• 97(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
could be, never thought about it, will take a look around, thanks.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
got ya, will add it to the list and see what I can do - auto rotate main actor image on left in info screen for selected actor.
Yep, you still da man. Don't knock yourself out. It's not that big a deal. Rather you donate your time to all these new and wonderful things you have been doing. Absolutely unbelievable! Makes media usage so much nicer with THE great frontend. Can't thank all who contributes enough... It does not go unnoticed or unappreciated, even by the lurkers. I'd also like to point out there are other very, very nice skins, all with there own touches. What's really cool though is how you different skinners cooperate and share. Now that's a good community in my book.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
Thanks brazen1, you might want to check out the extras option on KodiFlix, I'd suggest going to a movie set, then switch on extras and set the delay to 10 seconds, go back to kodiflix and wait 10 seconds to see what happens. Just something I'm playing around with, works for movies, sets and tvshows. it is WIP as well.
Mike_Doc, nice work on the video info page and the option to use the actor meta data man, and clicking on info still uses the new layout, great job!

Still looking around to check out the new changes Smile
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
(2015-08-26, 21:18)Mike_Doc Wrote: Thanks brazen1, you might want to check out the extras option on KodiFlix, I'd suggest going to a movie set, then switch on extras and set the delay to 10 seconds, go back to kodiflix and wait 10 seconds to see what happens. Just something I'm playing around with, works for movies, sets and tvshows. it is WIP as well.

Shucks? I have no extras option to switch on? I do have set delay with radio button 5-30 secs though.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2015-08-26, 21:18)Mike_Doc Wrote: Thanks brazen1, you might want to check out the extras option on KodiFlix, I'd suggest going to a movie set, then switch on extras and set the delay to 10 seconds, go back to kodiflix and wait 10 seconds to see what happens. Just something I'm playing around with, works for movies, sets and tvshows. it is WIP as well.

Mike, looking really cool! I like seeing in one go what artwork I have for a movie! Smile

One small request for KodiFlix and other movie views where you show a flag for the audio language. Could you also show a flag for the first subtitle language? 95%+ of my movies have subtitles, and it would be really nice to see what subtitle is there without having to go to the video info dialog.

Thanks for considering my request and for this awesome skin!

Regards,

Bart
(2015-08-26, 21:56)bsoriano Wrote:

Mike, looking really cool! I like seeing in one go what artwork I have for a movie! Smile

One small request for KodiFlix and other movie views where you show a flag for the audio language. Could you also show a flag for the first subtitle language? 95%+ of my movies have subtitles, and it would be really nice to see what subtitle is there without having to go to the video info dialog.

Regards,

Bart
i have also a subtitle flag when a sub is available... strange

http://i.imgur.com/517s5Nw.jpg

i get always an imgur error when i use the imgur plugin - thats why i post the normal link - sorry
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
@brazen, you probably need to switch off center list.

@bsoriano, should think that can be done, will add to the list
(2015-08-26, 22:11)Mike_Doc Wrote: @brazen, you probably need to switch off center list.

Yep. Now it's working. I'd have never figured that out thank you.

Since the last couple updates, when focused on a movie set, fanart no longer rotates. It's just one static image of one fanart.
I know it used to work because I thought that 7500ms was too long waiting for the next image to rotate in and changed it to 1500ms.
Makes no difference if you're in Movies and focused on a set or Movie Sets itself.

Movie Sets, Showcase View, Info Panel Off, Background Customizer everything off.

Please don't tell me my guisettings.xml must be whacked! Just upgraded to W10, 15.1 and clean install everything. But I wouldn't rule it out.
Please, anyone confirm if fanart rotates every 7.5 secs, if at all, using W10, 15.1 when focused on a movie set either in Movies or Movies Set?

(2015-08-26, 22:10)schimi2k Wrote:
(2015-08-26, 21:56)bsoriano Wrote:

Regards,

Bart
i have also a subtitle flag when a sub is available... strange

http://i.imgur.com/517s5Nw.jpg

i get always an imgur error when i use the imgur plugin - thats why i post the normal link - sorry

Schimi,

I am using the rounded language flags, I dont know if that makes any difference. I only have the language flag, but not the subtitle.

Regards,

Bart
(2015-08-26, 22:11)Mike_Doc Wrote: @brazen, you probably need to switch off center list.

Thanks Mike!
It appears that "Refresh" is not used in this skin for videos. How can I update individual listings? Tried "Reload" but it appears that does something else, not sure what.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Erm, Refresh is in this skin for videos, please go to info screen, press I on the mvoie, and select extras, Refresh should be first / second option!
Hi Mike, hi schimi2k,
i have a suggestion for the dvd / back dvd case.

http://www.customaniacs.org/forum/tv-sho...n-1-a.html
  • 97(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39