ACE for Kodi 15
Hi, Ace is the best and I want to use it for Kodi 15. May I? Thx very much
I've noticed that Kodi 14.2 works well with Ace.
Newer Kodi versions seem to experience menu animation lag and stuttering from what I have seen.
I cant find Ace skin for Isengard 15.2. Is it not yet available??
Wink 
I would love to see ace for 15.2 too. Please make a mod guys! Smile
I would also love it! It's the only skin I use!
Same here
Actually - i just bought another kodi box for my dad. That came with Isengard as stock player (all my other boxes are on gotham) and Ace doesnt run on that. Now he is stuck with some shitty other skin. Horrible!

Please give us Ace on Isengard!
There were a lot of changes regarding the skinning engine for Kodi Jarvis (16), just like there were from 14 to 15. That's why the skin isn't listed for Kodi 15 or 16 yet. For Kodi 15 you can try my modified version (Thread), which still has some bugs. Maybe, if I find the time, I'll try to update it for Kodi 16.
(2015-11-23, 10:52)muCkk Wrote: There were a lot of changes regarding the skinning engine for Kodi Jarvis (16), just like there were from 14 to 15. That's why the skin isn't listed for Kodi 15 or 16 yet. For Kodi 15 you can try my modified version (Thread), which still has some bugs. Maybe, if I find the time, I'll try to update it for Kodi 16.

Which are the most inportant / annoying bugs?
(2015-11-23, 10:52)muCkk Wrote: There were a lot of changes regarding the skinning engine for Kodi Jarvis (16), just like there were from 14 to 15. That's why the skin isn't listed for Kodi 15 or 16 yet. For Kodi 15 you can try my modified version (Thread), which still has some bugs. Maybe, if I find the time, I'll try to update it for Kodi 16.

That would be great!
Guys, i was also using Ace some time ago. And yes, its nice. But MQ5 or MQ6 looks absolutely the same. And has much more features.

So download MQ5 or MQ6 and install it. You will be satisfied! ;-)
System: Nvidia Shield TV Pro 2019 | Kodi Version: v19.4 Matrix | Skin: Aeon MQ7 Mod
It will be great to use Ace on Jarvis 16 too Smile
(2016-01-14, 01:48)OrbS82User Wrote: Guys, i was also using Ace some time ago. And yes, its nice. But MQ5 or MQ6 looks absolutely the same. And has much more features.

So download MQ5 or MQ6 and install it. You will be satisfied! ;-)

Ace is mostly the simplified version of Aeon Nox MQ6 but i use Ace because it has vertical menu option which i like.
anyone having any major issues using Ace and Jarvis? I've just mainly seen missing menu items.
HTPC Basement: i3 3225, Asrock z77 pro4m, 8gb Crucial DDR3 1600, Samsung 840 120gb SSD, Silverstone GD05B Case

HTPC Livingroom: WIP

Server: UnRaid: Intel G550, Asrock B75 pro3m, 4gb ram, Parity Drive 3tb WD Red, Data 2 x 2tb WD Red, Cache 1tb WD Blue, Fractal Design XL R2 Case
I'm usng ace 2.0.1 on kodi 15.2 and the keyboard is blank

Its thanks to your kind work that I am still able to use this lovely skin.

A couple of things fixed would have been really good -

1. When in file manager view, I can see the number corresponding to the file size but the MB/GB/TB part is hidden.
2. It does not identify and show "DolbyAtmos" or "H.265" or "4K" from video files
3. Keyboard appears a bit broken. But that's not something I can't live without.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ACE for Kodi 150