• 153(current)
Mod AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based)
(2015-06-01, 14:16)timoxx4 Wrote: I just installed this skin and am having some problems. First half of my posters are not being displayed some are but others are just a grey background. I select something like TV show information and no poster. I hit up artwork downloader and I has a whole list of posters to choose from and the default poster is also selected but still no show ?

Second about 50% of the time all the backgrounds to setting menues go completely transparent making it impossible to see what the settings for them are. And the highlighted box that surrounds text also disappears. And the little switches the you toggle on and off also disappear or are transparent ? A restart of Kodi brings them back but that's not really a permanent fix as it just starts doing it again later.

yes, i can confirm the transparent problem - i have this too, when i have a fresh setup of kodi and XXX-Nox - but just in the beginning, and when i test a lot with it - after a while it happens just from time to time - because of this i configure my "commands" plugin and make a "reloadskin" command - that brings the backrounds back Wink
but i had this problems since... i dont know Big Grin before gotham i think
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2015-06-01, 15:58)hernandito Wrote: As requested by various users, I have added additional images to my backgrounds collection:

Link has been updated to include the latest on original post:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1999971

Enjoy.
first - realy nice backrounds buddy Smile realy clean and simple
maybe u can open an own thread for them, because it would be too bad when they get lost here in all the postings dont ya think ?
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

@schimi2k

are running the latest isengard nightly by the way?
Since the may 18th release i noticed that after video playback and pressing stop the screen stays black and i have to cold restart
kodi again, same with the nox silvlo mod and the neon skin.
On the other hand confluence, Phils Nox, and some other skins doesn't have this problem, i am on os x at the moment and i can't test on another system so i would like to find out if this
problem exist only on my system or is it a general problem.

If i reinstall the 18th main release than everything works again, so something must have happened in this period.
(2015-06-02, 15:57)neurosis13 Wrote: @schimi2k

Since the may 18th release i noticed that after video playback and pressing stop the screen stays black and i have to cold restart
On the other hand confluence, Phils Nox, and some other skins doesn't have this problem, i am on os x at the moment and i can't test on another system so i would like to find out if this

If i reinstall the 18th main release than everything works again, so something must have happened in this period.

i have the latest nightly running, and had not this problem ( i had 17,19,25,27,30,31.05 )
i am using a shednox based mod version atm ... so not a pure shednox ! maybe this is another thing ?
i am running a win8.1 os

(2015-06-02, 18:14)schimi2k Wrote:
(2015-06-02, 15:57)neurosis13 Wrote: @schimi2k

i have the latest nightly running, and had not this problem ( i had 17,19,25,27,30,31.05 )
i am using a shednox based mod version atm ... so not a pure shednox ! maybe this is another thing ?
i am running a win8.1 os

maybe it's a os x specific problem but it makes me wonder why it depends on which skin i am using.
i will keep watching it, maybe it will solve by itself.
thanks for your help!
Installed the latest 15.0 nightly and still having playback issues. Everything seems fine when I first run Kodi but if I have a re-start or give it any downtime it seems to happen.

When I start a movie or TV show I get the spinning half-circle freezing in the middle of the screen. All player controls fail to do anything. This can happen anywhere from 5 minutes to over 20 until controls comes back. The player info screen also doesn't work half the time. All of this was perfectly fine with 14.0.

Anyone else having these issues?
(2015-06-03, 19:07)Batiatus Wrote: Installed the latest 15.0 nightly and still having playback issues. Everything seems fine when I first run Kodi but if I have a re-start or give it any downtime it seems to happen.

When I start a movie or TV show I get the spinning half-circle freezing in the middle of the screen. All player controls fail to do anything. This can happen anywhere from 5 minutes to over 20 until controls comes back. The player info screen also doesn't work half the time. All of this was perfectly fine with 14.0.

i test a lot these days ( views, logos etc ) i reset a lot and play at least 2 movies ( complete ) and some episodes a day and had NEVER such a freeze !
sometimes i loose the backround gfx ( known problem ) and i think i had 2-3x a crash because of a plugin but no freezes

this is my latest kodi version:
KodiSetup-20150531-cdd0fee-master

and i think i dont need to tell you to test a fresh guisettings and texture file XD hehe

realy strange

(2015-06-01, 09:19)schimi2k Wrote:
(2015-05-31, 23:26)D3mon3k-CZ Wrote: Hello,
i have little problem with tvTunes.
Till today i was using xbmc gotham 4.1.9.9 and tvtunes works.
Now i instaled Shednox 3.0 and everything is great but tvtunes doesnt work.
I found out in thes thread this solution. but it doesnt work for me. <onload condition="System.HasAddon(script.tvtunes) + Skin.HasSetting(TVTunes.Enabled)">RunScript(script.tvtunes,backend=True)</onload>

Do you have any tips -?

thank you for every answer

did u activate it ? ( its disabled by default )
SKIN SETTINGS >>> CUSTOMIZERS >>> VIDEO INFO OPTIONS >>> ENABLE TVTUNES

Thank you a lot !! Smile) everything is ok now.
I am so noob that i didnt figure this out without help...
have a nice day
(2015-06-03, 20:16)schimi2k Wrote:
(2015-06-03, 19:07)Batiatus Wrote: Installed the latest 15.0 nightly and still having playback issues. Everything seems fine when I first run Kodi but if I have a re-start or give it any downtime it seems to happen.

i test a lot these days ( views, logos etc ) i reset a lot and play at least 2 movies ( complete ) and some episodes a day and had NEVER such a freeze !
sometimes i loose the backround gfx ( known problem ) and i think i had 2-3x a crash because of a plugin but no freezes

this is my latest kodi version:
KodiSetup-20150531-cdd0fee-master

and i think i dont need to tell you to test a fresh guisettings and texture file XD hehe

realy strange

On a different machine I have issues with no player controls, nothing showing up when moving the mouse around and so on when starting a movie at times.

You believe it could have something to do with the GUIsettings file? None of my issues happen in the menus. The only delays or hangs I get there is when the library drives are asleep and need to be woken up. Though I stil don't get why a drive needs to be awake for Kodi is access information that is in the local database (on the PC's main SSD) just to access artwork and the movie info screen.

I can try rebuilding my guisettings from scratch and re-adding my entire library (another huge reason to always export to individual files!). Kinda sucks to have to redo all tha work but if that fixes things, so be it.
(2015-06-04, 00:56)D3mon3k-CZ Wrote: Thank you a lot !! Smile) everything is ok now.
I am so noob that i didnt figure this out without help...
have a nice day

no worries buddy - not a noob thing !
its just a bit hidden ( u are not the first one with this problem - i think i will put this in my 101 when i update it )

but fine that everything working now for ya

is this discontinued?
Love this skin, I have it on my main PC but I'm trying to install it onto my Raspberry Pi 2 but I can't figure out how to do it, if at all possible. Could someone point me in the right direction please?

Thank you
Hey all,

Is there a way to launch into the EPG view when I go into Live TV? I feel like that "channels" view is so ugly and useless.
In the skin's default set-up there are the added IMDB Top 250 and Best Picture menu options. How do you work with or modify these? Or add others?

Still working to mod my own skin so any help is appreciated.
(2015-06-02, 10:38)schimi2k Wrote:
(2015-06-01, 14:16)timoxx4 Wrote: I just installed this skin and am having some problems. First half of my posters are not being displayed some are but others are just a grey background. I select something like TV show information and no poster. I hit up artwork downloader and I has a whole list of posters to choose from and the default poster is also selected but still no show ?

Second about 50% of the time all the backgrounds to setting menues go completely transparent making it impossible to see what the settings for them are. And the highlighted box that surrounds text also disappears. And the little switches the you toggle on and off also disappear or are transparent ? A restart of Kodi brings them back but that's not really a permanent fix as it just starts doing it again later.

yes, i can confirm the transparent problem - i have this too, when i have a fresh setup of kodi and XXX-Nox - but just in the beginning, and when i test a lot with it - after a while it happens just from time to time - because of this i configure my "commands" plugin and make a "reloadskin" command - that brings the backrounds back Wink
but i had this problems since... i dont know Big Grin before gotham i think

i had this issue a few days ago, trying a few other skins, rest some stuff and after going back to NOX the grey poster issue.

I found this post http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=158373 and did ./texturecache.py c after this everything was back to normal

my solution to the transparent menu is, select another skin, wait for the yes/no question, select no, kodi gos back to NOX and its fine again, not a permanent fix but faster/better than a restart
  • 153(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based)29