• 84(current)
Release NBC Sports Live Extra
Here you go this is the version i use ive uploaded here if you need to downgrade the addon http://www54.zippyshare.com/v/GFaxFkYC/file.html

Virustotal report https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/3f2c8...437231105/
(2015-07-18, 16:50)j2220 Wrote: Here you go this is the version i use ive uploaded here if you need to downgrade the addon http://www54.zippyshare.com/v/GFaxFkYC/file.html

cheers bud
(2015-07-18, 16:29)sport_watcher Wrote:
(2015-07-18, 16:24)dashtekahe Wrote: Yes exactly. I removed this version and found the previous version in my trash. installed it and this time the link was in blue i clicked on it twice and got script error but the third time it worked and it worked well. so this update is not any good and we have to wait for a good update.
Any chance you upload the zip somewhere please- I don't seem to have it anymore!

Do you still want me to upload it somewhere or you got it?
Hi all, I'm new to Kodi and even newer to the forums so please bear with me!

I'm trying to sort a way of watching the EPL in HD from the UK. I have the VPN and the NBC Sports app all set up but I only seem to be able to watch golf. I'm guessing this is because you need a login for a U.S. cable provider but I have no idea how to get one.

Loads of other people in the UK seem to be watching using this so it must be possible? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
(2015-07-18, 18:40)Busby959 Wrote: Hi all, I'm new to Kodi and even newer to the forums so please bear with me!

I'm trying to sort a way of watching the EPL in HD from the UK. I have the VPN and the NBC Sports app all set up but I only seem to be able to watch golf. I'm guessing this is because you need a login for a U.S. cable provider but I have no idea how to get one.

Loads of other people in the UK seem to be watching using this so it must be possible? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
I think you need to read the first page of this thread there is no support for people who are asking how to obtain login details sorry.
(2015-07-18, 18:40)Busby959 Wrote: Hi all, I'm new to Kodi and even newer to the forums so please bear with me!

From first post.

"Most Content Requires a Valid Cable / Satellite TV Subscription. If you do not have a valid login please do not use this thread to ask others for a login. All Users who do so will be reported."
Quick question guys,...Does Direct TV login have thesame issues Comcast login is having while using Smartdns proxy? Many thanks.
(2015-07-18, 23:21)sweetnonso Wrote: Quick question guys,...Does Direct TV login have thesame issues Comcast login is having while using Smartdns proxy? Many thanks.

I can not get my login to work tonight its taking forever to login and when i do long in the stream is saying failing to play ive gone back to the windows 8 app for the time being
(2015-07-18, 23:45)j2220 Wrote:
(2015-07-18, 23:21)sweetnonso Wrote: Quick question guys,...Does Direct TV login have thesame issues Comcast login is having while using Smartdns proxy? Many thanks.

I can not get my login to work tonight its taking forever to login and when i do long in the stream is saying failing to play ive gone back to the windows 8 app for the time being

this may sound stupid is that for phone cos i cant see one for a laptop
(2015-07-18, 16:50)j2220 Wrote: Here you go this is the version i use ive uploaded here if you need to downgrade the addon http://www54.zippyshare.com/v/GFaxFkYC/file.html

Thanks for that. Seems to have partly fixed the problem - I can watch the current live premium (blue) event, but Golf Channel won't play, neither will the other free (green) event. They were working before with this version of the add on so not sure whats changed?
(2015-07-19, 00:30)jeff woad Wrote:

You can get it at the Windows Store (online) if you're running Win 8
Word of warning though. It is buggy, but it works. It occassionally won't resume after a break, and you'll need to restart the app.

Laptop and Pc
(2015-07-19, 01:01)Chiefy Wrote:
(2015-07-18, 23:45)j2220 Wrote: I can not get my login to work tonight its taking forever to login and when i do long in the stream is saying failing to play ive gone back to the windows 8 app for the time being

Word of warning though. It is buggy, but it works. It occassionally won't resume after a break, and you'll need to restart the app.

cheers am on windows 8.1 but just cant see it in app store
(2015-07-19, 02:00)jeff woad Wrote:
(2015-07-19, 01:01)Chiefy Wrote:
(2015-07-19, 00:30)jeff woad Wrote: this may sound stupid is that for phone cos i cant see one for a laptop

Change your windows store region to USA

To change the home location for your PC to a specific country or region

Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, then tap Search. ...
In the search box, enter region, then, in the results, tap or click Change your country or region.
Select the country or region for your location from the list.
(2015-07-19, 02:19)j2220 Wrote:
(2015-07-19, 02:00)jeff woad Wrote:
(2015-07-19, 01:01)Chiefy Wrote: You can get it at the Windows Store (online) if you're running Win 8

Change your windows store region to USA

To change the home location for your PC to a specific country or region

Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, then tap Search. ...
In the search box, enter region, then, in the results, tap or click Change your country or region.
Select the country or region for your location from the list.

cheers bud
  • 84(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBC Sports Live Extra13