• 16(current)
Release Titan skin version 3.4.x (Kodi 14 Helix)
ah ok, understood.

Sure I will try out 3.4.11. Been tied up with work (sadly) and 3.4.1 has been so good and stable that I haven't felt the need to play for a while Smile

Will checkout the beta forum.
Hi. First just wanna thank you for this amazing skin Smile You guys did great job.

I was wondering how I can get homescreen menu to look like this

With this curved buttons not like those default ones.

I was looking in homescreen layout options where I can find this style and I wasn't successful.
(2015-10-15, 21:13)carmelo987 Wrote: Hi. First just wanna thank you for this amazing skin Smile You guys did great job.

I was wondering how I can get homescreen menu to look like this

With this curved buttons not like those default ones.

I was looking in homescreen layout options where I can find this style and I wasn't successful.

Set the theme to classic. Skin settings --> Themes --> Pick classic mediaportal theme
Thanks a lot, it works! Image
Hi Marcel,

I have noticed in the recently that my sub-menus for some of my home tiles are changing on there own. I have some smart playlists set for some sub-menu items on two home tiles & when I make changes in the settings & the home menu refreshes, some of the sub-menu items either move positions or change for a different one or both....this seems to happen on Openelec only, I can't make my Windows test system do it.

**Update** This issue is also affecting widgets that I have set Smartlists to...they will change to a different playlist after a certain action.
**Update2** None of the smart playlists for sub-menus are showing up at all now & the Skin Helper Script is crashing all the time.

Cheers
Hi Marcel,

I like most of the changes made in 3.4.13, one thing I'm not so keen on is the way the actor name & character name is shown scrolling in the cast section, it's a very long piece of text in a small area & is difficult to read from across the room.....or close up. Perhaps a better location would be above the large poster cast image? There is one bug with cast images I have found. This only happens on my Openelec system, all is OK on Windows but when there is no actor image available, it will either be blank, sometimes grey sometimes the no cast image shows but when I roll over it a random actor image appears.

Regarding the actor images I'm going to ask for a feature request, you may not want to do it as it could be a lot of work. If you could take a look at the Artic Zephyr skin, the way the actor images & info are dealt with are awesome. When you click on an actor it brings up the Actor Bio from either IMDb or MovieDB (not sure which). Then below that there are buttons to select Movie info or TV Show Info, first showing movies/TV Shows from within your library, then other movies/TV Shows that they've been in but not in library.....just a thought Wink

I'm still having the issues mentioned above re smart playlists, not sure if you've looked into it or not. They take a very long time to appear on the submenus (until then they are blank), once they appear they are often changed order or have been replaced with others.

I can provide a log if you require.

4 Log files from today, my box kept crashing on me (not skin related). Everytime it rebooted the smart platlist items took well over 5 minutes to load.
Log Files

Cheers.
Hi, great skin!

I'm using the confluence style homepage, is there any setting to only show sub menu once under each main menu item (eg movies) rather than scrolling them horizontally?
(2015-10-26, 17:48)dave77 Wrote: Hi, great skin!

I'm using the confluence style homepage, is there any setting to only show sub menu once under each main menu item (eg movies) rather than scrolling them horizontally?

I'm not sure if I understand you. What do you mean exactly ?
Hi the chose disc art and refresh tab is not showing in when I press the information there is only the play, manage and YouTube trailer tabs but there are missing tabs like refresh and choice art please help?
(2015-10-27, 07:18)mystic84 Wrote: Hi the chose disc art and refresh tab is not showing in when I press the information there is only the play, manage and YouTube trailer tabs but there are missing tabs like refresh and choice art please help?

Scroll to the right perhaps ?
No all the other skins have it except titan all it shows is the play,mange and YouTube trailer
(2015-10-27, 18:08)mystic84 Wrote: No all the other skins have it except titan all it shows is the play,mange and YouTube trailer

Aha! I think you've set to use the extendedinfo screen instead of the default one in the skin settings.
I will check if I can add those buttons to the extendedinfo dialog too.
Thanks
Hi - Great skin on a great program! This is my first time on this forum! Smile My question is this - when I installed this skin (Titan) on my Windows computer - each tile has a different picture on it - corresponding to the individual tile e.g. Settings, Live TV, Videos and so on. But when I installed Titan on my Amazon Fire Stick, I get the same generic blue picture on each tile. Can I change the pictures on the tiles and why do I get the blue tiles? Thanks so much for your help and for your great work on Titan!
(2015-10-28, 19:28)fredboekee Wrote: Hi - Great skin on a great program! This is my first time on this forum! Smile My question is this - when I installed this skin (Titan) on my Windows computer - each tile has a different picture on it - corresponding to the individual tile e.g. Settings, Live TV, Videos and so on. But when I installed Titan on my Amazon Fire Stick, I get the same generic blue picture on each tile. Can I change the pictures on the tiles and why do I get the blue tiles? Thanks so much for your help and for your great work on Titan!

Go to settings --> skin settings --> reset shortcuts

The menu system is shared between skins. You probably had once setup a skin that had it's own images that are not compatible with Titan...
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.4.x (Kodi 14 Helix)1