• 27(current)
BOX
I tried this and as I feared, the xx-poster images replaced all the self-generated thumbs for the videos on both the homepage and in the library. But reading around again, am I right in thinking the following set-up is needed ...

../Music Videos/Artist Folder/Artist Name - Video Name.mp4
../Music Videos/Artist Folder/Artist Name - Video Name-poster.jpg
../Music Videos/Artist Folder/Artist Name - Video Name-thumb.jpg
../Music Videos/Artist Folder/Artist Name - Video Name.nfo

... for each file? This could be time-consuming with over 1000 music videos Undecided
(2015-06-04, 19:24)TeuchterLoon Wrote: I tried this and as I feared, the xx-poster images replaced all the self-generated thumbs for the videos on both the homepage and in the library. But reading around again, am I right in thinking the following set-up is needed ...

... for each file? This could be time-consuming with over 1000 music videos Undecided

Well I suppose not everybody has the album covers for their music videos, and it seems kodi, doesnt scrap that image, so I will provide two additional views where the Cover is not displayed,
Thanks @DjCisco :-)
Will there be any development in this skin?
R.I.P. Sad
(2015-06-24, 13:02)lowfi Wrote: R.I.P. Sad

Development is still ongoing, I just have a lot of other stuff to do.
Fantastic
(2015-07-01, 23:21)DjCisco Wrote:
(2015-06-24, 13:02)lowfi Wrote: R.I.P. Sad

Development is still ongoing, I just have a lot of other stuff to do.

Good to hear that! Ill just have to be patient Wink
(2015-06-08, 21:36)DjCisco Wrote:
(2015-06-04, 19:24)TeuchterLoon Wrote: I tried this and as I feared, the xx-poster images replaced all the self-generated thumbs for the videos on both the homepage and in the library. But reading around again, am I right in thinking the following set-up is needed ...

Well I suppose not everybody has the album covers for their music videos, and it seems kodi, doesnt scrap that image, so I will provide two additional views where the Cover is not displayed,

DONe
Cheers! I'll get it updated tonight and have a play around :-)
Hi guys. First of all this is the best skin I've come across. Thank you so much for developing this!

As far as my problem, does anyone else have any issues with items not being added to the queue? Example, I hit record on different episodes (each time I hit record it moves to the next item so I know it's being added to the queue in some form) but when I bring up the queue list, it's completely empty. Any help would be great!

Kodi 15
Box 3.2.0
New Update BOX 3.2.1 has just been sent to Team Kodi.

This will be the last update for Kodi Helix.

Migration to Isendgard is now ongoing.
Thanks DJ Cisco, it is my number one skin.
But i have a some question, if i want have this line on top (volume meter) ticker What i should edit in xmls?
And a second thing is, i cant access music addons from a music menu, i have this menu empty nothing show up, maybe it's known already? I have no music library.
OMG finally found the skin for me ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT !!!!!!!! thank you so much for the hard work , it looks amazing, love so many things about it it's hard to put a list down so will just say thank you for everything Smile will hit the donating button for sure
iMac OS X 10.10, ATV3, LG 3D TV, Onkyo Home cinema 5.1,SLICE/OpenELEC/HELIX
Actually the only thing I would like to be added is a 3D icon next to the vidéo format (see below) maybe after H.264, at the moment to differentiate them I have to change the poster art to a one with 3D logo on them, which is lot of work.

I see that the skin detect the 3D content before playing so wonder if it could do the same and display a 3D icon on the movie info?

iMac OS X 10.10, ATV3, LG 3D TV, Onkyo Home cinema 5.1,SLICE/OpenELEC/HELIX
  • 27(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
BOX17