• 98(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
Sorry i did not see your post before my edit.
I was under the impression i installed the latest commit but i did not, instead i got an error on installing like somebody mentioned earlier.
My nighty was a few days behind (29-05), so i updated to the latest nighty. but when installing your mod its hanging at 3% downloading, followed by an install error, so i have to inspect more whats going on here. I tried an "dirty" install and also i tried to remove the current installed skin version before installing the latest commit. Both same issue. I guess i will preform a clean Kodi install. I keep you posted.
(2015-06-04, 00:45)rebelone Wrote: Sorry i did not see your post before my edit.
I was under the impression i installed the latest commit but i did not, instead i got an error on installing like somebody mentioned earlier.
My nighty was a few days behind (29-05), so i updated to the latest nighty. but when installing your mod its hanging at 3% downloading, followed by an install error, so i have to inspect more whats going on here. I tried an "dirty" install and also i tried to remove the current installed skin version before installing the latest commit. Both same issue. I guess i will preform a clean Kodi install. I keep you posted.

If you are downloading from GitHub then you should not have a downloading message unless it is still trying to install the required scripts... My suggestion is to make sure those are installed before installing the zip file from GitHub. Let me know how things work out Smile
Hi Mike,

Unfortunately i cannot make this work, but had never problems installing your mod before.

My OS is Windows 8.1.
First I did a clean install of Kodi 20150603 (also deleted profile folder), then all the required and recommended scripts from git,

After this i tried to install your mod with latest commit e6c8206f11 through the addon installer.
This takes a while and then a notification with 'Error installing skin failed' pops up.
In the log this is printed:

01:13:09 T:3484 ERROR: CAddonInstallJob[Aeon-Nox-SiLVO-master]: could not read addon description of special://home/addons/Aeon-Nox-SiLVO-master

I tried this also with nighty 20150602 and first had this problem with 20150529.

Aeon.Nox.SiLVO-5.7.1-2.0.1.Isengard.zip will install fine btw, but i can not make 2.7.1-2.0.2 install.

I hope that you know what the issue here is.

Thanks!
(2015-06-04, 01:39)rebelone Wrote: Hi Mike,

Unfortunately i cannot make this work, but had never problems installing your mod before.

My OS is Windows 8.1.
First I did a clean install of Kodi 20150603 (also deleted profile folder), then all the required and recommended scripts from git,

After this i tried to install your mod with latest commit e6c8206f11 through the addon installer.
This takes a while and then a notification with 'Error installing skin failed' pops up.
In the log this is printed:

01:13:09 T:3484 ERROR: CAddonInstallJob[Aeon-Nox-SiLVO-master]: could not read addon description of special://home/addons/Aeon-Nox-SiLVO-master

I tried this also with nighty 20150602 and first had this problem with 20150529.

Aeon.Nox.SiLVO-5.7.1-2.0.1.Isengard.zip will install fine btw, but i can not make 2.7.1-2.0.2 install.

I hope that you know what the issue here is.

Thanks!

Please try latest from GitHub as I added some info to the addon.xml from the wiki but realize now that it may not be accurate anymore. If there are still issues please enable debug log (wiki) restart and try to install the skin from the GitHub zip again.
(2015-06-04, 01:48)mikesilvo164 Wrote: Please try latest from GitHub as I added some info to the addon.xml from the wiki but realize now that it may not be accurate anymore. If there are still issues please enable debug log (wiki) restart and try to install the skin from the GitHub zip again.

Thank you for the quick reponse!
OK, did that, same issue with latest zip from github.

http://xbmclogs.com/pnoswseia
(2015-06-04, 02:07)rebelone Wrote: Thank you for the quick reponse!
OK, did that, same issue with latest zip from github.

http://xbmclogs.com/pnoswseia

Thanks for the log. Hope you do not mind testing again. I updated the addon.xml cause as long as you have plenty of disk space, that is the only error I see. If you do not mind please try to download and install again. I am at a loss as to why this is happening...
(2015-06-04, 02:28)mikesilvo164 Wrote: Thanks for the log. Hope you do not mind testing again. I updated the addon.xml cause as long as you have plenty of disk space, that is the only error I see. If you do not mind please try to download and install again. I am at a loss as to why this is happening...

I absolutely don't mind testing, i have 90 GB free of disc space.
Only Windows & Kodi on this system. I'm downloading the zip now.
Ok, i tried again with the latest zip from GitHub.
Same problem occurs.

Maybe i must say that if i try to install the zip on top of 5.7.1-2.0.1 i got a black screen (no crash).
If i switch to confluence and remove 5.7.1-2.0.1 then there is no black screen and the error pops when installing.

Also if i install 5.7.1-2.0.1 it is installed within seconds, when installing the zips i tried now it takes about 2 minutes (according to log, feels longer) before the error pops-up. As mentioned in my previous post i have 90 GB free on my SSD.

Here is the latest log:

http://xbmclogs.com/pc9u0gosm
(2015-06-04, 03:01)rebelone Wrote: Ok, i tried again with the latest zip from GitHub.
Same problem occurs.

Maybe i must say that if i try to install the zip on top of 5.7.1-2.0.1 i got a black screen (no crash).
If i switch to confluence and remove 5.7.1-2.0.1 then there is no black screen and the error pops when installing.

Also if i install 5.7.1-2.0.1 it is installed within seconds, when installing the zips i tried now it takes about 2 minutes (according to log, feels longer) before the error pops-up. As mentioned in my previous post i have 90 GB free on my SSD.

Here is the latest log:

http://xbmclogs.com/pc9u0gosm

Ok. Thank you for testing. I do not want you to have to download an almost 100 MB zip everytime just for testing so open the zip in WinRAR and replace THIS FILE drag & drop works but you need to allow it by selecting the open WinRAR file after. I think this may be a Kodi issue but to be sure I have removed all info but the basic to the addon.xml file. It should be replaced in the root of the zip file you have already downloaded.
(2015-06-03, 15:54)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-06-03, 14:32)timoxx4 Wrote: Man it would be good if someone could add the Banner Plex view in one of these skin mods. Best TV view ever was Banner Plex. Any chance of adding it into this mod at all ?

Post a screenshot of what it looks like and I might add it.

Here it is in all its awesomeness. Be fantastic if it could be added Smile

(2015-06-04, 03:44)timoxx4 Wrote: Here it is in all its awesomeness. Be fantastic if it could be added Smile

I'll start working on it soon and keep my progress updated in this thread Wink
(2015-06-04, 03:59)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-06-04, 03:44)timoxx4 Wrote: Here it is in all its awesomeness. Be fantastic if it could be added Smile

I'm looking forward to that!!! Smile
Laptop: Dell Inspiron i7559-2512BLK | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Intel Core i7 6700HQ (2.60 GHz) | 1 TB + 8 GB SSHD
Kodi 18.3
MiniPC: LibreELEC 8.2.1
Sharing Media: SMB (HDD: 2 TB, 1 TB) | Media Manager/Organizer - Media Companion
Quote:I believe I have fixed this. Thanks.

(2015-06-03, 16:51)mata7 Wrote: hey mike please any chance that you can add clearart view

thanks

I just added it as an option in Logo view but not for helix. Not sure if I will add it to Helix...

wow that would be nice if you do it, please if you have a extra time please at least considered, thanks in advanced
(2015-06-04, 03:59)mikesilvo164 Wrote:

Awesome would be great.
I updated to isengard but have issues with the movie set mod. Despite enabling it in the view settings I only get the standard movie set case with the three discs. Or the red case when using clear cases. The collection artwork shows just no opening of the case or discs. This is using showcase view. I set the delay to the lowest which is 2 seconds. When I open the collection all the movies disc art shows.

I do not know what I am dong wrong. It was working fine on helix version. Please help. Thanks.
  • 98(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55