• 121(current)
Release NBC Sports Live Extra
All fine here with xfinity and a VPN. On the latest plugin version. I'm convinced the key is to find an unused VPN server. Otherwise you get authorisation errors. Be interesting to see those who shared the VPN they are using... Are you now getting problems because it's flooded!
I use my own VPN that no one else would be using. Works fine on kodi on Mac but not android. So I think there is a number of reasons why you get errors.
(2015-08-20, 14:52)swd72000 Wrote: I use my own VPN that no one else would be using. Works fine on kodi on Mac but not android. So I think there is a number of reasons why you get errors.
The reason for this is the android device/firmware you are using does not fully support the official app.

My example.
3 different android devices.
Nexus 7 : add-on works in kodi, app works.
M8 android TV box : add-on works in kodi, app doesn't work.(errors)
Tronfy mx4 : add-on works in kodi, app works.

Own VPN and login details.
(2015-08-20, 19:28)daveyham Wrote:
(2015-08-20, 14:52)swd72000 Wrote: I use my own VPN that no one else would be using. Works fine on kodi on Mac but not android. So I think there is a number of reasons why you get errors.
The reason for this is the android device/firmware you are using does not fully support the official app.

My example.
3 different android devices.
Nexus 7 : add-on works in kodi, app works.
M8 android TV box : add-on works in kodi, app doesn't work.(errors)
Tronfy mx4 : add-on works in kodi, app works.

Own VPN and login details.

Sorry I should have said that the official app does work for me on android but not on kodi on android.
any chance of this being made to work with dns instead of vpn please?
you need vpn
(2015-08-18, 13:04)lfc84 Wrote:
(2015-08-18, 12:47)Milky1 Wrote: I have a 4k TV and the playback is a bit 'choppy' i.e. not smooth. Is this normal? I know I can configure the app but just wondering if anyone else has this issue.
Superb add-on by the way.

try changing the refresh rate on the tv

good idea, thanks
(2015-08-19, 19:58)eracknaphobia Wrote:
(2015-08-19, 19:16)doghouse4x4 Wrote:
(2015-08-19, 19:07)eracknaphobia Wrote: *If your provider isn't listed please feel free to PM me details and I can add it in for you. If you can't PM yet please get more involved with the Kodi community. At least 10 forum posts are required to PM other users.

Gotcha. I was just curious in if it was in the pipeline as I saw some other chatter about it. I will PM when I have enough posts.

No problem. I'll be sure to add "work in progress.." providers to the first post to clear up any future confusion of what is supported and what is currently being built.

Excellent. Appreciate all the good work.
used the plugin on the Liverpool match and worked great. Directv login and unotelly DNS.

Happy as, but oddly enough the app decided it wouldnt work for me on my amazon fire tv.

but anyway thanks again for the great plugin
(2015-08-21, 14:15)Djsimonsez Wrote: Happy as, but oddly enough the app decided it wouldnt work for me on my amazon fire tv.

Really? It's been pretty rock solid for me.
works on iPad,iPhone,iMac and amazon firestick with openvpn and smart dns ( it does take a few goes as it comes failed ) but once its on its mega
thanks again eracnophobia
(2015-08-21, 20:26)malaga Wrote: works on iPad,iPhone,iMac and amazon firestick with openvpn and smart dns ( it does take a few goes as it comes failed ) but once its on its mega
thanks again eracnophobia

this is with DirecTV log in
works a treat,thanks for your hard work on this.
Any chance of getting this to work in Kodi on android erack?
(2015-08-22, 13:06)donjuan400 Wrote: Any chance of getting this to work on Kodi in android erack?[/code]

It works on android using Kodi already.
  • 121(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBC Sports Live Extra13