• 131(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2015-11-04, 12:27)zorg2000k Wrote:
(2015-11-04, 11:43)schimi2k Wrote:
(2015-11-04, 11:38)zorg2000k Wrote: Nice, will give it a go, be nice to see your logo thoughts. I'm thinking the same a affect for all the logos might be the best thing ?

thats the plan Wink
logo will animate on all posters the same way ( fade in animation stays, and a bit faster fade out animation with zoom ) , and the main posters will get a small animation - that should be enough eyecandy ^^

A template to apply would be fantastic once ready ?

maybe we continue the gif stuff in my gfx thread ... this is the madnox thread Wink hehe
and when i am happy with the result i can send you my psd file ( if its not tooo big ^^ - i am working a lot with smart objects ! )
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2015-11-04, 12:31)schimi2k Wrote:
(2015-11-04, 12:27)zorg2000k Wrote:
(2015-11-04, 11:43)schimi2k Wrote: thats the plan Wink
logo will animate on all posters the same way ( fade in animation stays, and a bit faster fade out animation with zoom ) , and the main posters will get a small animation - that should be enough eyecandy ^^

A template to apply would be fantastic once ready ?

maybe we continue the gif stuff in my gfx thread ... this is the madnox thread Wink hehe
and when i am happy with the result i can send you my psd file ( if its not tooo big ^^ - i am working a lot with smart objects ! )

Sweet, will post in your other thread, Happy to convert all my logo's and share with the Kodi community.
Fanart.TV Mod
lol, the way it's going some of you will spend more time just watching the animated posters / fanarts than the actual movies / tvshows. Nice GoG poster.

And yes, if some of you are going to take the time to create these then can you please consider doing clean versions, I like others prefer clean posters to the release type posters. Just an image and the film title is enough for me.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
Alternatively

Fanart.TV Mod
(2015-11-04, 16:28)Mike_Doc Wrote: lol, the way it's going some of you will spend more time just watching the animated posters / fanarts than the actual movies / tvshows. Nice GoG poster.

And yes, if some of you are going to take the time to create these then can you please consider doing clean versions, I like others prefer clean posters to the release type posters. Just an image and the film title is enough for me.

I agree nice clean poster to start with, I hate (maybe a strong word!), the gif's that have cinema release dates on them and txt about studio etc.
(2015-11-04, 17:00)ProRipp Wrote: Alternatively

I like this one a lot, thanks
(2015-11-04, 17:03)zorg2000k Wrote: I agree nice clean poster to start with, I hate (maybe a strong word!), the gif's that have cinema release dates on them and txt about studio etc.

thats true... i have downloaded this big pack with all those posters, and i would use maybe 2 of them ( wolverine and maybe matrix... ) but i dont like those release text or any other text on it...
imagine you have row with animated posters ... you will getting crazy i think
a small nice animation and a logo animation the maximum i will make...
i can remember the old ooooooold xbox classic days ( the one before 360... ) - these days you can use a VIDEO as a backround ! maybe we will end up this way again soon... and like good old Mike say...

one day we will spend more time watching the skin stuff, then watching a movie/episode ^^
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

(2015-11-04, 17:18)schimi2k Wrote:
(2015-11-04, 17:03)zorg2000k Wrote: I agree nice clean poster to start with, I hate (maybe a strong word!), the gif's that have cinema release dates on them and txt about studio etc.

thats true... i have downloaded this big pack with all those posters, and i would use maybe 2 of them ( wolverine and maybe matrix... ) but i dont like those release text or any other text on it...
imagine you have row with animated posters ... you will getting crazy i think
a small nice animation and a logo animation the maximum i will make...
i can remember the old ooooooold xbox classic days ( the one before 360... ) - these days you can use a VIDEO as a backround ! maybe we will end up this way again soon... and like good old Mike say...

one day we will spend more time watching the skin stuff, then watching a movie/episode ^^

Very true. I always through a video trailer playing where the fanart is would have been nice. I think nowadays most of us have PC's strong enough to handle most of the extra's via Kodi we throw at it.
PC' hardware has come along way in the last 5-10 years
I have got a lot of local movie trailers i would like to be able to play instead of 'YouTube' trailer.

My trailers are setup as...

C:\Movies\ A Movie\ A Movie.mkv
C:\Movies\ A Movie\ A Movie-trailer.ext

how can I play these local trailersHuh
Regards,

PJ
I like to use Aeon Nox with Kodi 16. Most is working for me. I have one big issue since all Kodi 16 versions. Often if i press back or escape to close a window or go back to a previous window, Kodi freezes immediately and it
totally locks windows 7.
I need the task manager to close Kodi.

I enabled debug log but it happens on different windows and menu items but every time on a close or back command. In the log you can see the Deinit of the window and closing some worker threads. Sometimes some more log entries.

So i have no idea where i can search. Does this happen to anybody else? Any idea how to track this issue?
(2015-11-04, 21:57)_Andy_ Wrote: I like to use Aeon Nox with Kodi 16. Most is working for me. I have one big issue since all Kodi 16 versions. Often if i press back or escape to close a window or go back to a previous window, Kodi freezes immediately and it
totally locks windows 7.

I enabled debug log but it happens on different windows and menu items but every time on a close or back command. In the log you can see the Deinit of the window and closing some worker threads. Sometimes some more log entries.

So i have no idea where i can search. Does this happen to anybody else? Any idea how to track this issue?
Same here... Kodi 16 is still in alpha status... So sit and wait Smile

(2015-11-04, 21:57)_Andy_ Wrote: I like to use Aeon Nox with Kodi 16. Most is working for me. I have one big issue since all Kodi 16 versions. Often if i press back or escape to close a window or go back to a previous window, Kodi freezes immediately and it
totally locks windows 7.

I have a similar problem but mine freezes when selecting not backing out of a section ! Same scenario total lockup !
Fanart.TV Mod
(2015-11-04, 22:39)schimi2k Wrote:
totally locks windows 7.

Same here... Kodi 16 is still in alpha status... So sit and wait Smile

Yea same here, like you say still in alpha phase
totally locks windows 7.

I enabled debug log but it happens on different windows and menu items but every time on a close or back command. In the log you can see the Deinit of the window and closing some worker threads. Sometimes some more log entries. ,

Do you use the beta drom 02.Nov?
It works good.
  • 131(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39