• 124(current)
v13 Titan MediaBrowser skin
(2015-07-10, 16:08)mombasa123 Wrote: Edit : The wierd random ordering turns out to be alphabetical Smile Probably the same with TV Shows except by coincidence alphabetical and latest are the same.
Thanks for the catch, just fixed it so available in next beta. BTW: only the movies widget was in error, recent episodes widget is fine.
Marcel,

The issue with the Movie widget is still there in the latest beta. If movies in progress list is empty, the partially watched movie does not appear in the list until forced to do so by cycling through list. Once there it is not updating if I continue to stop playback & once the movie has finished it does not disappear from the list until forced by cycling.

Cheers.
(2015-07-10, 21:49)taurus35 Wrote: The issue with the Movie widget is still there in the latest beta. If movies in progress list is empty, the partially watched movie does not appear in the list until forced to do so by cycling through list. Once there it is not updating if I continue to stop playback & once the movie has finished it does not disappear from the list until forced by cycling.
Set your widget to recommended movies: it contains the in progress movies AND some recommendations.
(2015-07-08, 09:13)bleakassassin Wrote: First off, I want to say thank you so much for this wonderful skin! I was using a different skin for a long period of time, but Titan won me over. It's amazing both how versatile and stylish it can be.

I do have one issue, though. It has to do with NetfliXBMC. I can get it set up and working just fine. However, if I access another menu item before NetfliXBMC is done loading metadata, that section will revert back to its default view type. For video-based sections, it's "Big Panel Details." Is there a way to prevent this behavior besides refraining from selecting a menu item until NetfliXBMC is finished loading metadata? Even if the solution is to prevent access to other menu items until it's done, that'd be fine.

I've been working on this issue today and the only valid way to solve it was to fix something in the netflixbmc code itself.
I created a pullrequest to the author of netflixbmc to fix it in:

https://github.com/andrewleech/plugin.vi...mc/pull/55

If you want to test it before this is actually integrated into the netflixbmc addon, you can install this testversion: https://github.com/marcelveldt/plugin.vi...master.zip
(2015-07-10, 22:14)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-07-10, 21:49)taurus35 Wrote: The issue with the Movie widget is still there in the latest beta. If movies in progress list is empty, the partially watched movie does not appear in the list until forced to do so by cycling through list. Once there it is not updating if I continue to stop playback & once the movie has finished it does not disappear from the list until forced by cycling.
Set your widget to recommended movies: it contains the in progress movies AND some recommendations.

OK, I saw that I could do that but thought I would mention it as I think you said you would add a fix via some checks. Is it that it can't be fixed & if so will Movies in progress be removed from the widget?

Also, did you catch my previus post regarding a couple of bugs, one in the widget * one regarding the new set disc icons where a select few aren't showing up at all?

Cheers
(2015-07-10, 22:28)taurus35 Wrote: OK, I saw that I could do that but thought I would mention it as I think you said you would add a fix via some checks. Is it that it can't be fixed & if so will Movies in progress be removed from the widget?

Also, did you catch my previus post regarding a couple of bugs, one in the widget * one regarding the new set disc icons where a select few aren't showing up at all?

I just fixed the issue with the single movie in the "in progress" movie Smile

Also fixed that issue you reported that the widget text was still there when the widget was empty.

About your issue with some discsets not showing the disco icons. Please provide me your Kodi logfile after browsing the library and thus having the problem. No need to turn on Kodi debug logging, the normal log is just fine. Titan will report any errors that occur in the logfile.
(2015-07-10, 21:13)marcelveldt Wrote: I will push another update out within an hour to fix the helper script errors reported here.
Please note that after the helper script is updated you need to restart Kodi (not needed when you're on Isengard).

Marcel, sorry to report the latest helper script push (tonights) has not resolved the issue :-(

...I am receiving error notification it seems when I enter settings. I've noticed I cannot enter new Shortcuts should it help

...don't let it keep you up all night mate :-)

Note: running Isengard, but restarted anyway and installed as fresh install.
(2015-07-11, 01:16)stueeey Wrote:
(2015-07-10, 21:13)marcelveldt Wrote: I will push another update out within an hour to fix the helper script errors reported here.
Please note that after the helper script is updated you need to restart Kodi (not needed when you're on Isengard).

Marcel, sorry to report the latest helper script push (tonights) has not resolved the issue :-(

...I am receiving error notification it seems when I enter settings. I've noticed I cannot enter new Shortcuts should it help

...don't let it keep you up all night mate :-)

Note: running Isengard, but restarted anyway and installed as fresh install.
No fix for me ether both helix and Isengard.
Are you both on non-Windows systems ?
(2015-07-11, 02:24)marcelveldt Wrote: Are you both on non-Windows systems ?
My tablet is Androd Nexus 7 and i have kodi running only iOS iPhone 5
Latest Beta looks v dodgy on RPi Sad

Display is corrupted in that widgets are awol, texts invisible/not highlighted etc. Similar to what I reported for _26 or _27 and which went away with subsequent later release.
(2015-07-10, 19:26)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-07-10, 17:56)Hufvudet Wrote: This on beta 3.3.29:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/szr7w943m74p13...4.jpg?dl=0

Haven't changed anything since updating from previous beta.

I see. it's an alignment issue. Will fix it tonight.

Thanks for fixing the alignment issue. Just one thing I noticed, not sure if was like that before. The tile "flashes" when you enter a submenu. Is it suppose to do that?

Thanks!
(2015-07-06, 21:08)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-07-04, 20:50)maga Wrote: 0. I'm anxiously (but respectfully) waiting for the official release of the colour customization seen in beta. Smile

1. Could you please tell me what are all the view codes in beta? I know there are new ones and would like to check out the forced views feature.

2. I wonder if you could add an option to reduce to a minimum the space between footbar and tiles,

3. Is there a reason why when in, for example Thumbs details view, the large thumbnail at the left shows fanart and not episode thumb when selecting an episode?

0. Currently I maintain a feature freeze to fix some small bugs and after that I will do a publish to official repo. Expect this to happen within a few days. Offcourse after that I will start adding features again that are on my requests/todo list in the beta version.

1. As a little help I've just added the view codes to the list that is presented in the skin settings for the enable/disable and forced view settings. Available in next beta version of the skin.

2. Actually I have just done this today while I was polishing some stuff after the aspect ratio fixes. Also I have added an option to hide the submenu/widget indicator arrows. Enabling that will also push down the row of tiles a bit more. Available in next beta.

3. Fixed in next beta.

Amazing, thank you very much, this keeps getting better and better Big Grin
Thanks for the fix all working fine now
(2015-07-11, 15:14)spursgalea Wrote:
Thanks for the fix all working fine now

all working with 3.3.30 marcel... thanks
  • 124(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan MediaBrowser skin14