• 90(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2015-08-21, 23:54)65pippo Wrote:
(2015-08-21, 13:45)Slipass Wrote: Hello Mike,
i have two bug in the view.

1: LiveTV Bug - I see the TV Logos and the Channel numbers as overlay

Hello
I played with xml files in 1080i folder (MyPVRChannels.xml MyPVRGuide.xml) ,
download my modified files from here to solve this problem.

Let me know if this works for you too.

Regards

Thanks,
it works nice. But i have a hard cut in the epg information.
I think the space for the numbers can be a little bit smaller.
(2015-08-22, 04:57)wgstarks Wrote: I've been trying to install this skin, but keep getting an installation failure-

Code:
ERROR: CAddonInstallJob[skin.aeon.madnox-master]: could not read addon description of special://home/addons/skin.aeon.madnox-master

Tried installing 8 or 10 times with 2 different downloads. Exact same error every time.

Edit: I can try and post a link to the full log if you like, but it's rather long and might be too large.

i bet you download the zip from git without any git tool or so, and unzip this zip directly to the addon folder ? or you try to "install" it inside kodi from the zip - doesnt work
check first page buddy - there is a how to and some other infos for you
but basicly you will find a FOLDER inside your "skin.aeon.madnox-master" folder called "skin.aeon.madnox" - put THIS folder in your addons folder and then start kodi - madnox should be shown now in your skin selection
and please check first page !!! a lot of questions will be answered there - thx and have fun with madnox
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
@ Mike_Doc

Hey Mike, I like what you've started on the DialogAlbumInfo_new.xml file (I tested it out) still needs work of course but its looking allot better then the current DialogAlbumInfo.xml, are you planning on continuing work on it? Also regardless of the one you decide to go with, could you please add a "Add Logo" button? Even if its just to get a local file as that would be really useful. (As I can't get my AD/DC logo to show up no matter what Ive tried, or get my Black Sabbath logo changed to a new one I made Sad )

Nice work.
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
(2015-08-19, 22:01)R3N3 Wrote: Nice Skin ...

please ad this in your skin MyPVRGuide.xml + includepvr.xml and diffuseoverlayguide.png it look amazing ! Mad

it looks same here

skin files http://workupload.com/file/204IelPq

and here the http://workupload.com/file/Ui1bmQby
inculde PVR file

i pushed it over to mikes Git - thx R3N3 Smile
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

(2015-08-22, 09:09)ShadowTek Wrote: @ Mike_Doc

Hey Mike, I like what you've started on the DialogAlbumInfo_new.xml file (I tested it out) still needs work of course but its looking allot better then the current DialogAlbumInfo.xml, are you planning on continuing work on it? Also regardless of the one you decide to go with, could you please add a "Add Logo" button? Even if its just to get a local file as that would be really useful. (As I can't get my AD/DC logo to show up no matter what Ive tried, or get my Black Sabbath logo changed to a new one I made Sad )

Nice work.

hmm i am not mike, but you need to call the "AC/DC" folder just "ACDC" ... and then the logo ( and other fanart ) should work again Wink
i think all bands/Artists with special characters in their name should be named without this special character

cheerz

Hi,

CHANGELOG 22/08/15 (Revision 0.0.6)

Additions

New View Shelf 3D - Our take on the shelf view and still WIP
New 'Extras' Option in KodiFlix View - WIP
3 New views for Advanced Launcher - Thanks UsefulG
Alternative Music Viz layout
New Nowplaying bar on Home screen

Updates & Bug fixes

Suggested R3N3 PVR changes included - Thanks R3N3
Tripanel updates
French rating flags
'Open Case' button issue
List view - Studio Logo correction
Varios Music Viz updates & Fixes
German ratings updates
LowList view updates
Mixed widgets correction
Volume Overlay update
Infowall Zoom & Animation fixes
RightList Music updates
Infowall updates
hebrew language fix
List view update
code cleanup
Various small bugs & issues

Firstly, I apologize in advance if this revision causes problems. I think everything is correct but I may have missed something and then if I have please just let us know and we'll try and correct the issues ASAP.

Mike, schimi & Meowmoo.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2015-08-22, 09:09)ShadowTek Wrote: @ Mike_Doc

Nice work.

Hi Shadowtek, yeah the plan is to continue with a new version of dialogalbuminfo, just not sure when right now as like you say I've still got a lot to do to it.
But will make sure it's on the list.

Mike.
Hi Everyone,

preview of the latest idea to come from my warped mind Tongue

Case on List view with new Case back solution:

watch gallery

It's in alpha stage so some things to do and then cleanup, should hopefully be in the next revision or sooner.

Mike.
Good looking work Mike.... As always Smile
Mike, that view is awesome!! I can't wait to try it! I think I finally found a reason to use List View again! Smile

Regards,

Bart
Yeahh new version 0.0.6 Smile
Mike & schimi2k,

I know you guys are not working on any Jarvis updates yet, but the only thing I found that does not work well in Jarvis is the side menus. Mike Silvo already made a fix for his Nox Silvo, and I know that he helps out sometimes in this skin. Do you think you could check with him what needed to be fixed in the side menus, so you could apply that fix (or similar) in MadNox? I really want to try MadNox in Jarvis. Thank you for considering my request.

Regards,

Bart
Hi bsoriano,

Yeah sure, I'll get in touch with MikeS and see what needs to be done and update Madnox accordingly.

Mike.
(2015-08-22, 16:59)Mike_Doc Wrote: Hi bsoriano,

Yeah sure, I'll get in touch with MikeS and see what needs to be done and update Madnox accordingly.

Mike.

Thanks a lot Mike! Smile
Ah, great Mike_Doc
I don't know what else u guys are gonna bring! Smile
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
  • 90(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39