• 59(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
Hi Slipass,

I pulled the files down and had problems using them, so I need to find the time to see what is wrong, when in landscape the breadcrum and the focused item kept refreshing so something is either wrong with my mame setup in RCB or with these new RCB scripts in Madnox?
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
Mike,

I have noticed a little inconsistency concerning the language flags. There is a mix between the Aeon Nox flags which are straight and with a slight glossy effect and some that have been probably introduced later (in Shednox ?) which are wavy and in my opinion less "readable" than the previous ones mostly when downscaled and used on the bottom bar or in the video info window.
Would it be possible to uniformise them by removing the wavy ones ? Just an overwrite with the Aeon Nox language flags do the trick.

Thanks
(2015-07-26, 21:32)ProRipp Wrote: schimi2k cos obviously no-ones taking any bloody notice of your tips n 101 or whatever ?

Honestly Huh What was the purpose of this statement? I saw your original overtly hostile post before you changed it (as did schimi2k by the way, but I think he is too nice a guy to say so) and It seemed so over the top derogatory especially toward someone who I know to be a selfless (as in the opposite of selfish) person, and who does nothing other than try to help and provide for others that this comment and specifically the one you deleted are reprehensible... I know I should butt out because of the last time I got involved in silly forum remarks but that ended badly for someone who was not me... anyway sorry Mike and Schimi but that is who I am... so hopefully you can forgive me Confused
(2015-07-27, 12:37)Namoi Wrote: Mike,

I have noticed a little inconsistency concerning the language flags. There is a mix between the Aeon Nox flags which are straight and with a slight glossy effect and some that have been probably introduced later (in Shednox ?) which are wavy and in my opinion less "readable" than the previous ones mostly when downscaled and used on the bottom bar or in the video info window.
Would it be possible to uniformise them by removing the wavy ones ? Just an overwrite with the Aeon Nox language flags do the trick.

Thanks
you are right - thx
the "default" language flags are mixed up ( dont know why ^^ )
will replace the waving ones with the default once ( i hope i have some old folder somewhere )

the waving ones should just be in extra folder

thx again
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2015-07-27, 13:02)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-07-26, 21:32)ProRipp Wrote: schimi2k cos obviously no-ones taking any bloody notice of your tips n 101 or whatever ?

Honestly Huh What was the purpose of this statement? I saw your original overtly hostile post before you changed it (as did schimi2k by the way, but I think he is too nice a guy to say so) and It seemed so over the top derogatory especially toward someone who I know to be a selfless (as in the opposite of selfish) person, and who does nothing other than try to help and provide for others that this comment and specifically the one you deleted are reprehensible... I know I should butt out because of the last time I got involved in silly forum remarks but that ended badly for someone who was not me... anyway sorry Mike and Schimi but that is who I am... so hopefully you can forgive me Confused

thx mike Smile but just forget it ... its not worth it hehe
Cool
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

(2015-07-27, 13:07)schimi2k Wrote:
(2015-07-27, 12:37)Namoi Wrote: Mike,

Thanks
you are right - thx
the "default" language flags are mixed up ( dont know why ^^ )
will replace the waving ones with the default once ( i hope i have some old folder somewhere )

the waving ones should just be in extra folder

thx again

Here you go Wink

https://www.wetransfer.com/downloads/e63...236/2556ad

Thanks
(2015-07-27, 13:08)schimi2k Wrote: thx mike Smile but just forget it ... its not worth it hehe
Cool

Of course... your wish is my command. It just saddens me how people treat other sometimes. Sad
...saddens... more like angers... I have issues Wink
thx again namoi

ive pushed it to mike - will be fixed in next update Smile

(2015-07-26, 22:06)barenaked Wrote: Can anyone tell me please, where does randomandlastitems script store it's logs? I'm still getting script errors and I'm told to look into the log but kodi.log doesn't contain any info on that.
Is there a way to reset the smart playlists to default without resetting the whole skin (guisettings.xml reset)?
Thanks in advance!

I was Also getting this issue initially. This is to do something with any one of your smart playlists. This script itself does not have ( i think as I looked ) any logs but the kodi log should provide you with the general idea.. comb it and look at all errors. Also look at your smart playlists and if all else fails .. do them again in madnox.
In my case I had 2 smartplaylists that i tried to make for queued movies which were not functioning properly and hence were the cause of this behaviour.. i deleted those and all errors vanished.
hope this helps !
(2015-07-26, 18:32)schimi2k Wrote:
(2015-07-26, 16:13)Yousty Wrote:
(2015-07-26, 09:18)Oddsodz Wrote: As silly as it may sound, "Refresh/Re-scrape" the TV show information, Then run "Artwork Downloader". If you don't have some season posters by then, That means that "TVDB" website does not have a season poster for that TV show. So you will have to make your own and add them manually to the TV show. The last thing you can try is to "Export/backup" the video library and make sure you say yes to the options for separate files. This will put the season posters in the right places for the skin to see them and use them. The Skin will always pull from the TV show folder if the files are there and "Artwork Downloaded" has been run once.

Yes I know it seems wrong/weird, But trust me on this. It works.

I have tried everything you suggested and still no luck Confused
As you can see I clearly have season posters

But in Episodes view, all I get is the default season poster

I did the export as separate files and now my folders all have the season posters in them

Any suggestions as to why in the world season posters aren't showing correctly in Episodes view?

you "should" put all your seasons in seperate folders mate Wink
Season 01
Season 02
Season 03...
and put all your episodes in it
i the main seasons folder comes all the images... maybe you shout look at my how to...check my sig for a link ( i dont know ho often i give this tip now... )

good luck
Not directly related to this issue but Anyone Using ember a AND local kodi scraping beware .. there is a slight issue. Usually kodi would ( or shall I say used to )scrape as "Season 01" but recently Kodi ( and Artwork downloader )or in particular an addon that I primarily use for managing my TV Show Library is adding & scraping shows with "season 1". ember was still scraping as "season 01" hence there was doubling up of episodes .
(2015-07-27, 12:13)Mike_Doc Wrote: Hi Slipass,

I pulled the files down and had problems using them, so I need to find the time to see what is wrong, when in landscape the breadcrum and the focused item kept refreshing so something is either wrong with my mame setup in RCB or with these new RCB scripts in Madnox?

I think, that is a basic problem at your MAME collection.
Can you give me a short description as you config the collection?
I tested the script with 3 clients with Madnox 0.0.4 and it runs very well in the landscape mode.
I follow this for adding my mame collection into RCB / Kodi

Mame offline
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
mikesilvo164, and schimi, I aplogise if I upset you both its wasn't my intention as you saw I edited my post on reflection. It was just I get infuriated sometimes when the very same issue pops up in the same thread its been answered in time and time again. In my frustration I think to myself 'Right I'll sort this out once and forall' LOL but obviously this mindset rarely works ! Anyway I merely wanted to try and make it as simple as possible for the members out there who can't grasp the concept of naming files correctly for whatever reason. So once again aplogies if I offended, I'll try to bite my tongue in future ! LOL

Peace
Pro
Fanart.TV Mod
(2015-07-27, 15:30)ProRipp Wrote: mikesilvo164, and schimi, I aplogise if I upset you both its wasn't my intention as you saw I edited my post on reflection. It was just I get infuriated sometimes when the very same issue pops up in the same thread its been answered in time and time again. In my frustration I think to myself 'Right I'll sort this out once and forall' LOL but obviously this mindset rarely works ! Anyway I merely wanted to try and make it as simple as possible for the members out there who can't grasp the concept of naming files correctly for whatever reason. So once again aplogies if I offended, I'll try to bite my tongue in future ! LOL

Peace
Pro

like i say before - just forget it Wink its not worth it
it was just not the first time, and on one point you think " hmmm either they think i am a stupid idiot, or i am on their ignore list or wtf is going on here ? " hehe

all good Angel

@mikeSiLVO

i realized that blur in the dialogvideoinfo is still working inside your latest sivlo skin mod but with madnox there seems to be a problem, do you have an idea why that could be?

if it's just a small thing then let's fix this issue.

that would be great.

thanks

Smile
  • 59(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39