• 104(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
Any chance that that Shelf 3D can be modified to auto play youtube trailer up in the top right instead of the art work?

I put this together to show example.
(2015-08-31, 16:34)sarlan19 Wrote:
(2015-08-31, 16:18)funfkind Wrote: I have had instances where the dialog back ground seems to not load.

One example last night, while watching a movie I activated the playing menu to turn on subtitles and the menu appeared with no background (text showed but background of dialog was missing)

As a test (still learning a lot about Kodi) I thought maybe if I put all the images in textures.xbt it would fix the problem, but I was unable to successfully get texture packer to work.

Any ideas on why the backgrounds may not be showing sometimes?

It's a known bug. Bring up the context menu in your library and choose Reload. It should reload your skin and make the background reappear. IIRC it's not skin related.

When I have this same problem, running reload from the context menu does nothing. I have to run the "reload skin" from commands add-on. Probably just me.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
If I choose The Banner View for TV Shows, every banners remains black even if I have the matching picture in the right place. All other views work perfectly.
HTPC homemade - BOX SilverStone Lascala LC17 - CPU Intel Core i3-3220T (2.8 GHz) - CM ASRock B75 Pro3 - HD Crucial M4 64 Go - CG ASUS GeForce GT 610 Low Profile 1 GB - RAM Corsair Vengeance Low Profile Blue Series 4 Go (2x2 Go) DDR3 1600 MHz CL9 - POWER Be Quiet! Power 7 400 W 80PLUS - REMOTE Harmony 650 - Frodo 12.2 XBMCbuntu Aeon-Nox 4.1.9 - MacPro 2010 - SMB
hello i dont know if is possible.. there is any way to check if a external subtitle is available in one especific language?
and indicates on library?

when we search update tvshows the addon automatic check if the subtitle is available on a subtitles service, and put some check on the library.
(2015-09-01, 15:45)bobrap Wrote: ...

When I have this same problem, running reload from the context menu does nothing. I have to run the "reload skin" from commands add-on. Probably just me.

not just you - its on mikes list ( i think ) - we need a different reload command - the actual reload command in submenu doesnt work ! the "commands" add-on work Wink
we still dont know how to fix this cache problem
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2015-09-01, 17:10)bortek Wrote: If I choose The Banner View for TV Shows, every banners remains black even if I have the matching picture in the right place. All other views work perfectly.

did you run artworkdownloader with local settings ? ( you say the pictures are in right place... so i assume the banners are inside the series folder )
if this wont work, try Texture Cache Maintenance utility or delete textures13.db and maybe the thumbnails folder ( userdata )
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

(2015-09-01, 17:52)andrezpt Wrote: hello i dont know if is possible.. there is any way to check if a external subtitle is available in one especific language?
and indicates on library?

when we search update tvshows the addon automatic check if the subtitle is available on a subtitles service, and put some check on the library.

not skin based... if i understand you right, you want a "addon" that check if there is any "subtitle" available for your collection ?!
will not happen skin based - sorry

is there any way of getting the main menu bar to go vertical down left hand side ?
(2015-09-02, 01:37)Oggie101 Wrote: is there any way of getting the main menu bar to go vertical down left hand side ?
Nope - sorry

how can i put this theme on kodi, on firetv? anyone?
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2040812
(2015-09-01, 17:10)bortek Wrote: If I choose The Banner View for TV Shows, every banners remains black even if I have the matching picture in the right place. All other views work perfectly.

Resolved after restarting Kodi
HTPC homemade - BOX SilverStone Lascala LC17 - CPU Intel Core i3-3220T (2.8 GHz) - CM ASRock B75 Pro3 - HD Crucial M4 64 Go - CG ASUS GeForce GT 610 Low Profile 1 GB - RAM Corsair Vengeance Low Profile Blue Series 4 Go (2x2 Go) DDR3 1600 MHz CL9 - POWER Be Quiet! Power 7 400 W 80PLUS - REMOTE Harmony 650 - Frodo 12.2 XBMCbuntu Aeon-Nox 4.1.9 - MacPro 2010 - SMB
Is it possible to modify the Shelf 3D replace the fanart in the top right to auto play the movie trailer of the movie you have highlighted from the list like in the image below?

(2015-09-02, 17:32)Repoman Wrote: Is it possible to modify the Shelf 3D replace the fanart in the top right to auto play the movie trailer of the movie you have highlighted from the list like in the image below?

we will have a look...

Hi, first off all, THANKS for continue improving this skin. Your work is much apreciated. Have a question tho, Is there a way to change the main menu and submenus to fixed, like the "fixed list" option in the showcase viewtype settings?
  • 104(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39