• 12(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2015-07-04, 20:16)brazen1 Wrote: @Mike_Doc

"I'll add 1-3 to my list, as there is a switch for enable logo I think I can base text positing on if that is on or off, should let me do what you've requested. For 3 I'll add a quick solution I'm thinking of and we can see if that meets your needs.

Not sure what you mean exactly with 2?"

(2) Enable discart/cover animation without requiring coverflow for sets and individual titles.

Show CD art. Yes
No case for movie set. Yes
Open set as boxcase. Yes
Open Case. Yes

Perhaps your "quick solution" for showcase view will accomplish without modding KodiFlix.
No hurry. Thanks for considering too.
hmmmm i know mike is king of option button, but i hope kodiflex wouldnt be too "much"... we have already one " WHOOSH " view (showcase) and it seems with all this additions, we will get another showcase mod with some slightly different positions
maybe cdarts rolling from right to the case and stay there would be an idea, and maybe on sets all cdarts will rolling in... but open cases again... i dont know Wink
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
Hi Mike,

Sorry I haven't got back to you as yet with regards your skin mod from Aeon ShedNox to Aeon MadNox, been too busy with other stuff to look at it properly as yet. Did give it a brief test run yesterday, and am pretty impressed with what I've seen so far. There are some issues i've noticed already in my limited testing of it, but until I sort some stuff out my end in order to be able to properly go through it, I'm going to hold fire on reporting anything for now.

Kudos for making this public though. What I've seen so far is a worthy successor to Aeon Nox 4 / ShedNox IMHO.

Smile
@schimi2k

No sweat at all. What would work is just the extra option 'NONE' for Showcase View if you guys want to take it on. If not, no problem at all. No expectations. That would leave KodiFlix stripped down and very clean looking as intended and further enhance Showcase.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
@gibxxi, no problem and if do find things then just let me know.

@brazen,

I'll look into both and see. From what I can understand it seems you use infopannel in some views but don't want it in Showcase, but you can't just turn it off using the existing setting as that would affect other views? Correct? So I'll look into a Showcase specific switch for infopanel on / off to start with.

That is if I've got it right, infopanel has options to control it already but they a skin wide and I guess because of that those options are no good to you?
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
Greetings, can somebody upload just the latest 1080i folder as my internet is really bad ATM (we are in the middle of a switch) and I can't download a non-resumable 700meg file from github ATM.

Thanks for any assistance and thanks to the fantastic Madnox Crew!
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
Great update guys!

One question:
I have a little problem with fake logos regarding movies with starting letter "D" in their title.
Fake logo just does not appear at all for such movies.
Is this just me? Or maybe some sort of problem with fonts?

FYI I use Kodi 15.0 and Win 8.1
(2015-07-04, 22:45)ShadowTek Wrote: Greetings, can somebody upload just the latest 1080i folder as my internet is really bad ATM (we are in the middle of a switch) and I can't download a non-resumable 700meg file from github ATM.

Thanks for any assistance and thanks to the fantastic Madnox Crew!

check your pm Smile
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

Hello, first great skin tyvm for sharing it and for all your hard work, it works really good and fast seems to me a bit faster than Shednox also love the new views especially Kodiflix.

Second a question: in Shednox when i selected an actor in the info screen (image below) there was a choice to see that actor's movies/tv in my database or choose extended info,
now it goes directly to the extended info, i like it a lot just wondering where is the my database info now ? am i missing some config or shortcut ?

ty
(2015-07-04, 23:12)dron2000 Wrote: Great update guys!

One question:
I have a little problem with fake logos regarding movies with starting letter "D" in their title.

ive tested it here on 2 player, and i can confirm this... i cant test every letters, but i dont get any fake logo with letter "D" too

i think its fixable by Magic-Mike Smile

(2015-07-05, 00:06)schimi2k Wrote: ive tested it here on 2 player, and i can confirm this... i cant test every letters, but i dont get any fake logo with letter "D" too

i think its fixable by Magic-Mike Smile

To add to this, if it starts with a number it doesn't show either, i have tested every letter and it seems only numbers and "D" that doesn't show anything.
also not sure if anyone already mentioned it but accented letters show as squares.

edit: not every accented letter shows as a square seems to depend on the font.
i need conformation for a possible bug in the extended info script i like to report.

inside the actors page pressing escape doesn't do anything for exiting that page, only after pressing down to go to the lower area allows me to exit then.

(2015-07-05, 14:26)neurosis13 Wrote: i need conformation for a possible bug in the extended info script i like to report.

inside the actors page pressing escape doesn't do anything for exiting that page, only after pressing down to go to the lower area allows me to exit then.

hmmm do you mean with remote control ? i was testing it a cpl of seconds ago with keyboard on all possible options on top area and all the time i get back with esc key...
its mabe the german heat ... or the thunder and lightnings ^^

Hi Schimi, yes the weather is very "demanding" so to say Big Grin

well, i have this issue with keyboard and remote on my main system and after you said it works for you i went over to the test system and there it works.

i will look into this to see if i can find the issue.

thank you very much for your instant help.

Nod
(2015-07-04, 23:12)dron2000 Wrote: Great update guys!

One question:

@dron2000, this is a kodi bug it seems. I notice during initial creation of fake logos that 'D' wasn't working and after searching and asking I get this confirmed. BUt I never got round to going back to fake logos, it's only really @ alpha stage and only in 1 or 2 views. I need to set some time aside to progress it further and develop it better. I have to go back and update the code to look for 'DA', 'DE' etc. etc. as I believe that will work but for some reasons just 'D' by itself doesn't.

(2015-07-04, 23:42)JorgeS Wrote: Hello, first great skin tyvm for sharing it and for all your hard work, it works really good and fast seems to me a bit faster than Shednox also love the new views especially Kodiflix.

Second a question: in Shednox when i selected an actor in the info screen (image below) there was a choice to see that actor's movies/tv in my database or choose extended info,
now it goes directly to the extended info, i like it a lot just wondering where is the my database info now ? am i missing some config or shortcut ?

ty

@JorgeS, everything you mention was part of the old metadata actors addon, when you selected the Actor you got a window with options. As that addon is not supported and constantly breaking, I've attempted to update the skin to use the extended info addon and what you get now is what happens when you select an actor and call extended info. There is an display in the top section called 'in database,' which tells you how many films you have starring the actor / actress then you have the options , if you select 'TV shows' the panel below will actually first show you films the actor is in and if you have a white tick on blue background in the top right of the movie poster that means this is in your database. If you press return / click on 'TV shows' then the panel will change to TV shows the actor is in. The button shows the other option.

I had to remove metadata, and think I have done so, as it is effectively a dead add-on with no support and starting to crash.

To everyone, regarding fake logos I have only assigned to a-z in the alpha version so no numbers as yet, and also can you let me know which fake fonts, starting letter of film title, work with accented letters. I just randonmly got 6 3d fonts from the internet that were free. I may have to address what fonts are used, if you have a suggestion for a font to use then please let me know and as long as it is free to use I'll try it out. It's very much WIP at the moment fake logos.

Mike
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
for those interested in the extended info script:
if you enable in the extended info settings "force native appearance" then you'll get Phils extended info layout which for me personally I like very much because it gives you some additional infos and the layout is composed quite good.
You just might need to update the extended info script to the latest version:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=202302

• 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39