my thanks for all your hard work.
(2015-05-16, 12:05)bromix Wrote:
(2015-05-15, 09:26)davidjm Wrote: Hi,

I was wondering if you could assist me with a little problem I noticed this morning when trying to use the addon.

The problem that I encountered is that when going into the subscriptions section to view my channels I could only see the first 50 channels out of the 63 I am subscribed to. Normally at the end of the list there is an option to go to page 2 to view the rest, however no matter which view I have tried to use that link is no longer showing.

I did try restarting xbmc and also logged out and back into the addon however this has not fixed the problem. The next page option is appearing correctly on my watch history and all other sections so it only appears to be the subscriptions area that is affected.

I am currently using the shedox skin, however I didn't have time to check if the same is happening on the default skin but I will check this when I am back home this evening.

is anyone else seeing this problem?

Edit: I forgot to mention which version of kodi I am using. I cant check at the moment but I believe it is version 14.1 and the version of the addon I remember seeing was 5.1.1
Some more insights...
https://code.google.com/p/gdata-issues/i...il?id=7163

Thank you for letting us know. Guess we will wait for Google to fix their issue
(2015-05-16, 10:32)bromix Wrote:

Watching live videos should work. But to find them via the API is complicated. Google missed to provide proper calls to retrieve live events.

I have a question which is a bit related to that too: is it possible to open up specific videos based on the YouTube identifier (e.g. watch?v=abcdefgh)? Similar to the previous user I want to watch occasional livestreams from a certain YouTube channel, but these livestreams do not show up in the "regular" channel. If that would be the case, they could be viewed from the addon (search for YouTube username -> switch to channel mode).

Is there any way I can search for a video based on the YouTube identifier?
(2015-05-16, 19:55)spinmaster Wrote:
(2015-05-16, 10:32)bromix Wrote:

I have a question which is a bit related to that too: is it possible to open up specific videos based on the YouTube identifier (e.g. watch?v=abcdefgh)? Similar to the previous user I want to watch occasional livestreams from a certain YouTube channel, but these livestreams do not show up in the "regular" channel. If that would be the case, they could be viewed from the addon (search for YouTube username -> switch to channel mode).

Is there any way I can search for a video based on the YouTube identifier?

You can just enter the ID of the video in the search.
Version 5.1.3 (2015-05-16)
UPD: code cleaning
FIX: minor fixes
Can not update the plugin.
I Click on the button "update", see the message "Downloading 0% .." disappears and again says "Update available" Changelog also not downloaded.
Other plugins are updated without any problems.
(2015-05-16, 21:36)bromix Wrote: Version 5.1.3 (2015-05-16)
UPD: code cleaning
FIX: minor fixes

Should that be showing up in the kodi repo, or is it just in your repo?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Both.
(2015-05-17, 01:52)serj-47 Wrote: Can not update the plugin.
I Click on the button "update", see the message "Downloading 0% .." disappears and again says "Update available" Changelog also not downloaded.
Other plugins are updated without any problems.
Try Force refresh.
Looks like mirror must be slow to update.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Could be Smile 5.1.3 is already in on all my machines Smile no problems with the update.
  • 110(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YouTube (IMPORTANT - READ FIRST POST)20