• 33(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
neurosis ... did u manage somehow to show da tschörmän FSK logos shown on the new extendedinfo screen Huh
if yes, how did u name the rating in the nfo ?

senks in ädwanz
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2015-07-13, 13:22)schimi2k Wrote: neurosis ... did u manage somehow to show da tschörmän FSK logos shown on the new extendedinfo screen Huh
if yes, how did u name the rating in the nfo ?

senks in ädwanz

Hi Schimi,

i don't use the german ratings at all, only US ratings, but i can imagine that phil needs to enable it somehow inside the script itself.
The data from the extended info script is pulled directly from TMDB and therefore can be displayed if an option for it would exist in the script.
ok thx
will wait then, cause he dont answer my question in his thread Wink hehe
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

(2015-07-13, 14:14)schimi2k Wrote: ok thx

i read your question in phil thread and yes, you made that "think-error" in assuming that the nfo file or scraper can influence the displayed rating in the extended info script.

see how it looks like in the amazon instant video plugin which does exactly the same:

Sorry if this is nothing to do with the skin, but I followed the guide on the first page and downloaded the add-on pack and the skin. Love everything. One thing I noticed is the Oscars playlist, when I click on this playlist it shows me some obvious non-Oscar winning movies (like Mighty Ducks!). Anyone know what it is looking at?
1- @ Mike : You are going to implement fake logo across all views for TV Shows as well arent you ?

2-Has anyone got successful at making a playlist of Queued Movies and hence adding that to playlist manager and then displaying as a widget on home screen Huh Only problem is Queueing is not working or at least I cant see where do the queued movies end up ?

3- Well this is an idea of a script or an addon ----if anyone is up for it ----> Que items ( movie / TV show / whatever ) and add to home screen as widget !!!!!
(2015-07-13, 14:28)neurosis13 Wrote:
(2015-07-13, 14:14)schimi2k Wrote: ok thx

i read your question in phil thread and yes, you made that "think-error" in assuming that the nfo file or scraper can influence the displayed rating in the extended info script.

see how it looks like in the amazon instant video plugin which does exactly the same:
aaaahhhhhh ok Smile because there is the german rating available when u scroll down the info stuff ... so i think one day phil will add maybe an option what rating will shown
thx 4 nfo neuro Smile

(2015-07-13, 15:27)ninian Wrote: Sorry if this is nothing to do with the skin, but I followed the guide on the first page and downloaded the add-on pack and the skin. Love everything. One thing I noticed is the Oscars playlist, when I click on this playlist it shows me some obvious non-Oscar winning movies (like Mighty Ducks!). Anyone know what it is looking at?
working just with shednox and madnox and you need the right playlist for it too ( the addon alone isnt enough ) Wink

"ninian Wrote:
Sorry if this is nothing to do with the skin, but I followed the guide on the first page and downloaded the add-on pack and the skin. Love everything. One thing I noticed is the Oscars playlist, when I click on this playlist it shows me some obvious non-Oscar winning movies (like Mighty Ducks!). Anyone know what it is looking at?
working just with shednox and madnox and you need the right playlist for it too ( the addon alone isnt enough ) Wink"

Anyone have the list? if not, someone know how make it?

Thank's so much
(2015-07-13, 15:33)shaktoo Wrote: 1- @ Mike : You are going to implement fake logo across all views for TV Shows as well arent you ?

2-Has anyone got successful at making a playlist of Queued Movies and hence adding that to playlist manager and then displaying as a widget on home screen Huh Only problem is Queueing is not working or at least I cant see where do the queued movies end up ?

3- Well this is an idea of a script or an addon ----if anyone is up for it ----> Que items ( movie / TV show / whatever ) and add to home screen as widget !!!!!

Hi, I will probably plan on rolling out fake logos to all views for Movies & TV once I find a solution that works.

I don't know if 2 is possible and don't have the skiils for 3, but will look into 2.

Mike
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2015-07-13, 17:45)Soujirou Seta Wrote: "ninian Wrote:
working just with shednox and madnox and you need the right playlist for it too ( the addon alone isnt enough ) Wink"

Thank's so much

for english movies its here ( not 100% actual ) - must have the english movie titles !!!

skin.aeon.madnox\extras\Playlists\video

i make a BIGGER List for german titles and for ALL movies who gets an oscar ( not only best movie ) - will upload it maybe in the future ^^

(2015-07-13, 17:47)Mike_Doc Wrote:
(2015-07-13, 15:33)shaktoo Wrote: 1- @ Mike : You are going to implement fake logo across all views for TV Shows as well arent you ?

Hi, I will probably plan on rolling out fake logos to all views for Movies & TV once I find a solution that works.

I don't know if 2 is possible and don't have the skiils for 3, but will look into 2. >>> YET Wink

Mike

(2015-07-13, 17:48)schimi2k Wrote:

Thank's so much

for english movies its here ( not 100% actual ) - must have the english movie titles !!!

skin.aeon.madnox\extras\Playlists\video

i make a BIGGER List for german titles and for ALL movies who gets an oscar ( not only best movie ) - will upload it maybe in the future ^^

Wow!!!, thanks for the fast awser. My movies are in portuguese.br titles (with original title indicated with the Ember), thats enough to recognize?

Cheers

Thank's so much

Oscars, & IMDB top 250, playlist are built into the skin, you will find then in the sub-menu for movies by default.

if you are using the standard Oscars / Top250 options in the movies submenu or in the main menu should you have activated the option in general main menu settings then it should be using bestpicture.xsp in extras/playlists/video which is actually a combination of best1 and best2 also in the same folder. Best 1 is the film list and should be completely up to date for all Oscar winners.

If you are getting films like Mighty duck then I don't think you are using the skin standard for oscars as it only displays films in best1 or for me that is all it's ever done!?

If you are using the standard options and getting non-oscar films then we really need screenshots to show us what exactly is happening for you.

Mike
(2015-07-13, 17:55)Mike_Doc Wrote:

Thank's so much

Oscars, & IMDB top 250, playlist are built into the skin, you will find then in the sub-menu for movies by default.

if you are using the standard Oscars / Top250 options in the movies submenu or in the main menu should you have activated the option in general main menu settings then it should be using bestpicture.xsp in extras/playlists/video which is actually a combination of best1 and best2 also in the same folder. Best 1 is the film list and should be completely up to date for all Oscar winners.

If you are getting films like Mighty duck then I don't think you are using the skin standard for oscars as it only displays films in best1 or for me that is all it's ever done!?

If you are using the standard options and getting non-oscar films then we really need screenshots to show us what exactly is happening for you.

Mike

I choose bestpicture xps, and all my movies are listed:

perhaps the problem is the bestpicture.xsp has the film titles in english and that your film titles are not?

What do you mean you "I choose bestpicture xps,"? do you mean you select the oscars option of have you created you own option pointing to that playlist?

This is what I have:

watch gallery

Image 1 is activating Oscars / Top250 to be in Main Menu
Image 2 is the Oscars main menu option
Image 3 is after clicking on oscars, it lists all the oscar winner films I have.
Image 4 shows where ther oscars / top250 options are by default i.e. the swtich is off.

Mike
  • 33(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39