• 91(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2015-08-22, 09:13)schimi2k Wrote:
(2015-08-22, 09:09)ShadowTek Wrote: @ Mike_Doc

Hey Mike, I like what you've started on the DialogAlbumInfo_new.xml file (I tested it out) still needs work of course but its looking allot better then the current DialogAlbumInfo.xml, are you planning on continuing work on it? Also regardless of the one you decide to go with, could you please add a "Add Logo" button? Even if its just to get a local file as that would be really useful. (As I can't get my AD/DC logo to show up no matter what Ive tried, or get my Black Sabbath logo changed to a new one I made Sad )

Nice work.

hmm i am not mike, but you need to call the "AC/DC" folder just "ACDC" ... and then the logo ( and other fanart ) should work again Wink
i think all bands/Artists with special characters in their name should be named without this special character

cheerz

Thanks but that didn't work, but it is defiantly the special chr's that causes it, I fear allot more then just the folder name has to be changed though Sad
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
(2015-08-22, 12:04)Mike_Doc Wrote: Hi,

CHANGELOG 22/08/15 (Revision 0.0.6)

Additions

New View Shelf 3D - Our take on the shelf view and still WIP
New 'Extras' Option in KodiFlix View - WIP
3 New views for Advanced Launcher - Thanks UsefulG
Alternative Music Viz layout
New Nowplaying bar on Home screen

Updates & Bug fixes

Suggested R3N3 PVR changes included - Thanks R3N3
Tripanel updates
French rating flags
'Open Case' button issue
List view - Studio Logo correction
Varios Music Viz updates & Fixes
German ratings updates
LowList view updates
Mixed widgets correction
Volume Overlay update
Infowall Zoom & Animation fixes
RightList Music updates
Infowall updates
hebrew language fix
List view update
code cleanup
Various small bugs & issues

Firstly, I apologize in advance if this revision causes problems. I think everything is correct but I may have missed something and then if I have please just let us know and we'll try and correct the issues ASAP.

Mike, schimi & Meowmoo.

Sounds great guys

If someone out there doesn't mind, could you kindly upload the 1080i folder for me? My Internet is too buggy to try and download 700+ megs with no resume, it was a miracle I was able to do it the other day lol. (guess I should have waited a few days)
Logo's Made So Far:
/ is a folder separator create a folder AC in that folder a DC Folder and put the logo in the DC folder should work

if you wanna use cdartmanger make sure you use this version https://github.com/stefansielaff/script....tree/Helix

on my setup i create a folder called _cdArt and point cdArtManager to that folder, and I also point artistslidshow addon to this folder, so all art (logo,banner,artist thumb extrafanart) is in one place, and dont mess up my Music Collection

try a git client it will just DL the new files
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=229467
(2015-08-23, 01:33)meowmoo Wrote: / is a folder separator create a folder AC in that folder a DC Folder and put the logo in the DC folder should work

if you wanna use cdartmanger make sure you use this version https://github.com/stefansielaff/script....tree/Helix

on my setup i create a folder called _cdArt and point cdArtManager to that folder, and I also point artistslidshow addon to this folder, so all art (logo,banner,artist thumb extrafanart) is in one place, and dont mess up my Music Collection

try a git client it will just DL the new files
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=229467

Hello, on the git client, believe me Ive tried... they won't work on my system. Ive tried everything.. (though they used to before the whole sonic wall thing with our wifi) Ive spend days trying to get github and many other programs to work... messing with config files and such... I finally gave up trying.

On the cdart, It's any group with a strange character, it also includes periods (like in t.at.u.) and renaming the folder tatu didn't work, but I'll try the cd art manager.

Thanks for the input
Logo's Made So Far:
the next problem is the Folder name must be the same as in the MP3 tag

I have a band called N*E*R*D (in the mp3tag) in my lib, but cdartM named the Folder N_E_R_D so i don't get a logo

but there is a solution
Im also using MusicBrainz Picard, there is a Scripting option, So if i Add
Code:
$set(artist,$replace(%albumartist%,*,_))
$set(artists,$replace(%artist%,*,_))
$set(artistsort,$replace(%artist%,*,_))
$set(albumartist,$replace(%artist%,*,_))
$set(albumartistsort,$replace(%artist%,*,_))
in the scripting option all * get replaced by _

and Now the mp3tag is the same as the folder name, it is a pain in the arrs i know Tongue

I just added the same illegal characters as in the CDArtManager Option + "." you need to add the "." to the illegal Characters in CDArtM (R.E.M. will be replaced to R.E.M_ on windwos and there is now way to just replace the last dot in Picard, so i replace all of them)

copy paste this in the Scripting option
Code:
$set(artist,$replace(%albumartist%,*,_))
$set(artists,$replace(%artist%,*,_))
$set(artistsort,$replace(%artist%,*,_))
$set(albumartist,$replace(%artist%,*,_))
$set(albumartistsort,$replace(%artist%,*,_))

$set(artist,$replace(%albumartist%,:,_))
$set(artists,$replace(%artist%,:,_))
$set(artistsort,$replace(%artist%,:,_))
$set(albumartist,$replace(%artist%,:,_))
$set(albumartistsort,$replace(%artist%,:,_))

$set(artist,$replace(%albumartist%,<,_))
$set(artists,$replace(%artist%,<,_))
$set(artistsort,$replace(%artist%,<,_))
$set(albumartist,$replace(%artist%,<,_))
$set(albumartistsort,$replace(%artist%,<,_))

$set(artist,$replace(%albumartist%,>,_))
$set(artists,$replace(%artist%,>,_))
$set(artistsort,$replace(%artist%,>,_))
$set(albumartist,$replace(%artist%,>,_))
$set(albumartistsort,$replace(%artist%,>,_))

$set(artist,$replace(%albumartist%,/,_))
$set(artists,$replace(%artist%,/,_))
$set(artistsort,$replace(%artist%,/,_))
$set(albumartist,$replace(%artist%,/,_))
$set(albumartistsort,$replace(%artist%,/,_))

$set(artist,$replace(%albumartist%,|,_))
$set(artists,$replace(%artist%,|,_))
$set(artistsort,$replace(%artist%,|,_))
$set(albumartist,$replace(%artist%,|,_))
$set(albumartistsort,$replace(%artist%,|,_))

$set(artist,$replace(%albumartist%,?,_))
$set(artists,$replace(%artist%,?,_))
$set(artistsort,$replace(%artist%,?,_))
$set(albumartist,$replace(%artist%,?,_))
$set(albumartistsort,$replace(%artist%,?,_))

$set(artist,$replace(%albumartist%,",_))
$set(artists,$replace(%artist%,",_))
$set(artistsort,$replace(%artist%,",_))
$set(albumartist,$replace(%artist%,",_))
$set(albumartistsort,$replace(%artist%,",_))

$set(artist,$replace(%albumartist%,.,_))
$set(artists,$replace(%artist%,.,_))
$set(artistsort,$replace(%artist%,.,_))
$set(albumartist,$replace(%artist%,.,_))
$set(albumartistsort,$replace(%artist%,.,_))

retag AC/DC and it should be named AC_DC in the Tags, set the CDArtM option like in the pic above and run it the AC/DC folder should be named AC_DC and now the logo will work.

but if there is no logo, like in the MusicViz Next playing list it will show up as AC_DC also, so its up to you what you like more, get the logo on the cost of a "wrong" name or dont get a logo but the Proper Name
you can change the char the replace the illegal chars to "space" (AC DC) or "nothing" (ACDC) if you like that more

1080i folder
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9bSf6...HJyczBSQ2s

new pngs, copy the steelbooks folder to skin.aeon.madnox\media\thumbs\boxes
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9bSf6...0ZuUURrQUU

if some pngs are still missing its not my fault ;P

oh and...
(2015-08-17, 23:23)meowmoo Wrote:
(2015-08-17, 02:37)ShadowTek Wrote: I took the liberty of modifying the Movie Set Artwork Automator by Trent Fitzgibbon (I take no credit for his great script!) to also include extrafanart1.jpg files (makes it more Madnox friendly in showcase boxset view)

For those interested:
Movie Set Artwork Automator for MadNox

Would it be possible to add an option like, if there is no extrafanart1.jpg use fanart.jpg as extrafanart1.jpg

Would make things much easier Tongue
added a Option to Hide the visualisation behind the fanart in MusicViz, some requested it a few pages ago, forgot to commit it Tongue
Love the 3d shelf view, it was one of the main things I liked in Neon. The twist of switching it to opposite is excellent though I do have a little gripe ! I understand its a 'wip' so could we have a switch to disable flags for watched, new, etc ? Like I say its now my default view for tv series. Great work again guys.
Fanart.TV Mod
(2015-08-23, 11:30)ProRipp Wrote: Love the 3d shelf view, it was one of the main things I liked in Neon. The twist of switching it to opposite is excellent though I do have a little gripe ! I understand its a 'wip' so could we have a switch to disable flags for watched, new, etc ? Like I say its now my default view for tv series. Great work again guys.

please no requests/wishes on views thats SO EARLY in WIP status - we have some HUGHE problems with some things Wink so please let us first make it work, ant then we can see what we can make optional ( i bet Mr.Button-Mike will find a way to add some nice option to it when/if we are done )

right now we concentrate more on the backcases...

thx Smile
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
For some reason extended info is not working for me with this skin. When I click info for a movie a popup says extendedinfo-could not find item at MovieDB. I get the same behavior with Aeon Nox5 Silvo. But it works in other skins.

Windows 8.1
Kodi 15.1 GIT:20150816-193E000
latest Madnox from GIT
and latest extendedinfo script from GIT
Finally got this to install. When all else fails READ THE INSTRUCTIONS. Big Grin

Really love the skin. I've been doing a little customizing. Wanted to add a "Extras" button to the video info window since my remote doesn't do the Context menu very well. I see that the code for the button is already in DialogVideoInfo.xml and custom_1119_ExtrasDialog.xml, but there's no button. Do I also need to edit another file?
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
updated to rev 006.. I wonder if someone could verify problem. When selecting a album with the right list view on the list does not show. Just background picture and I can not select another view.
Hit esc and it brings me back to main menu. Hit music again and now album is selected and right list is there. Select another album and it ok. Go from lets say "recent albums to Artist and then need to do same process of escaping and reselecting music.
updated to rev 006.. using kodi 15.1
Tried the Alternative Music Viz layout and seem to lose my ability to play artist slideshow with music visualization Check my settings a few times to see if I missed something but cant find it. Switched to confluence to test and all was fine. Can anyone else verify this.
Nice job with the 3D shelf. Thank you for that. Nice surprise!

Problem 1

Please confirm this is now missing:
Edit main menu/Music/Choose Widget (((Random Album)))
It's not in the list anymore.

Problem 2

I create a main menu item named 3D by Edit main menu/custom item/choose type/video folder/ and then browse to my local 3D folder in my HDD.
This has always worked fine in the past. Now, instead of opening directly to that 3D main menu shortcut to my local 3D files, I'm presented with a navigation menu list.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
schimi2k.

FYI.

Did a W10 Pro upgrade. Fresh install of Kodi 15.1 and the latest MadNox.
D/L your pack, unzipped, and installed.
Saw update for script.extendedinfo. Tried multiple times to update and it failed.
Deleted script.extendedinfo from addons folder.
Reinstalled it from Kodi repo and then it updated.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2015-08-23, 03:55)meowmoo Wrote: added a Option to Hide the visualisation behind the fanart in MusicViz, some requested it a few pages ago, forgot to commit it Tongue

Not a big deal but sometimes I wish certain things could remain unique... Sad
  • 91(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39