• 78(current)
Release NBC Sports Live Extra
The F1 GP links don't work however the tour de france does....tried different vpn locations and everything but no luck.
I am in US, Website login and watching OK. But always login failed in Android Box Kodi 14.2. Is there anybody same boat with me? My provider is Directv.
Thanks eracknaphobia excellent work. I am using Windows 7, Kodi 15.0 and I have managed to get a valid Comcast xfinity login ID to use here in the UK with a pia vpn everything working including all blue links I have find that you have to double click on the live event or replay that you want off the list and it takes you to a page with that event on its own double click again on that and it plays.
(2015-07-05, 18:42)usphil Wrote: I am in US, Website login and watching OK. But always login failed in Android Box Kodi 14.2. Is there anybody same boat with me? My provider is Directv.

windows 10 - clean install of kodi 14.2 - direct tv - website login working and can stream all from wedsite but the kodi addon always returns invalid username or password for me as well .
(2015-07-05, 19:09)kyrenia Wrote:
(2015-07-05, 18:42)usphil Wrote: I am in US, Website login and watching OK. But always login failed in Android Box Kodi 14.2. Is there anybody same boat with me? My provider is Directv.

windows 10 - clean install of kodi 14.2 - direct tv - website login working and can stream all from wedsite but the kodi addon always returns invalid username or password for me as well .

Just wait the Author fix it.
Who's else same us?
(2015-07-05, 20:18)usphil Wrote:

Who's else same us?

I`m in the same boat.As a workaround I`m using version 2015.6.26 which does give failed to authorise but will eventually play if you keep trying.I`ve pm`d eracknaphobia my log using both the current & old beta..I`d be useful if others with the same problem supplied a debug log for the dev to see. Smile

Makes no difference using a vpn or smartdns either,my success rate was/is the same.
(2015-07-05, 20:18)usphil Wrote:

Who's else same us?
Has he said if he he's still working to improve it?
Slightly off topic, but a quick question for any US cable subscribers. I have a cousin in the US who I know for a fact doesn't like sports, but is a cable subscriber (not sure which provider). Is NBC Sports Live Extra part of basic cable or would he need to pay extra to sub to it? I want to ask him for login details, but don't want to put him out of pocket. I have VPN etc at my end to access the service once/if I get a login.

If it is part of basic, would it be easy for him to get his TV Anywhere (is that what it;s called?) login? Assuming he doesn't have it already.

Thanks!
(2015-07-06, 13:42)eskay993 Wrote: Slightly off topic, but a quick question for any US cable subscribers. I have a cousin in the US who I know for a fact doesn't like sports, but is a cable subscriber (not sure which provider). Is NBC Sports Live Extra part of basic cable or would he need to pay extra to sub to it? I want to ask him for login details, but don't want to put him out of pocket. I have VPN etc at my end to access the service once/if I get a login.

If it is part of basic, would it be easy for him to get his TV Anywhere (is that what it;s called?) login? Assuming he doesn't have it already.

Thanks!

Im pretty sure that it comes with any of the standard cable providers packages. Its not an extra service or add on package / cost. And yer its the same login details he would have to access his account. Just like it would be for us over here accessing our sky / virgin media services etc
i have been watching tour de france live 1080p with out a hitch
*Beta Updated*

v2015.7.6
- Bug fixes
(2015-07-06, 22:44)eracknaphobia Wrote: *Beta Updated*

v2015.7.6
- Bug fixes

github webpage not available
(2015-07-06, 23:58)sweetnonso Wrote:
(2015-07-06, 22:44)eracknaphobia Wrote: *Beta Updated*

v2015.7.6
- Bug fixes

github webpage not available

github was offline for a short time.It`s back online now Smile
Thanks for the update working well again with directv & smartdns Smile Occasional failed to authorize but I can get it to play with a few clicks same as before,no big deal...Keep up the good work Smile
(2015-07-07, 01:14)smokey666 Wrote: Thanks for the update working well again with directv & smartdns Smile Occasional failed to authorize but I can get it to play with a few clicks same as before,no big deal...Keep up the good work Smile

Still not working for me with comcast login and smartdn, still giving 'verify username and password ' error.
  • 78(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBC Sports Live Extra13