• 56(current)
Req Titan skin feature requests
@Simograndi... Looking great! Nice view btw..
(2015-05-23, 02:05)Simograndi Wrote: About last screen, you can see how the disk covers the hd/seen info.

I know you asked me to move the watched and HD/SD icons to the left but I think that will look a bit off...
What about I place those indicators on the large poster when the CD-art is activated ?
(2015-05-23, 12:19)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-05-23, 02:05)Simograndi Wrote: About last screen, you can see how the disk covers the hd/seen info.

I know you asked me to move the watched and HD/SD icons to the left but I think that will look a bit off...
What about I place those indicators on the large poster when the CD-art is activated ?

That would be AWESOME! Smile

I've almost finished... only last pieces and I'll send new icons/elements!
(2015-05-23, 14:34)Simograndi Wrote: I've almost finished... only last pieces and I'll send new icons/elements!

Great stuff! In the meanwhile me and Mario (mgonzales) are working on all color settings in the skin and a color theme feature. Together with your new icons this will be really cool :-)

I'm out tonight but I will merge all changes and provide a new beta tomorrow.
Hi here they are!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/9e48hd...ia_new.rar

A few changes requested for the skin:

videoinfo icons 64x64
director-icon
genre-icon
writer-icon

New icons to manage the Teletext like other OSD icons:
OSDTeletextFO
OSDTeletextNF

New icon for higlight (use only the xxxNF files and not FO) to color according to settings:
OSD_FO
(2015-05-23, 16:55)Simograndi Wrote: Hi here they are!

videoinfo icons 64x64
director-icon
genre-icon
writer-icon

OSDTeletextFO
OSDTeletextNF

New icon for higlight (use only the xxxNF files and not FO) to color according to settings:
OSD_FO

Great icons!

May I do a request for some additional icons? Big Grin I would like to use them in the powerbar.. (or have I missed them in the file..)

- FileManager
- ImageGallery
- Quit/Shutdown
- VideoLibrary update
- VideoLibrary cleaning
- AudioLibrary update
- AudioLibrary cleaning

Perhaps also some for the addons...
- Youtube
- TuneIn
- Rdio
- Redbull TV
(2015-05-23, 16:55)Simograndi Wrote: Hi here they are!

videoinfo icons 64x64
director-icon
genre-icon
writer-icon

OSDTeletextFO
OSDTeletextNF

OSD_FO

Thanks a lot! I will modify the skin for the new icons and provide a new beta tomorrow.
Great stuff!
Thank you! Anyway I don't like the new icons bordered for powermenu, I'll update them tomorrow Wink

Also please check coloring of the toggles indicators because they are bluish
Hi marcel, some considerations from last testing for new icons:

- The gray track looks very bad, I'll try making it thinner and darker. I'd avoid full flat white images because if user sets a white theme you won't see anything...

- The toggles on/off and also up/down don't see to use actual pieces but always the off one and then is colored by code. Can you use the proper ones?

- Same thing for mouse pointer. Inactive is used instead of clicked/dragged

- Can you tell me which progress bar pieces are and where they are used? I'd like to make a proper one, maybe this time we can make an universal one for the skin.

- Also scroll bars as we said, if you need pieces let me know.

One last thing, speaking with Mario we have seen that some icons look blurried. It has to be either the gray track or the images which are maximized. Can I make the OSD and Power icons with higher res? like 256x256.

I've made all elements in vector and I still have the PSDs, so it'll be only a quick save as Smile
(2015-05-24, 12:01)Simograndi Wrote: Hi marcel, some considerations from last testing for new icons:

- The gray track looks very bad, I'll try making it thinner and darker. I'd avoid full flat white images because if user sets a white theme you won't see anything...

- The toggles on/off and also up/down don't see to use actual pieces but always the off one and then is colored by code. Can you use the proper ones?

- Can you tell me which progress bar pieces are and where they are used? I'd like to make a proper one, maybe this time we can make an universal one for the skin.

One last thing, speaking with Mario we have seen that some icons look blurried. It has to be either the gray track or the images which are maximized. Can I make the OSD and Power icons with higher res? like 256x256.

I've made all elements in vector and I still have the PSDs, so it'll be only a quick save as Smile

A few things I've noticed with the new icons:

- The "Default" icons are all a bit blurry, I think the resolution of these can be a lot bigger ?
Also for the previous icons you had also created the wide/landscape variant (in extras/defaulticonswide)

- The osd icons look a bit blurry, did you notice that too ? Is it easier for you if I just specify the icons as square ? For example 90x90 pixels or something ?

- It might be a good idea if you just only create white icons (maybe with grey border). I can create a colordiffuse in the skin for the unfocused OSD button and the focused so you can let the icon color up on focus. It can even be cooler if the unfocused icon has some semi-transparent diffuse background (circle) while the focused icon doesn't ?

- I will take a look at the mouse pointer, scrollbars etc.

Thanks for your help, this is going to be that final touch to make the skin perfect and consequent textures/coloring across the skin
Guys, just noticed some of the current icons have this grey square background showing in the skin while playing a TV-show from Genesis (doesnt show the poster/disc image in the OSD-bar, but an OSD-PLAY-icon). Also noticed several of the new icons also have this grey square background. Shouldnt they have a all transparant background??
(2015-05-24, 16:15)werewolf80 Wrote: Guys, just noticed some of the current icons have this grey square background showing in the skin while playing a TV-show from Genesis (doesnt show the poster/disc image in the OSD-bar, but an OSD-PLAY-icon). Also noticed several of the new icons also have this grey square background. Shouldnt they have a all transparant background??

Do not use the git version please untill we're finished with all changes...
(2015-05-24, 12:01)Simograndi Wrote: Hi marcel, some considerations from last testing for new icons:

Hi Simograndi, could you please get the latest version from Git ? I have cleaned up all textures.
All that are not needed are removed and I moved some to make it more clear which is which. Also placed the scrollbar textures there.

If you get the latest version from git you can test/see your new icons and what needs to be done.
Make sure to remove the precompiled .xbt files so Kodi will use the real images, it's more convenient when testing...

I moved in all new icons. I will add the skin color settings for the OSD buttons later today.
Ok today I'm busy, tomorrow evening I'll check everything and make HD versions Wink
(2015-05-24, 19:15)Simograndi Wrote: Ok today I'm busy, tomorrow evening I'll check everything and make HD versions Wink

OK, great. In the meanwhile I'll start working on the OSD panel in preparation for the new icons.
  • 56(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin feature requests4