• 139(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
Hi Mike, thanks for your work! I know you are resting a bit, so take your time to answer... no problem...

I had made some modifications so as to show extrafanart and extrathumbs in some views (with multiimage controls) but now, with your last version from git they all have started to move to and fro (just like the animated backgrounds). If I set the option Animated Backgrounds to "Off" then they all (including the backgrounds obviously) stop. I would like it as it was before, Animated Backgrounds "On" but the multiimage controls not moving. I have made my best to figure it out, but to no avail... Where have I to look?

Thanks in advance!
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2015-07-12, 01:32)manfeed Wrote: Hi Mike, thanks for your work! I know you are resting a bit, so take your time to answer... no problem...

I had made some modifications so as to show extrafanart and extrathumbs in some views (with multiimage controls) but now, with your last version from git they all have started to move to and fro (just like the animated backgrounds). If I set the option Animated Backgrounds to "Off" then they all (including the backgrounds obviously) stop. I would like it as it was before, Animated Backgrounds "On" but the multiimage controls not moving. I have made my best to figure it out, but to no avail... Where have I to look?

Thanks in advance!

In defaults.xml remove
Code:
<include>AnimatedBackgroundAnimation</include>
from around line 12 or so in that multimage control... That should work Wink hopefully...

I probably should remove that... thanks for bringing it to my attention, I do not think it needs to be there anymore Big Grin
Leftover from some testing I was doing Nod
(2015-07-12, 00:27)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-07-11, 23:47)Mario S. Wrote: Mike here is the log !!

http://pastebin.com/QwYXm4aU
Try replacing this file and restarting Kodi.

thx mike now its all ok Wink
On the outside, I was an honest man. I had to come to prison to be a crook.

Andy Dufresne - Tim Robbins - Shawshank Redemption
Well. got beaten on one of them, too bust asleep Tongue

Here#s my answers to the others:

Don't let yourself get attached to anything that you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat once you feel the **** around the corner.

Heat- McCauley (or however it's spelt) - Deniro

So you're my Uncle Joey. Better get used to these bars, kid.

Back to the future - Mcfly - Michael J Fox.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2015-07-12, 02:02)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-07-12, 01:32)manfeed Wrote: Hi Mike, thanks for your work! I know you are resting a bit, so take your time to answer... no problem...

Thanks in advance!

In defaults.xml remove
Code:
<include>AnimatedBackgroundAnimation</include>
from around line 12 or so in that multimage control... That should work Wink hopefully...

I probably should remove that... thanks for bringing it to my attention, I do not think it needs to be there anymore Big Grin
Leftover from some testing I was doing Nod

Thanks... it worked Nod
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
hi we are useing this skin but how do you get the cd artwork to show up for online content thanks
(2015-07-12, 10:55)Mike_Doc Wrote: Well. got beaten on one of them, too bust asleep Tongue

Here#s my answers to the others:

Don't let yourself get attached to anything that you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat once you feel the **** around the corner.

Heat- McCauley (or however it's spelt) - Deniro

So you're my Uncle Joey. Better get used to these bars, kid.

Back to the future - Mcfly - Michael J Fox.

You missed one but it isn't from a movie Wink
Hey , what is the XML file for the Movie info ?
@flowerpot Mike has a lot of changed in his skin and ad a lot of things Wink

it may be that something does not fit sorry the link is not up to date and I do not know if everything fits.

I no longer use themselves these icons !

But I can look at it if you want Wink

Which version of the Skin you are using ?? Helix ore Isengard with widgets mod ??
(2015-07-13, 08:10)Mario S. Wrote: @flowerpot Mike has a lot of changed in his skin and ad a lot of things Wink

it may be that something does not fit sorry the link is not up to date and I do not know if everything fits.

I no longer use themselves these icons !

But I can look at it if you want Wink

Which version of the Skin you are using ?? Helix ore Isengard with widgets mod ??

hi thank you for your reply i am useing 5.6.0-1.8.3 (Helix) of this skin and started to make some adjustments , but what i cant seem to get is the cd art is this only for content on hard drive or can you get this from online content as well , what i also noticed is that in aeon nox 5 there seems to be 2 media files even through i have done this from scratch , look forward to your reply thanks for your help and advice
cd art is for local Files!!

Can you tell me which files you have in the media folder ??
.xbt files or files ( android, flags, views..........)
(2015-07-13, 12:22)Mario S. Wrote: cd art is for local Files!!

Can you tell me which files you have in the media folder ??
.xbt files or files ( android, flags, views..........)

thanks for your advice what we have done is to install the helix version , it seemed to be running ok but we wanted more out of the skin so we download the git version and replaced the media file from git to helix so we have all the files included in the git version xbt and flags etc etc , would it be better to start again i know i did come across a bug with the skin shorcuts module allthough i said to defult action a certain part of a addon it did not work but i looked around and found a fix , thanks for your advice and help
Hi a couple of questions, since I'm started using this skin:

1. Is it possible to have extended info loaded at default when pressing info on a movie? Now I have to press + and choose extended info and afterwards I only get themoviedb votes and not IMDB as normal.

2. I don't get colored info in the button when choosing small icon list, however it does work in right list.

3. My covers are not recognized as bluray when I have an external disc and calls it movie.bluray.disc. Am I doing something wrong or it is just as it is?
  • 139(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55