• 77(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
Hi again, KevinSartori,

I added all you Changes, also the Cover width, added a switch for Round/normal Cover

I commit out
Code:
<bordertexture border="-90">thumbs/cd_shadow2.png</bordertexture>
from the "normal" Covers setting, keep it on round, haven't noticed an issue till now

also fixed the <songinfoduration> issue, push it to Mike now will be in the Next updated :>

I'm also still learning all this skinning XML stuff, its getting better every day Tongue

If you got any more featback/suggestion you are welcome :>

Quote:@ mewmoo / mike / Schimi : Music integration is coming leaps and bounds. heres an idea : would it be possible to integrate running cdart manager as a service in the background on music library update ?like a "run all " type command

take a look at The Scheduler http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=144378 I dont see any need to integrate this in the skin, maby Mike like the idea Tongue
(2015-08-09, 01:27)meowmoo Wrote: Image

Awesome! Looks good! I can't wait to check out how you handled the lowercase fonts!

It looks like the only things you missed, and this may be by choice, were the parentheses vs. brackets for the year and the opening and closing quotation marks vs. regular quotes (“,” vs. ","). Definitely not a big deal, though. I think because I use Microsoft Office all day at work and it always auto-corrects the quotation marks that way, I've gotten used to seeing them. Wink

Also, I meant to mention, I'm not sure if it was intentional, but I noticed that you used Font_MainClassic22 for the album title, but I couldn't find that font listed in font.xml. Regardless, it looks good!

I appreciate the time you put in to integrate my suggestions. Very cool! Thanks again!
love what you guys are doin . not enough people put any effort into the music/artist side of kodi so its great to see the hard work going into it here . happy days :-) . thanks
I don't even know how to make “,” on my keybord xD

I just added
Code:
<font>
+            <name>Font_MainClassic4.low</name>
+            <filename>MC360.ttf</filename>
+            <aspect>0.67</aspect>
+            <size>52</size>
+        </font>
below the original font, in the xml Tongue

Font_MainClassic22 was a typo, it was from my the old shednox mod code, the kodi fallback was lucky on the font i guess

again, your welcome
Photo 
Hi All,
First of all, im sorry for my english.
Im using isengard on windows 7 with the amazing madnix skin and im in love with the kodiflix view, but i have a couple of questions:
1. how can i change the kodiflix view to like the attached picture (3 days to kill), that the fanart is in the top right corner with a black blur on the plot? now i have the fanart on the whole screen with a little blur and im not always see the plot clearly.(attached picture - spy)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fnd4wqw79z1wx4t/1.JPG?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fk7u0gy9tzmkhs7/2.png?dl=0

2.the arial font (which i used perfectly on shednox helix) now not show the plot correctly - little squares.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/etiviyifoz0vqc4/3.png?dl=0

Thanks a lot for your reply
I resized all fanart in kodiflix to be fullscreen, but I think the diffuses used might need to be looked at, schimi can you take a look please and see if we need some new ones where the diffuse is a bit wider on the left? or I'll look at maybe a switch for fullscreen fanart or not.

Will take a look anyway.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2015-08-09, 12:11)Mike_Doc Wrote: I resized all fanart in kodiflix to be fullscreen, but I think the diffuses used might need to be looked at, schimi can you take a look please and see if we need some new ones where the diffuse is a bit wider on the left? or I'll look at maybe a switch for fullscreen fanart or not.

Will take a look anyway.

roger that ... will take a look at it this l8er

over and out ^^
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
hi this skin is better days by days ))
but i dont understand why u use the info "albumartist" instead "Artist" in music vis.
also i dont know if already know bug but the clock is in wrong position in music viz.

i change position of logo artist because too down on large logo
Code:
<posy>-315</posy>

also the cdart work only on Vinyle mode, no on Predefine mode (always handwritting mode even if cdart present ).

Sry if already know;
Best
Mike_Doc , in version 0.0.5 when i try to add a folder for movies (for example) in the window where you choose movies/tv shows/music videos it's not visible (again showing in the back end not in the front) i uploaded a picture

http://i61.tinypic.com/2qs9n6b.jpg
http://i59.tinypic.com/29byp1l.jpg

Please check both picture out , i found the same issue with a lot of windows .
And another issue i just found , when using the Landscape view option in TV Shows or movies , and changing the Icon to Clearart im getting nothing , empty icons , i did every update available but nothing works .
Any other option like Logo or Single Logo are working perfect .
I can not see recent latest movies nor latest tv episodes and next air tv shows. I have the widgets selected. All I get are empty spaces where they should be. Other skins show latest movies and tv episodes. Any ideas on how to fix?
(2015-08-09, 17:34)guandms Wrote: And another issue i just found , when using the Landscape view option in TV Shows or movies , and changing the Icon to Clearart im getting nothing , empty icons , i did every update available but nothing works .
Any other option like Logo or Single Logo are working perfect .

maybe another cache problem ? it works here without any problem ( movies and tv series )
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2015-08-08, 16:14)brazen1 Wrote: This is what I copy and paste into a CMD prompt run as admin for texture cache utility. Run all 4 at once and they will execute in order. Make sure your python version matches what you installed. BTW, Kodi must be running when you use this.

C:\Python34\python.exe C:\texturecache.py update

C:\Python34\python.exe C:\texturecache.py P

C:\Python34\python.exe C:\texturecache.py R

C:\Python34\python.exe C:\texturecache.py c all

Just done all this and still no season poster at t3, gonna just leave it and see if it will come back on it's own (like a little lost dog) lol
9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

I think it's the OpenELEC beta version 3 , i dont have any issue on my windows pc with 15.0 final .
@Repoman.

No problems here using any widgets including Recently Added Movies. The problem is not with the skin. It's your system or your method.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
  • 77(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39