• 20(current)
Release Titan skin version 3.4.x (Kodi 14 Helix)
Same issue for me, glad its fixed.

Trying to be patient for the "propagation". Rather not install the beta and have some other odd issues happen from some other script.

I guess mashing the update now button on the addons every 5 minutes maybe a bit much. But............you know...

Should be proud your skin is so popular marc! When you broke it everyone freaked out Rofl (kidding, maybe.)

(2015-11-17, 16:54)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-11-17, 07:57)DanMan Wrote: I'm getting kodi crashes during music playback. Mostly during the changing of the track, but I have seen it go in the middle of a song.

Do you have a lyrics addon installed ?

Installed, but disabled.

Thanks
Still getting helper script errors. I am using skin version 3.4.1 from official Kodi Repo. So as far as i understand i need to wait for the skin to get updated within Kodi repo. Is this correct?
Hello all, just had contact with the Kodi team. Something went wrong with updating the skin on the repo. They have now fixed it but this will still take some hours to propagate on the servers.

EDIT: repo issues are resolved, the skin update is available on the Kodi repo
I don't know if you've worked about my problems but they are still present at 3.5.47 ... The strangest thing: I can see my chosen wallpapers for the submenu entries inside the configuration menu, but not in the home screen ...
(2015-11-17, 22:20)XBMCWorkstation Wrote: I don't know if you've worked about my problems but they are still present at 3.5.47 ... The strangest thing: I can see my chosen wallpapers for the submenu entries inside the configuration menu, but not in the home screen ...

Still working on it, will be fixed tomorrow. Are you on the skin's beta ?
(2015-11-17, 22:38)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-11-17, 22:20)XBMCWorkstation Wrote: I don't know if you've worked about my problems but they are still present at 3.5.47 ... The strangest thing: I can see my chosen wallpapers for the submenu entries inside the configuration menu, but not in the home screen ...

Still working on it, will be fixed tomorrow. Are you on the skin's beta ?

I've downloaded the ZIP above ... 3.5.47 ...
(2015-11-17, 22:40)XBMCWorkstation Wrote: I've downloaded the ZIP above ... 3.5.47 ...

That's the stable version. I am going to fix your issue tomorrow and I'd like to ask you if you want to test that with the beta version of the skin. You can install the beta alongside with the stable version. Once you confirm that the issue is fixed in the beta, I will push that to the stable repo.

See second post of the Titan 3.5 thread for info about the beta repo.
Hello all,

The issues with the Kodi repo have been resolved. One downside however is that it appears that the whole repo mixup caused the skin to reset to default settings for some users. If that happened to you, I'm sorry in advance, unfortunately there's nothing I can do to prevent/help that. If you have created a skin backup you can restore it on the newer Titan build.

Just a little notice that this is the thread for the 3.4 version of the skin, build for Kodi Helix. That version won't be updated to the Kodi repo anymore.

New versions of the skin:

3.5 version for Isengard --> http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=234547

3.6 version for Jarvis --> http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=247525

Please post any issues in the correct thread, thanks!
(2015-11-18, 00:20)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-11-17, 22:40)XBMCWorkstation Wrote: I've downloaded the ZIP above ... 3.5.47 ...

That's the stable version. I am going to fix your issue tomorrow and I'd like to ask you if you want to test that with the beta version of the skin. You can install the beta alongside with the stable version. Once you confirm that the issue is fixed in the beta, I will push that to the stable repo.

See second post of the Titan 3.5 thread for info about the beta repo.

No problem, i will do that ... Wink
(2015-11-17, 12:04)Skribbler1 Wrote: Hey marcel, the next up widget just isn't working for me. I have tried everything possible with no results. But it is no problem to me at all anymore. I am actually making better use of the in progress TVs shows widget now and am now happy with my setup. I do have a request however. In regards to the Netflix home screen, would it be possible to make the big widget at the top optional and perhaps shift the starting widget row up?

Added to my todo list. It is possible but will require some rework on the netflix home... I'll let you know once I fixed it.
(2015-11-18, 00:30)XBMCWorkstation Wrote: No problem, i will do that ... Wink

I have fixed your issues in latest beta. Can you please install the beta version of the skin to see if it's fixed ?

See this post how to install the beta:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2073337
(2015-11-17, 17:08)DanMan Wrote: Installed, but disabled.

I think I've reproduced the issue and fixed it.
Are you willing to test my fix in the beta version of the skin before I push this to stable ?

See this post how to install the beta:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2073337
(2015-11-18, 01:41)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-11-17, 12:04)Skribbler1 Wrote: Hey marcel, the next up widget just isn't working for me. I have tried everything possible with no results. But it is no problem to me at all anymore. I am actually making better use of the in progress TVs shows widget now and am now happy with my setup. I do have a request however. In regards to the Netflix home screen, would it be possible to make the big widget at the top optional and perhaps shift the starting widget row up?

Added to my todo list. It is possible but will require some rework on the netflix home... I'll let you know once I fixed it.

That's awesome! I'm looking forward to it. But just to let you know I am using the helix skin version. Hope that won't cause a problem for you.

Thanks marcel
(2015-11-18, 02:28)Skribbler1 Wrote: That's awesome! I'm looking forward to it. But just to let you know I am using the helix skin version. Hope that won't cause a problem for you.

As long as you use the version on the emby repo there won't be a problem, I can backport the change to that.
It's just that I can not update the Helix version on official Kodi repo anymore
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.4.x (Kodi 14 Helix)1