• 91(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
ok Thank you Mike Smile
But where can i download the Kodi nightlyi only see the Helix in the download page Sad
i found it
hi,
is there a way to choose which menu item will be the default when entering kodi?

thanks
(2015-05-18, 15:44)hasamba Wrote: hi,
is there a way to choose which menu item will be the default when entering kodi?

thanks

Mine always starts with the third item in the Home menu. You could arrange the items in the menu so that the one you want is in that position.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
(2015-05-18, 15:53)wgstarks Wrote:
(2015-05-18, 15:44)hasamba Wrote: hi,

thanks

Mine always starts with the third item in the Home menu. You could arrange the items in the menu so that the one you want is in that position.

LOL, didnt thought of that Smile
thanks
Could someone please reply to my question please?
Harvinder Anyone know how to create custom video add-on widgets?

yes which one?
(2015-05-19, 09:12)Warez Wrote: Harvinder Anyone know how to create custom video add-on widgets?

yes which one?
Not tried this myself. But could you create a super favourite of custom selected addons the set that as a custom widget?
(2015-05-19, 09:34)Mark142 Wrote:
(2015-05-19, 09:12)Warez Wrote: Harvinder Anyone know how to create custom video add-on widgets?

yes which one?
Not tried this myself. But could you create a super favourite of custom selected addons the set that as a custom widget?
Yes
Thanks Mark142 and Warez but how do you set the favourite as a custom widget? It doesn't give me the option?

Also could you please help me with this too:

I'm trying to change the default view using the MyVideoNav.xml, I have changed the default to this:

Code:
<defaultcontrol always="true">53</defaultcontrol>

Code:
<views>53,602,501,507,51,52,50,55,56,57,601,58,506,59,500,499,502,503,609,504,505,59​1,592,700</views>

I have changed the default to "Showcase" view (53) but when I reload kodi it shows the "Fanart List" (602) as the default view?

How do I get this to work?

Thanks in Advance.
Me. No idea. Warez may know. It was just a thought on my side. But me too would not be sure how to do it.

Edit...try creating the super favourite. Add that as a "normal" favourite then open the favourites. Xml file and note the string it uses to open said favourite. Then type the same string in the customer video addon widget option in the skin settings. I have no idea if this would work but worth a try.
I seem to have only one view available to me, I know the skin has more than one view. I have removed the skin and readded it without any luck. I made sure the skin.aeon.nox.silvo folder is removed before re adding the skin. Is there any configuration files in any other directory that I need to remove before reinstalling the skin? I downgraded to 5.5.8 and that version have multiple views.
This is how use my NL TV widget:
custom_1124_WidgetCustomizer.xml

<item>
<label>Nederlandse TV</label>
<onclick>Skin.SetString(ItemToEdit.Widget,25)</onclick>
<onclick>Skin.SetString(ItemToEdit.WidgetLabel,Nederlandse TV)</onclick>
<onclick>Dialog.Close(1124)</onclick>
<onclick>Skin.SetString(ItemToEdit.WidgetType,14)</onclick>
</item>
variables.xml

<value condition="StringCompare(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(Widget),25)">plugin://plugin.program.super.favourites/?content=nl+tv&reload=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(Super_Favourites_Count)]</value>

Loads the widget from superfavo
Does anybody elses home menu flicker and jump on startup?

It only does it when the update library is running at start up. I'll try and get a vid.
  • 91(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55