• 111(current)
v13 Titan MediaBrowser skin
In the OSD while watching a movie/show is there a way to not show the spinning disc behind the poster?
(2015-06-16, 01:26)drhill Wrote: In the OSD while watching a movie/show is there a way to not show the spinning disc behind the poster?

I just added a setting for that, available in next beta update.
(2015-06-14, 00:20)dlanor Wrote: Doing so has killed the fanouts of all media sections. So that setting is a severe handicap in itself.
Without fanouts I simply wouldn't use the skin. I'd rather use it with the occasional unwanted popups.

But in any case I think we can drop this as a potential Titan issue.
You're probably right about an addon being responsible, somehow misinterpreting the activity context and triggering its use of that popup.
Yeah, it was just a suggestion to test if the problem still exists if you disable the widgets.
If the problem is gone when you disabled it you can check in the homescreen editor all your shortcuts to see what widget has been set. One of them is faulty then.
(2015-06-14, 21:21)Tim8 Wrote: Great work with the skin lately, I changed my loading animation to the coffee cup as a joke but now like it haha.

Question for you, did I do something or is the buffer bar gone now?

Also, is there anyway to customize the navigation sounds? I like the selection and back sounds, that's why I don't turn it off. But, I'm getting tired of the main navigation sound. (Would be nice to be able to disable just that one and keep the select and back sound effects.)

Haha, yes the spinner animations are a quite nice addition :-)

The buffer bar is temporary gone as it was causing issues with Isengard and Android devices. I will look into that once that glitch has been resolved and enable it again.

Atm not possible to conditionally enable/disable the skin sounds. It's only off or on as a whole. But.. In Isengard some things have changed that might make it doable to create multiple soundsettings/soundpacks for the skin. Will look at that when I have some spare time.
(2015-06-15, 23:53)B-Fir3 Wrote: Loving this skin. I'm having problems getting the ExtraFanart to work though, strangely enough. There's no problems with cycling through my extrafanart in other skins, but Titan doesn't seem to work. I have the setting enabled in the Skin Settings for Media Viewtypes...but it doesn't work. Am I missing osmething here?

Could you please give this another try with the beta version of the skin which will be uploaded tonight (version 3.3.22) because I've rewritten the code that was responsible for the extrafanart part.
(2015-06-16, 01:52)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-06-16, 01:26)drhill Wrote: In the OSD while watching a movie/show is there a way to not show the spinning disc behind the poster?

I just added a setting for that, available in next beta update.

Thanks!
(2015-06-16, 02:18)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-06-15, 23:53)B-Fir3 Wrote: Loving this skin. I'm having problems getting the ExtraFanart to work though, strangely enough. There's no problems with cycling through my extrafanart in other skins, but Titan doesn't seem to work. I have the setting enabled in the Skin Settings for Media Viewtypes...but it doesn't work. Am I missing osmething here?

Could you please give this another try with the beta version of the skin which will be uploaded tonight (version 3.3.22) because I've rewritten the code that was responsible for the extrafanart part.
Absolutely will do. I'll let you know.
I just stumbled across a little bug with the TVTunes.

I have the "Always open fullscreen music playback" option in General skin settings enabled, and also the TVTunes support. Now always when I hover over a TV show with a Theme song, it automatically switches into Music mode, but then stops (because the tv show isn't focused anymore I would assume) and goes back to TV Shows, and repeats this in an endless loop until I select another show without a theme.

Also as a side note, a few weeks back you wanted to "fix" that the shutdown menu was still accessible via double cursor down when the powermenu is disabled, this still works Wink Not that I cared, but I wanted to let you know Big Grin
Marcel,

Just noticed a couple of bugs with 3.3.22....

When you go to the cast list for movies some of the movie information is left behind & visible in the background.

Also on the movie info, the star rating icon has switched to an eye.

The new corner overlay icons look great but I prefered them when they were white to match the other text onscreen (my personal choice) instead of the dark colour. Also the slight transparency seems to have gone but is there on the icon within the corner. Another small issue is that the watched icon for sets is still there but it is behind the set icon & with the new icons I can just about make it out through the set icon but don't remember seeing it on the old style.

Cheers
@marcelveldt:
I decided to make a brute-force attempt to pinpoint the culprit responsible for the "Enter search term..." popups I've been complaining about when using the Titan skin. So I used a file search program to search my portable Kodi folder for all occurrences of that text string. As it turns out there are only two files which contain that precise string, and they are both part of the PleXBMC addon. One is "plexbmc.py" which contains the string as part of human-readable script, and the other is "plexbmc.pyo" which is apparently a compiled form of that script.

Both files are stored in the same place, which during my test was the path "E:\lab\XBMC\Kodi (port) Helix 14.2 rc1\Kodi\portable_data\addons\plugin.video.plexbmc-helix\resources\lib"
(But since this is a portable setup, the prefix part "E:\lab\XBMC\Kodi (port) Helix 14.2 rc1\" could be anything else, when moving the setup elsewhere.)

I'm not sure if this information gives you any clue as to why that popup is triggered spontaneously for me (and apparently no one else Huh).
But since it is relevant in some way to the problem I reported earlier, I thought it best to inform you of this as well.

Best regards: dlanor
(3.3.22)
Why on homescreen the titles in TV-Shows are look different now (S...E..) next to each title
See picture:
http://up415.siz.co.il/up2/atywnzoyymty.png
(2015-06-16, 23:40)burekas Wrote: (3.3.22)
Why on homescreen the titles in TV-Shows are look different now (S...E..) next to each title
See picture:

What's the problem ? Nothing has changed in the skin about that...
(2015-06-16, 23:55)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-06-16, 23:40)burekas Wrote: (3.3.22)
See picture:

What's the problem ? Nothing has changed in the skin about that...
It wasn't like that before, there was only the title without the S..E.. addition
I've found another couple of issues :-

When playing back a recorded TV show the thumbnail displayed in the bottom left hand corner of the OSD is sized like a TV show poster, where for recorded TV shows they are actually screenshots. I'm using the MediaPortal plugin for live tv incase that matters.

When playing back a recorded TV show the OSD does not show the plot at the top of the screen, I've enabled the options for this in the settings and it does work for Movies/TV Shows/Live TV.

You can see both issues on the screenshot below and I've included a screenshot of the Recorded TV list screen where the screenshot is displayed correctly.

With the setting found at "Media Library Views -> Watched Indicators -> Enable indicator for unwatched episodes" enabled, The "All" and "In Progress" TV show views in list mode just have a "??" visible where the watched icon would usually be. Not sure what is actually meant to be displayed for unwatched episodes here?

Regards
TTT
Marcel,

Using plexbmc, with TVshow and movies enabled, when playing a show from the in progress widget that has resume, the show will start at the beginning and the OSD shows file.mp4

If my replies help you, please click on my reputation Image below :) thanks :)
  • 111(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan MediaBrowser skin14