• 134(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
Is there any way to use the MusicFlix view when you are viewing by artist? I can only seem to select it when I'm viewing by album.
Should be available soon Deadpool

You'll need script skin.helper for the Albums.

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
Hi Everyone,

If you sync to the GIT then you may need to check things out. I've made a branch for Isengard so the master will now become the main branch for Jarvis updates.

I think I've done it correctly, but may not have, so if someone who knows GITHUB sees something wrong please let me know.

I plan to keep both the new Isengard branch and the Jarvis branches active now and after Jarvis is actually released.

No ETA on a Jarvis version yet, just starting back up now but will work on it when I can.

Mike.
(2015-11-09, 20:31)Mike_Doc Wrote: Should be available soon Deadpool

Mike.

Looks great, Thanks for putting the time in this great skin, In my opinion one of the best available for Kodi..

One question on this view is there a way to include / add a option to put a small box / border around the Artist info window ?

If I can help in any way please let me know..Thanks
Hi again,

I hound an issues with 3D Shelf view and MovieSet artwork.

The background artwork when selecting a movieset folder seems to work, but the fanart on the page with the movieset details pulls through the last active movie selected. As you can see Transcendence and Unbroken fanarts become active on the Transformers movieset folder selection

Any thoughts, CHeers

Hi zorg,

Can you do a mock of what you mean exactly for the artist box/border please?

Will fix the shelf issue. It will replace if you have extrafanart assigned but i'll sort it out to work better.
(2015-11-09, 22:41)Mike_Doc Wrote: Hi zorg,

Can you do a mock of what you mean exactly for the artist box/border please?

Will fix the shelf issue. It will replace if you have extrafanart assigned but i'll sort it out to work better.

Thanks for the reply, how do you assign extrafanart for Movie Set plugin ?
Hi there, a bit of help if possible.

When i load kodi for the first time every day i get a black screen but i do have sound of the intro and going through the home screen menu, and pop ups wich i can see of addons fail to update. So i have to force kodi to exit. http://pastebin.com/Digdi1Gb

After waiting 2min i start kodi agian and it loads as it should. Ill go to addons and update the ones available and fail, i then try to install CinemaVision and fails to install a dependencie. http://pastebin.com/GcQsCGU6

Cheers!!
Hey mike and schimi,

is there a plan for a vertical menu? I like vertical menus Smile
Hello Mr Crusher,

it's possible but no idea at the moment, do you have an example of the type of vertical menu you mean? a screenshot from another skin or perhaps a mock up of what you think the vertical menu should look like for Madnox?
(2015-11-09, 20:31)Mike_Doc Wrote: Should be available soon Deadpool

Mike.

Awesome, thanks Smile
(2015-11-10, 10:00)Bonecrusher Wrote: Hey mike and schimi,

is there a plan for a vertical menu? I like vertical menus Smile

if you ask me, we should concentrate first on "finishing" madnox, before we start another "construction area"...
we have some projects that arent done yet, and jarvis makes some problem too ( a lot of freezes ) ...

thats my opinion
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
Hey again,

I think that mikesilvo is on a good way with the vertical menu for his skin:

watch gallery

The sub menu could be better but I think it's not the final version. I know there are a lot of other things to do before thinking about a vertical menu...but this would make Madnox perfect Angel
Looks great, great work by schimi2k on the poster / log gif artwork, hopefully more to come.

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/aoD40P7ny0k [/video]
Fantastic!Blush
  • 134(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39