• 125(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
ok good to know.
(2015-06-24, 05:52)mikesilvo164 Wrote: I would have to redesign a lot of the view to add that (I tried to already). I am sorry but this one will be very unlikely Sad

Mike - I was kind of wondering about that. With the info screen, I guess the zoom would cover stuff. It looks great on the other views, though - thanks for adding it.

Carl.
CoreELEC 9.03
Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO
Minix Neo U9-H, Logitech Harmony Elite
Can support for Rom Collection Browser be added to this mod? This is by far my favorite skin, and support for games would make it perfect imo!
(2015-06-23, 22:20)mikesilvo164 Wrote: @gmantonz

@jaydash

Added to my list Nod

Thanks Mike, you're awesome! Looking forward to it!
(2015-06-24, 21:37)mikesilvo164 Wrote: Is anyone else seeing any of the issues described above by wilmans2m?

I think I am able to reproduce the problems Mike. 2 things I am seeing while testing this:

1) Boxset opens up fine when you first select it. I press enter to go into the set to look at the actual movies. Then when I press back to return to the main view, the boxset will open up in the background just like a regular movie case would and then a second later, the boxset will open as per usual to reveal the disks inside. This only seems to happen when you go into the set, then go back to the previous view. Tried it on a clean Kodi install and seeing the same issue.

2) Disks seem to stop rolling when you toggle the live background for movie sets option in skin settings. As soon as I do that, the cases open up fine, but the disks will not roll in. Restarting Kodi seems to fix the issue. Doesnt matter what live background is set to, just toggling it on or off, seems to break the diskart from rolling in until you restart Kodi.

Also wondering if its possible to have the fanart instead of the "grille" in the background for live background views. So the movie cases would display on the fanart rather than the silver grille. Perhaps the fanart could be a little faded so it does not overpower the cases. Just a thought on an additional feature...
(2015-06-25, 05:19)gmantonz Wrote: I think I am able to reproduce the problems Mike. 2 things I am seeing while testing this:

1) Boxset opens up fine when you first select it. I press enter to go into the set to look at the actual movies. Then when I press back to return to the main view, the boxset will open up in the background just like a regular movie case would and then a second later, the boxset will open as per usual to reveal the disks inside. This only seems to happen when you go into the set, then go back to the previous view. Tried it on a clean Kodi install and seeing the same issue.

2) Disks seem to stop rolling when you toggle the live background for movie sets option in skin settings. As soon as I do that, the cases open up fine, but the disks will not roll in. Restarting Kodi seems to fix the issue. Doesnt matter what live background is set to, just toggling it on or off, seems to break the diskart from rolling in until you restart Kodi.

Also wondering if its possible to have the fanart instead of the "grille" in the background for live background views. So the movie cases would display on the fanart rather than the silver grille. Perhaps the fanart could be a little faded so it does not overpower the cases. Just a thought on an additional feature...

The better the description the more likely I will be able to reproduce Nod
I just updated Git which should hopefully fix issue number 1...
If you, wilmans2m, or anyone else could install and test it that would be extremely helpful.

Number 2 I cannot reproduce, I may have accidentally solved it by fixing #1 but the live background has no code connection between the disc animating so that bug is very surprising Huh

Do you have a raspberry pi or something similar that might have low specs? I am trying to figure out if it could be a performance issue related to skin.info.service or something related to having lower spec hardware. I highly doubt it is connected to the script since it was created by phil65 but I like to rule out as many possibilities as I can no matter how unlikely they might be.

Not sure about the fanart for live background... I tried it and, to me at least, it seemed to not look or work as well.
I would like to again ask for translators to help with displaying labels correctly for your native language. If you can spare the time and are interested you can PM me or ask in this thread for instructions or assistance.

I also would like some more request for additions and/or changes. If you have an idea tell me about it including changing any of the current views or adding any functionality. All the requests made so far are on my list. If I have said I would add stuff in the past but have not yet implemented it please post your request again as I may have forgotten about it. After this week coming up I will be taking a little time off from the skin and forums to focus on my family... I am surprised they put up with me this long considering the amount of time I devote to this Tongue
@MikeSilvo164

Taking time for family is priority number one. You are right Smile

I can translate to french if necessary. Tell me how to proceed and i will help you on this.

As a request, i have one. It concerns widgets.
- Is it possible to include an option to display only 1 or 2 or 3 or 4...movies. In fact, having the choice.
- On widget, i use playlist. This playlist contains many movies. On the widget, it seems not to have a restricting number of movies to display. So, when we click on each side of widget, we can move the line through playlist. Is it possible to restrain number of displaying movies to 6, which seems to be the max to display on the widget. Or having the choice by implementing an option. I know we can limit it on the playlist by using "limit" but if we don't use playlist, no restriction.

Now i will test your solution about my problem.
Zotac CI320 Nano : (4Go, SSD 64Go, W7_64)
Zotac CI323 Nano : (4Go, SSD 120Go, W10)

Acer Aspire 5740G (Intel I3 330M, 4Go, WD 500Go, W7_64)
Desktop (Intel Q6600@3Ghz, 6Go, Seagate 500Go & Seagate 320 Go W7_64)

NAS Synology DS213+ : 2*3To WD Red (SHR)
NAS Synology DS215J : 2*4To WD Red (SHR)

All under KODI Jarvis 16, Aeon Nox Silvo Mod & Mr.V Widget Mod.

@MikeSilvo164

Well so i tested your solution. Unfortunately does not work too. Same Problems about rolling discart & opening cases.
Then i tried the last github.
Here was i found :

- 1/ Unfortunately same problems with rolling discart & opening cases. (3 movies work after opening a boxset. After does not work)
- 2/ Always with boxset mod, if two boxset are side to side, and if we navigate from one to the other, the second one is already opened.
- 3/ Mod delay does not seem to work. With 2 sec delay, cases always open immediately.
- 4/ you manage to correct the bug with normal case reflection & boxset opening Smile

- If we deselect showcase mod, mod delay works, but point 2 remains.

So there is definitively a problem with the showcase mod. Hope you will be able to resolve it.

Again. Fresh install on 2 pc (htpc & desktop)

Don't know what to do.

Anyway, thanks again. Mr V. widget's work is really good Smile

Close Kodi, right click Kodi shortcut and run as administrator, reinstall the skin.
Maybe color customizer like the mimic skin has!!
Would love to see the latest LiveTV modifications of Maniac implemented. Especially the big channel list view. But I don't know how Maniac feels about it.

In any case thanks for all your work up till now!
(2015-06-25, 14:20)mikesilvo164 Wrote: Close Kodi, right click Kodi shortcut and run as administrator, reinstall the skin.

Not working either Sad

(2015-06-25, 18:26)wilmans2m Wrote:
(2015-06-25, 14:20)mikesilvo164 Wrote: Close Kodi, right click Kodi shortcut and run as administrator, reinstall the skin.

Not working either Sad

If I can't reproduce the issue the only thing I can think of is something unique to your setup or install process. You need to post a debug log (wiki) please do it the correct way and follow the easy method instructions. If you can I suggest completely removing your portable_data folder from the directory and starting with a fresh install and add nothing at all but my skin and the skin.info.service script from its GitHub page only. Install the skin using the add-on manager inside of Kodi to let it install all of the required dependencies, please do not manually extract and add the skin yourself. Use 2.0.4 from the first post for ease of install and not the GitHub version.

That is all I can do to try to help since like I said earlier I cannot reproduce any of the issues you see.
Hey all, ...

Having trouble getting the Brochures to show on MovieSets. I'm probably doing something wrong, but I just can't figure it out.

Running Kodi, Isengard (latest nightly), Aeon Silva 2.04

Displaying Showcase, and have Boxset Mod - ON , Hide Brochure - OFF

Live case backgrounds for Moviesets work great, discart working great, ... but am only getting the Movieset cover to display, no brochures.

If anyone could point me towards a solution, I sure would appreciate it.

thanks
Allen
  • 125(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55