• 4(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
Great to see you really picking up on this skin! Maybe you could make sure to sync with Kodi Confluence-git and Transifex with every release? Great for beta-kodi users.

At least you inspired me to fork Xonfluence and prepare myself to make some contribution.
V3.1.1 two things I noticed

1) When adding the Video Node "Add-ons" to the home menu bar - Once it's there, on the menu bar, and you click/tap/select it, it takes you to the "Files" page and NOT the list of your addons. It DOES flash the addons page and then bounces right to the files list.

2) The music player has a button for looped play, left of the random play button, that stays the color of the theme all the time. It goes to a bright color when on, like it should.

(2015-09-20, 13:02)Helly1206 Wrote: Version 3.1.1 is released now ....

I'm sorry I am not able to handle all your requests yet, but this version already has some bugs fixed and some updates from my own list are implemented.

changelog:
- MPAA rating fix for Australia (#16)
- Added views for PVR: Big List (ed76s mod) and Preview List
- Changed pages position in PVR, no overlapping with buttons anymore
- Added accessibility of floor return buttons with remote control
- Cleanup of obsolete files
- Added Library mode/ File mode option for videos
- Pictures window always opens in pictures folder now (overruled bug)
- Go back to home when pressing back button in file views (to prevent running back through a lot of folders). Not changed in addon-views
- Added watched status for all views unfocused (#12)
- Added option for visibility of floor return buttons
- Enable Now Playing info now works on all screens (#24)
- Removed FanartExtraThumbnails for now, as it is not stable for all addons (#36)

Helly.

I don't have a back button anymore.. did you get rid of it ? personally I never use skins that don't have a button to go back. or did it become an option?

Another thing, the addon set don't work for me anymore. I have a row of addons under video and another under movies, and music. but now they don't open they bring me to the same as when i click Video, Files..!

Im on windows 10 Isengard 15.1
(2015-09-20, 17:42)jmh2002 Wrote: A couple of other small things:

- I think the Favourites widget is still missing from CCM Helix?

- Also, in CCM Gotham it was possible to have the Weather displayed all of the time at the top left, instead of the addon / folder that you are browsing. This seems to make more sense to me. I notice I am often missing the Weather display and need to jump back to the Home page to see this, but I dont often 'forget' what addon I am browsing and don't really need this constant reminder...

Would it be possible to change this too? THANKS! again for all your hard work Nod

Hi jhm2002,

Thanks for your explanation. I am going to check what's possible.

About the weather at the top left, according to me you can select what you want at the top left of the screen. you can select kodi logo, weather info etc. I do have the weather info in the top screen.

Helly.
Thanks all for your replies.

The back button (and home button) you can switch on or off now from the settings menu. As I am using a remote control I don't need them, but for mouse or touch they are very convenient. So check 'enable floor buttons' from skin-settings to enable it.

About the video-addons, that's a bug.
I made a quick fix that will be included in the next release.
If you want to run this fix already:
Download this file, Name it MyVideoNav.xml and copy this file into your 720p folder (usually .kodi/addons/skin/xonfluence/720p):
MyVideoNav.xml

Sorry for the inconvenience.

The rest I will take a look at, but it may take a while as I'm a very busy man.

Thanks,
Helly.
thanks for explaining, and we do understand you have a life outside of this Smile
Helly, we're just happy this skin isn't GONE. So time is not an issue. Do what you can, when you can. Wink

Oh, and the icon in top left for weather and stuff, I think what was being referred to is actually when you enter folders. You loose the selected icon to a text display of what folder or addon you're in. I like it but then I'm an old man and forget a lot of s*&$t anyway.
Helly like everyone else here im just glad the skin is alive, if anybody doesnt understand you have a life thats on them... once again thanks for the updated skin take your time with it
Nice work Helly!!Big Grin Thanks for keeping this skin aliveAngel
Thanks for picking this skin up Helly it should be the default skin.
(2015-09-20, 19:57)Helly1206 Wrote: Hi jhm2002,

Thanks for your explanation. I am going to check what's possible.

About the weather at the top left, according to me you can select what you want at the top left of the screen. you can select kodi logo, weather info etc. I do have the weather info in the top screen.

Helly.
Thanks Helly, its much appreciated Nod

(2015-09-20, 21:49)flhthemi Wrote: Oh, and the icon in top left for weather and stuff, I think what was being referred to is actually when you enter folders. You loose the selected icon to a text display of what folder or addon you're in.

Regarding the weather, yes I was referring to what flhthemi wrote above. The weather disappears when you go into a folder, into an addon, etc. You can see in the following screenshot from CCM Gotham that the weather used to stay visible all of the time:

If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
(2015-09-20, 13:02)Helly1206 Wrote: Version 3.1.1 is released now ....

- Go back to home when pressing back button in file views (to prevent running back through a lot of folders). Not changed in addon-views

Helly.

Dear Helly,

This definitely breaks stuff for me.
Now my home screen shortcuts to different video folders takes me to the "Videos" main folder. Not to the actual folder that the shortcut points at.

And I like to be able to go back from one subfolder to the main folder. Now pressing back at the remote jumps out to home and not the root folder.
Please revert this change or make it optional.

Many thanks for your great work and best regards
rodak
Hy Helly,

first of all thanks for great skin. I really appreciate your support for kodi.

Unfortunately I got a forced close of kodi when switching to picutres. Going back to Confluence everything is running smoothly.
Would really appreciate if you could look into it.

Thanks
How do I get your media files so I can change the color of the home menu bar? I downloaded from github but you are using xbt files. Are you willing to share your media folder?[/i] I love tis skin by the way.
(2015-09-22, 15:25)ClassicNancy Wrote: How do I get your media files so I can change the color of the home menu bar? I downloaded from github but you are using xbt files. Are you willing to share your media folder?[/i] I love tis skin by the way.
Maybe this is what you want.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13