• 9(current)
[PUBLIC PREVIEW] Aeon MQ 6 - Helix
@Powerhouse I believe so, in the version rc, maybe. Right now I'm working on 'Flexible Widgets v2" Cool
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
Sorry if this has been asked, can someone tell me where the music genre icons are? I would like to add / replace a couple. Thanks!
(2015-07-15, 02:23)MarcosQui Wrote: @Powerhouse I believe so, in the version rc, maybe. Right now I'm working on 'Flexible Widgets v2" Cool
MQ. Thank you for taking on my request. This is something I have always wanted.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2015-07-14, 20:40)Wanilton Wrote: @BuSHari, 2.4.0 is the last for Helix. Aeon MQ6 2.5.0 and the next releases only for Kodi Isengard.

@Wanilton But the fix for Trakt add on is not available in 2.4.0, and I'm still using Kodi Helix.
(2015-07-15, 02:48)03cobra76 Wrote: Sorry if this has been asked, can someone tell me where the music genre icons are? I would like to add / replace a couple. Thanks!
I figured it out. Pretty easy actually
Apologies if it has already been asked, I have not managed to find an answer yet, but in relation to flexible widgets, on the main screen if I hit the up arrow on, say, movies I get the list of flexible widgets but if I move to another section such as add-ons and press the up arrow I cannot access the flexible widgets.

Any ideas?
(2015-07-16, 10:28)ThatIrishGoldy Wrote: Apologies if it has already been asked, I have not managed to find an answer yet, but in relation to flexible widgets, on the main screen if I hit the up arrow on, say, movies I get the list of flexible widgets but if I move to another section such as add-ons and press the up arrow I cannot access the flexible widgets.

Any ideas?

If I understand your question, although I haven't been able to get flexible widgets working on 14.2 for some reason, I believe you need to set up flexible widgets in Skin Settings for each menu item, just like you can change backgrounds or submenus for each menu item.
(2015-07-12, 21:30)ellega Wrote: I have exactly the same need.

Edit your playlist for kid.
Chose sorting by "Date Added" descending
Save
After choose the widget "playlist for kid"
close and restart Kodi

It is all

if you want an sorting alphabetical in the main view "Kid" you can change this with the menu in this view.
but you don't loose the sorting by "Date Added" in the main menu

I have no idea if this is normal but it is works for me :-)
sorry for the late reply on my problem

I finally got the time to test it out, but it still won't show my recently added movie first on the list when they are added to kodi, I try to move the files out of the folder and then i did a videos-clean library
after that i added them back again and update the library but that didn't work either.

I hope recently added on video playlist will be added in a future release of MQ6 as it was in MQ5.

@MarcosQui Keep up the amazing work you are doing on MQ6
Anybody know how i can permanently keep the sub menus on ?

i cant find an option for it anywhere.
@irlam, it´s not possible.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2015-07-17, 17:10)irlam Wrote: Anybody know how i can permanently keep the sub menus on ?

Not sure if this is what you mean. Pause a movie while playing, go to video or audio (sorry can't remember) select subtitles, then set as default for all videos
(2015-07-17, 20:28)bubblegum57 Wrote:
(2015-07-17, 17:10)irlam Wrote: Anybody know how i can permanently keep the sub menus on ?

Not sure if this is what you mean. Pause a movie while playing, go to video or audio (sorry can't remember) select subtitles, then set as default for all videos

No, he meant sub menu from home screen. Not possible.
Blush
I've noticed this when browsing the TV Channel Manager, that would be nice if it's cropped:

pic upload
I'm having a strange problem with widgets.

I've set "tvshow next aired" as my tvshows widget and now I can't access widgets menu on tvshows menu.

Looking at my log:
Code:
22:30:27 T:2508   ERROR: Control 510 in window 10000 has been asked to focus, but it can't
22:30:36 T:2508 WARNING: Label Formating: $VAR[value_stylemainmenu] is not defined
22:32:04 T:2508 WARNING: Label Formating: $VAR[value_menu1.widgets] is not defined
22:32:05 T:2508 WARNING: Label Formating: $VAR[value_menu2.widgets] is not defined
22:32:06 T:2508 WARNING: Label Formating: $VAR[value_menu3.widgets] is not defined
22:32:06 T:2508 WARNING: Label Formating: $VAR[value_menu4.widgets] is not defined
22:32:06 T:2508 WARNING: Label Formating: $VAR[value_menu5.widgets] is not defined
22:32:06 T:2508 WARNING: Label Formating: $VAR[value_menu6.widgets] is not defined
22:32:07 T:2508 WARNING: Label Formating: $VAR[value_menu7.widgets] is not defined
22:32:07 T:2508 WARNING: Label Formating: $VAR[value_menu8.widgets] is not defined
22:32:07 T:2508 WARNING: Label Formating: $VAR[value_menu9.widgets] is not defined
22:32:08 T:2508 WARNING: Label Formating: $VAR[value_menu10.widgets] is not defined
22:32:08 T:2508 WARNING: Label Formating: $VAR[value_menu11.widgets] is not defined
22:32:08 T:2508 WARNING: Label Formating: $VAR[value_menu12.widgets] is not defined
22:32:09 T:2508 WARNING: Label Formating: $VAR[value_menu13.widgets] is not defined
22:32:09 T:2508 WARNING: Label Formating: $VAR[value_menu14.widgets] is not defined
22:32:09 T:2508 WARNING: Label Formating: $VAR[value_menu15.widgets] is not defined
22:32:09 T:2508 WARNING: Label Formating: $VAR[value_menu16.widgets] is not defined
22:32:10 T:2508 WARNING: Label Formating: $VAR[value_menu17.widgets] is not defined
22:32:10 T:2508 WARNING: Label Formating: $VAR[value_menu18.widgets] is not defined
22:32:10 T:2508 WARNING: Label Formating: $VAR[value_menu19.widgets] is not defined
22:32:11 T:2508 WARNING: Label Formating: $VAR[value_menu20.widgets] is not defined

Can't figure what's the problem.

BTW great work MQ!
Image Image
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[PUBLIC PREVIEW] Aeon MQ 6 - Helix18