• 35(current)
v21 fTV
OK script-ExtendedInfo Script-DialogVideoInfo support has also been added.

Hitcher or anyone,

I figured out my problem with the theme not looking right on my screen. It was my choice of icons. On another note. I know you won't be skinning the Live TV portion, and I am ok with that. But, I was wondering if you could give me a tip or something, if it is even possible to launch the tvguide from the home screen or elsewhere. I tried to add a shortcut with ActivateWindow(tvchannels) and (tvguide) but nothing seems to allow this. Maybe because of the skin and if not possible that is fine but I was just curious.

Thanks!
Is there a written guide to install this on Amazon Fire TV itself?

Thanks

Kyler
(2015-05-16, 23:48)Kylerphillips Wrote: Is there a written guide to install this on Amazon Fire TV itself?

Thanks

Kyler

I just used the Amazon Fire TV Utility App to upgrade to Kodi 15 Beta 1 then installed the skin from a zip file. Works beautifully!
When I add shows to library from Genesis, the TV Shows section doesn't show a preview of the shows when hovered over TV Shows section, only when clicking on TV Shows section does it show me the shows I have in that library? Any ideas :-) great work so far Hitcher thanks

****EDIT****

Nevermind just needed a Reboot
(2015-05-17, 00:00)clayfree Wrote:
(2015-05-16, 23:48)Kylerphillips Wrote: Is there a written guide to install this on Amazon Fire TV itself?

Thanks

Kyler

I just used the Amazon Fire TV Utility App to upgrade to Kodi 15 Beta 1 then installed the skin from a zip file. Works beautifully!

Hi clayfree, do you have a link to the Amazon Fire TV Utility App, using adbfire at the moment.. Smile
Smile 
(2015-05-17, 00:24)Kylerphillips Wrote:
(2015-05-17, 00:00)clayfree Wrote:

Thanks

Kyler

Hi clayfree, do you have a link to the Amazon Fire TV Utility App, using adbfire at the moment.. Smile

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=205684
(2015-05-17, 00:42)imtiajmeah Wrote:
(2015-05-17, 00:24)Kylerphillips Wrote:
(2015-05-17, 00:00)clayfree Wrote: I just used the Amazon Fire TV Utility App to upgrade to Kodi 15 Beta 1 then installed the skin from a zip file. Works beautifully!

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=205684

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthre...?t=2736774
Can anyone tell me the size of the favorites icons? I make some custom icons to replace original app icons but the ones I'm currently using are not hi-res enough.
(2015-05-16, 22:11)Vx1one Wrote: Hitcher or anyone,

I figured out my problem with the theme not looking right on my screen. It was my choice of icons. On another note. I know you won't be skinning the Live TV portion, and I am ok with that. But, I was wondering if you could give me a tip or something, if it is even possible to launch the tvguide from the home screen or elsewhere. I tried to add a shortcut with ActivateWindow(tvchannels) and (tvguide) but nothing seems to allow this. Maybe because of the skin and if not possible that is fine but I was just curious.

Thanks!
Nothing will happen because those windows don't exist. Wink
(2015-05-17, 00:49)clayfree Wrote: Can anyone tell me the size of the favorites icons? I make some custom icons to replace original app icons but the ones I'm currently using are not hi-res enough.

406x406px.
Thanks the help is overwhelming here, you guys are awesome! One last thing... I'm not currently rooted, but how can i bypass the current amazon fire tv screen and just use Kodi as my main runner... Smile
(2015-05-17, 00:53)Hitcher Wrote:
(2015-05-17, 00:49)clayfree Wrote: Can anyone tell me the size of the favorites icons? I make some custom icons to replace original app icons but the ones I'm currently using are not hi-res enough.

406x406px.

Thanks Hitcher!
I'm curious as to why the skin is Isengard only, does Isengard bring any changes to the skinning engine that are needed for this skin?
I tried it with helix and really couldn't find any issues with it, which made me curious
I think I'm in love...

What a beautiful skin!
  • 35(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
fTV42