• 9(current)
Release Mimic 2.x for Isengard
(2015-05-19, 08:22)CaptainStereo Wrote:
(2015-04-25, 07:44)braz Wrote:
(2015-04-25, 03:50)CaptainStereo Wrote: Bryan!!! Per my question in the thread I started, can I get this in Helix? This looks exactly like the color I was searching for!!! Smile

That color xml is no longer in Mimic now that I've switched to a color chooser. It is in the 2.0.0 version though, see the following link:

https://github.com/bryanbrazil/skin.mimi.../Blue2.xml

Just save this file into your skin.mimic/colors folder and it should work fine in Helix.

Can somebody help? I've looked through every folder and there is no 'skin.mimic/colors' folder that I can find. I use Open ELEC version 5.0.8 Helix 14.2. I'm trying to use the awesome new darker blue color theme Bryan made (for Isengard) and having no luck. And dumb it down for me please. I can spell code. I can't write it.

Look here for the location of your userdata folder.

http://kodi.wiki/view/Userdata

I'm away from a computer, that's all the help I can give for now. You may just have to wait until you upgrade to Isengard.
The more is use Mimic, the more I am convinced it should be the DEFAULT skin for KODI going forward. It's powerful, visually excellent, and it gets out of the way nicely. Everything is well placed and the customization of the skin itself on the user side of things is outstanding!

Is it possible to add icons/logos to the sub menus?
(2015-05-25, 22:59)Dojoroda Wrote: The more is use Mimic, the more I am convinced it should be the DEFAULT skin for KODI going forward. It's powerful, visually excellent, and it gets out of the way nicely. Everything is well placed and the customization of the skin itself on the user side of things is outstanding!

Amen! Best skin by far in my humble opinion!!!
Just added the ability to export/import all skin settings. Also changed the reset skin settings button to use script.toolbox. The skin settings commands can be found under Skin Settings > Advanced in the git version.

Everything seems to work in my limited testing, please let me know if you find any issues. Thanks!
(2015-05-17, 16:33)LemonSun Wrote: Hey !

I'm using the skin since I discovered it and it's awesome, incredibly smooth. I would just like to report a bug I have about the video OSD.
When I play a movie, I have no problem at all. The poster art is displayed perfectly. But when I play a tv show, I don't understand why but it's the episode thumbnail (in the poster art box) which is displayed.
I would love to have the poster art of the tv show...

If someone has already had this bug or has an idea to fix it, don't hesitate !

Thank you Smile
Can't reproduce that here, I get the TV show poster in the episode info dialog.
(2015-06-07, 19:48)braz Wrote: Just added the ability to export/import all skin settings. Also changed the reset skin settings button to use script.toolbox. The skin settings commands can be found under Skin Settings > Advanced in the git version.

Everything seems to work in my limited testing, please let me know if you find any issues. Thanks!

Any tips on installing from git? I downloaded the zip but I get a Dependencies not Met error on openelec on Raspberry-pi 2. Is there a way to update the current mimic skin I have (version 1.1.1)?
(2015-06-07, 22:01)bigbwit Wrote: Any tips on installing from git? I downloaded the zip but I get a Dependencies not Met error on openelec on Raspberry-pi 2. Is there a way to update the current mimic skin I have (version 1.1.1)?
Make sure you've installed Kodi 15 Isengard. Then install Mimic 2.x from the repo to ensure that all the dependencies get installed. Finally, download the latest zip from github and extract the files over the existing ones in your addons folder.
When I view the TV or Movie Library in the low-list view mode, the background artwork randomly changes instead of displaying what is selected. Is there a way to correct this?
Added support for Google auto complete courtesy of the Extended Info script. Also a skin setting to turn it off if you use Extended Info but don't want auto complete.

***Requires latest Extended Info script from github (3.0.0).

(2015-06-08, 15:50)Dojoroda Wrote: When I view the TV or Movie Library in the low-list view mode, the background artwork randomly changes instead of displaying what is selected. Is there a way to correct this?
Can't replicate that issue here, I'm getting the correct fanart in LowList view. Sounds like your fanart isn't loading and it's falling back to the background set for the tv/movie section. This only happens in LowList view, all other views display fanart correctly?
Yes they do seem correct everywhere else. Perhaps I should try a ground zero and delete my mimic folder (after saving the settings) and try downloading the github's newest version?
(2015-06-07, 19:48)braz Wrote: Just added the ability to export/import all skin settings. Also changed the reset skin settings button to use script.toolbox. The skin settings commands can be found under Skin Settings > Advanced in the git version.

I click on the Export Skin settings but nothing comes up. I am on an RPi 2 with a beta build of 15 Isengard.
Hey!

I know this was brought up with the Mimic 1.x version, but I haven't seen it in the 2.x version. When working with YouTube videos, I was wondering if there was any way to add a progress bar on how much has of the video has been buffered. Ultimately, it would be nice just to have a slights shadowed difference to show how much has queued up, but I'm open to all kinds of options.

If I overlooked this in the skin, let me know!

Thanks in advance.
(2015-06-10, 23:02)bigbwit Wrote:

I click on the Export Skin settings but nothing comes up. I am on an RPi 2 with a beta build of 15 Isengard.
You'll need to install script.toolbox, see first post. I just added it as a dependency, so it won't automatically get installed until the next Mimic version hits the repo. I should disable those buttons if the script isn't installed.
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mimic 2.x for Isengard3