• 51(current)
Aeon MQ 6
Great work MarcosQui. Looking forward to MQ6.
Still very pleased with MQ5.
Thanks for the input MQ, are you saying it will be possible to mark a video as watched from the widgets?
Looking forward to the video... (please post the link in this thread as I'm not a XBMC Brazil forum member).
@marcosqi - thanks for this. happy contributor and currently using 2.0.0 - has been working very well. looking forward to the new features.
(2015-05-20, 16:49)djoole Wrote: Thanks for the input MQ, are you saying it will be possible to mark a video as watched from the widgets?

Directly on the widget does not, but if you do it within the library or after watching the film, the widget will show the watched label.

The video will be available after the presentation for everyone.

@bry-, thank you.
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
(2015-05-20, 14:59)natethomas Wrote: Hi guys. I believe you have now set your opinions down nicely, and everyone knows what they are. Going back and forth on a topic is entirely pointless and is a huge waste of time for people subscribed to this thread for release announcement reasons. As such, here are the new facts. I guess you can start a new thread about the merits of closed betas. But if you decide you need to keep having that conversation here, I'm going to start banning people. Given that this thread is about Aeon MQ6 itself and not the terms of its release, the reasoning for the ban is simply going to be that you were off topic.

So there are your choices. Talk about MQ6. Don't talk about it. Move on. Or start a new thread. But anyone that discusses how OP does his releases from this point forward is getting a ban.

Hallelujah! Angel
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

(2015-05-20, 19:05)MarcosQui Wrote:
(2015-05-20, 16:49)djoole Wrote: Thanks for the input MQ, are you saying it will be possible to mark a video as watched from the widgets?

Directly on the widget does not, but if you do it within the library or after watching the film, the widget will show the watched label.

The video will be available after the presentation for everyone.

@bry-, thank you.

Is this a Kodi limitation or skin limitation (not being able to use W or Contextual menu on widget item)?
Does anyone else feel that the logos for each of these movies on the top left are smaller in size as compared to mq5?
MQ6 Beta?
Hangout Video Aeon MQ6 - beta version, sorry in Portuguese, Gui in English.

@iblong, use our forum for any question about MQ6.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2015-05-25, 02:05)Wanilton Wrote: Hangout Video Aeon MQ6 - beta version, sorry in Portuguese, Gui in English.

@iblong, use our forum for any question about MQ6.

I'm sorry but now MQ6 questions can't be answered here ?
Am I correct in this assumption ? I just want to be sure is all.

@freebs,use this thread if relationed for anything mentioned in hangout video. It´s more easy for Marcos and me, answer in one single place.

About others MQ6 questions, post here, no problem.
thanks for the clarification!

btw, skin looks great but I found it boring not understanding Portuguese. Sad

you know -- unless there’s nudity in a foreign film I can't watch it. LMAO

Yes, I will try explain this new resource "flexible widgets", when possible here.

Resume:
Idea is use any widget in any item menu, only need choose widget available.

Widget is no more limited 12 items, now show all items in playlists or library directly at home (video or audio), including persons, genres widgets, audio and video addons and many more. You are free for populate list widgets available for use, creating for example smart playlists.
................!
Don´t worry iblong, you have access beta, when Marcos release.
  • 51(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 617