• 118(current)
Release NBC Sports Live Extra
(2015-08-17, 01:27)harristimnz Wrote:
(2015-08-17, 01:25)Olliepop Wrote:
(2015-08-17, 01:20)bry- Wrote: Piss the fuck off

No need for that! I think he's asking if it can be implemented!

Exactly
Pls do apologise..@bry
am i correct in thinking that most of the issues this weekend were due to nbc and not the add on?
so to clarify now that the season has started. if you have the add on in kodi and have a vpn aswell which works for say golf channel and main nbcsn channel to watch (which are available for free no vpn required in other addons) if i wanted to follow some team say west ham, there not going to be on main channel each week but will be on extra channel, do i still need valid login details to watch it. if so the vpn is useless. anyone can get main channel for free. if extra channels dont work without log in then its useless to anyone who dont have a valid log in.
(2015-08-17, 20:28)austinbyrnes Wrote: so to clarify now that the season has started. if you have the add on in kodi and have a vpn aswell which works for say golf channel and main nbcsn channel to watch (which are available for free no vpn required in other addons) if i wanted to follow some team say west ham, there not going to be on main channel each week but will be on extra channel, do i still need valid login details to watch it. if so the vpn is useless. anyone can get main channel for free. if extra channels dont work without log in then its useless to anyone who dont have a valid log in.
you need the vpn to access the plugin as its geo blocked.once on if you want to watch the live feeds in blue i.e west ham games you need a login.if you just want to watch the golf it will work without a login but vpn is needed.
ok. and is there anywhere you can get/purchase a valid login.
I keep getting "Failed to authorize" despite valid sub.
It seems to work when you select live stream but if you go out & try to go back in it fails for me.
Anyone having issues stillHuh
Update 2015.8.17 Released

v2015.8.17
- Bug fix for mislabeling non-free streams as free
eracknaphobia - Great add on. I'm having real issues getting it to work at the moment.
Can't get the live game to work.... failed to authorize. Anything I can try to get it to work?
(2015-08-17, 22:02)austinbyrnes Wrote: ok. and is there anywhere you can get/purchase a valid login.

Go and read the very first page of this forum, and then please take your question somewhere else.
Hi all, quick question. I'm shortly going to be getting a login for NBC sports. I've installed the addon in to KODI and now I'm looking for a decent paid VPN. My minix is wired direct to my virgin superhub 2. Can anybody recommend a good VPN that will work with my setup? One that doesn't require much 'messing about'

Thanks guys
(2015-08-17, 22:45)eracknaphobia Wrote: Update 2015.8.17 Released

v2015.8.17

Thanks eracknaphobia, do we just download from github and overwrite files to update since it's not in the repo no more?
I have a dish tv account and downloaded the latest Kodi version from the repo (31/7/15)
I couldn't find the log in settings to put the account details in to watch the live PL game last night,then somehow stumbled accross it.It then said script error just after I I clicked on the live game

So two things,does it work with Dish TV and where do you find the log in settings ,just in case i put the wrong one in.I am running it with a DNS but no VPN which I believe is ok ??
(2015-08-17, 22:45)eracknaphobia Wrote: Update 2015.8.17 Released

v2015.8.17

The first page says 31/7/2015. Where is the latest version pls?
I have a 4k TV and the playback is a bit 'choppy' i.e. not smooth. Is this normal? I know I can configure the app but just wondering if anyone else has this issue.
Superb add-on by the way.
I thought you needed a decent VPN to use this without buffering etc with an NBC login?
  • 118(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBC Sports Live Extra13