• 19(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
About the 4 extrathumbs against using extrafanart despite the fact that the thumb are much smaller (more or less 600 px wide against 1980), how do you will choose from all the fanart ? Just a question as i also think it's redundant and extra work when you manage your library "by hands".

Would it be random, or would it choose the first fours of the extrafanart folder depending of course of the file names convention if there is ? Meaning i changed mine from the provider ids to extrafanart1 and so on which works btw.
Hi barenaked,

1) go into settings, but level 2 (seasons) and look for 'Thumbnail Info' and activate.

2) Erm, haven't done anything to this AFAIK, can you check BD/DVD cases and confirm 'Open set as boxcase' is active?

3) Yup, on the list will plan to fix it for next update.

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2015-07-08, 21:24)barenaked Wrote: Updated today and now tv shows are missing the episode number (3x01 for example) in kodiflix view.
And moviesets dont unfold to that open box anymore,the discs just roll into the closed disc. Backend mode is enabled.

Am I missing something or is it some Code change?

Btw the context menu is still out of center.

Just fyi, no demands here!

EDIT: MIKE WAS FASTER Tongue

(2015-07-08, 21:28)Namoi Wrote: About the 4 extrathumbs against using extrafanart despite the fact that the thumb are much smaller (more or less 600 px wide against 1980), how do you will choose from all the fanart ? Just a question as i also think it's redundant and extra work when you manage your library "by hands".

Would it be random, or would it choose the first fours of the extrafanart folder depending of course of the file names convention if there is ? Meaning i changed mine from the provider ids to extrafanart1 and so on which works btw.

i speak with mike, and we decide, until there is no realy RULES for the "extra" folders, we wont change anything on that system... maybe we take a look at it in the future...
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
Hi Namoi, at the moment when it's 4thumbs the skin is looking for thumb1, thumb2, etc. in the extrathumbs folder. For fanart there is no solution for this as you said they have provider name and that can be anything, you would have to look at naming them fanart1, fanart2 etc. but I'm still not sure if a solution can be achieved even with the new naming standard for fanart and it would mean a lot of manual work for everyone wouldn' it?
I think if you go that way you should indeed grab the first alphabetically fours. Doing so, it won't change a thing for people who don't care, and in the same time allow people who do, to have a control on the four extrathumbs choosen.

I know i speak for myself here but i choose the extrathumbs among the extrafanarts and scale them according to the size Artwork Downloader grab them (TBH i don't know if it's usefull) and rename them extratthumbs1 to 4.

It's tedious but i have control.
I would like to get rid of this work if indeed it could be catched from the extrafanart folder but not at the price of loosing that control (hence the idea of grabing the first four).

Also, another problem could arise when one use just a single folder for all the extrafanart as it's possible with AD.

So this is not so easy i think and if it is implemented it should be done to respect the "conventional" way : if an extrathumb folder exists grab them here. If none, grab the first four of the extrafanart.

Like so, you get the best of both world. IMHO of course :-D

Thanks again for your hard work to all of you.
Hi, the sets view looks great, works well and is really fluid but the movies seem sorted in a strange way,
not the the sorting of the collection titles (on the right) but the movies inside the collections (up top)
Sorting should probably be by release date but this i what i get:

watch gallery

some like the Jaws collection (image 1) are just fine but others seem totally random.

ty
Thanks for taking the time to read and understand my OCD. Like I said, It's not broke. So no hurry. I Think picking the 1st four alphabetically from "ExtraFanArt" would be the best way to go as that would give the control that folks would like and at the same time. The one that don't care don't need to worry about it. Oh on a side note, if you happen to do this, Could you also round off the corners of the images just like the banner image has rounded corner? It's a little thing. but it does stand out lol
(2015-07-08, 22:44)JorgeS Wrote: Hi, the sets view looks great, works well and is really fluid but the movies seem sorted in a strange way,
not the the sorting of the collection titles (on the right) but the movies inside the collections (up top)

watch gallery

some like the Jaws collection (image 1) are just fine but others seem totally random.

ty

How to fix that is to add this line to your .NFO for each movie

For the 1st movie that is say the "The Bourne Identity"
PHP Code:
<sorttitle>Bourne 01</sorttitle

Then in the next movie .NFO to me as I know them films is "The Bourne Supremacy"
PHP Code:
<sorttitle>Bourne 02</sorttitle

And so on,

Refresh each movie in the library and that will fix your sorting issue
(2015-07-08, 23:26)Oddsodz Wrote:
(2015-07-08, 22:44)JorgeS Wrote: Hi, the sets view looks great, works well and is really fluid but the movies seem sorted in a strange way,

watch gallery

ty

How the fix that is the add this line to your .NFO for each movie

PHP Code:

Then in the next movie .NFO to me as I know them films is "The Bourne Supremacy"
PHP Code:

And so on,

That will fix your sorting issue
I think if you use Ember to scrape movie sets, it has an option that allows you to sort the films within the set by year.
(2015-07-08, 23:26)Oddsodz Wrote: How to fix that is to add this line to your .NFO for each movie

PHP Code:

PHP Code:

And so on,

Refresh each movie in the library and that will fix your sorting issue

(2015-07-08, 23:29)elnino-1900 Wrote: I think if you use Ember to scrape movie sets, it has an option that allows you to sort the films within the set by year.

tyvm both for the info, i'm gonna try it out.
(2015-07-08, 23:29)elnino-1900 Wrote: I think if you use Ember to scrape movie sets, it has an option that allows you to sort the films within the set by year.

Not to my knowledge, but that's not to say that your way not will work. I in fact use Ember to scrape all my movies, It's the best way for me to make sure I get UK flags and ratings. I also use Ember for the "sorttitle" tag. As it is supported in the app. The only reason I listed the .NFO code is because not everybody uses Ember.
sorry guys, but the sorttitle doesnt solve that problem

i show this problem to mike before, and it seems, its some kind of "kodi" problem ... we still need to find out the main problem...

i think its on mikes list ( his LOOOOOOONG list ^^ )
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

Hi everybody, i really love what you have put together here, especially the new artwork on the homescreen is fantastic. Just a small problem: in tripanel view at season-level the picture is missing.

This was already reported in the shednox-thread by some people but never got fixed. I already deleted textures13.db and all the thumbnails, nothing worked so far. I'm using 3 clients sharing a SQL database (but not for artwork), Windows 7 and Isengard RC1.
Hi, the sets sorting issue is down the to way that list is built. The actual control doesn't have an option to sort the content being displayed so it is unfortunately going to be like it is until that control is enhanced to allow sorting, but I don't know if there are plans to do that? will check again.

Dr. Bogenbroom, that should be fixed. will double check and make sure and let you know.

we'll look into the 4 fanart thing and see what can be done or not.
(2015-07-09, 09:46)Dr. Bogenbroom Wrote: Hi everybody, i really love what you have put together here, especially the new artwork on the homescreen is fantastic. Just a small problem: in tripanel view at season-level the picture is missing.

This was already reported in the shednox-thread by some people but never got fixed. I already deleted textures13.db and all the thumbnails, nothing worked so far. I'm using 3 clients sharing a SQL database (but not for artwork), Windows 7 and Isengard RC1.

ive checked it on 2 player - 1x win7 ; 1x win 8.1 - latest kodi - works like a charm - even specials when u are using my "trick" of my 101 Wink

are u still using some old nox4 mods ? or have still an old guisettings.xml with old entrys of other nox4 mods - maybe this could be a problem... or some old stuff in sql database...

• 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39