• 148(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
i was faster Tongue
first run - clean setting - my old in and out game AND play 3 adele titles - no freeze yet...
restart now pc and then another run...

( rofl... again first post on new page XD )
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2015-12-02, 21:35)schimi2k Wrote: i was faster Tongue
first run - clean setting - my old in and out game AND play 3 adele titles - no freeze yet...
restart now pc and then another run...

( rofl... again first post on new page XD )

same here
looks promising, can't reproduce the freeze ... everything's running smooth as s**t Big Grin
Hey guys, I have always had my modified nox named shadownox as to also have an unedited madnox installed as well.
I insalled Jarvis to test out Mikesilvos version.

After that I reinstalled Isenguard and went back to my skin and now no matter what I try I cannot get any of the skin graphics to show up, any idea what I can do?

I readded my backup of my guisettings.xml file and that didnt work, so I deleted it and that didn't work either Sad
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
Give it some time and please don't edit or change the home menu like adding widgets yet. Need to make sure this is indeed the fix.
(2015-12-02, 21:47)mikesilvo164 Wrote: Give it some time and please don't edit or change the home menu like adding widgets yet. Need to make sure this is indeed the fix.

we need to wait at least some hours with testing - yesterday it works over 2hrs... so lets bash the menu Big Grin FTW !!!

i did now a third run ... still no freeze... even after some skin settings ( no main menu edits ! ) ... but i am still realy skeptic Rolleyes
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

(2015-12-02, 21:47)mikesilvo164 Wrote: Give it some time and please don't edit or change the home menu like adding widgets yet. Need to make sure this is indeed the fix.

Will keep it going like this all evening...
For now its just sitting there playing music. I'll let it be idle for 20 min. or so and try again. Thats what caused 50% of my freezes.

Thanks a lot so far for your help! Much appreciated Smile
(2015-12-02, 21:46)ShadowTek Wrote: Hey guys, I have always had my modified nox named shadownox as to also have an unedited madnox installed as well.
I insalled Jarvis to test out Mikesilvos version.

After that I reinstalled Isenguard and went back to my skin and now no matter what I try I cannot get any of the skin graphics to show up, any idea what I can do?

I readded my backup of my guisettings.xml file and that didnt work, so I deleted it and that didn't work either Sad
You are going to have to be more specific...
The zip I posted is using a textures.xbt file cause I wanted to eliminate it as a possible cause. Did you accidentally delete your shadownox folder or replace the files from the minimal_madnox branch which is only for adding the small changed files and not a whole skin download?
My shadownox folder is still there as it was (I never touched it)
I temporary renamed the original madnox folder and tried yours, then after downgrading kodi, went to switch to my personal skin and nothing in the media folder will show up?

Could it be something that Jarvis did or upgraded?

It doesn't have anything to do with your version, I'm guessing it has to do with going from Isenguard to Jarvis and back again maybe?
Logo's Made So Far:
just a short switch between jarvis and isengard is realy reeealy risky ! you will get a new database, settings are different ... if you wanna test 2 versions, you need to run one in portable mode ...
you can try to delete textures.db and maybe thumbnails folder too...

(2015-12-02, 22:00)ShadowTek Wrote: My shadownox folder is still there as it was (I never touched it)
I temporary renamed the original madnox folder and tried yours, then after downgrading kodi, went to switch to my personal skin and nothing in the media folder will show up?

Could it be something that Jarvis did or upgraded?

Unlikely. The only way you could be missing skin images is if they are not there or a Textures.xbt file is in the folder since that would take priority over any other images in the media folder. You say you are missing all images from the media folder so you have no home menu bar, no background panels, no skin textures at all?
(2015-12-02, 22:02)schimi2k Wrote: just a short switch between jarvis and isengard is realy reeealy risky ! you will get a new database, settings are different ... if you wanna test 2 versions, you need to run one in portable mode ...

It is risky but when a new database is created when updating there is a backup of the old one. The textures13.db and the thumbnails folder should only have cached library content like fanart and posters and not any skin images.
Nothing at all, but all images are there and there is no Textures.xbt in the folder
All thumbnails are showing, just nothing in the media folder
Logo's Made So Far:
(2015-12-02, 22:10)ShadowTek Wrote: Nothing at all, but all images are there and there is no Textures.xbt in the folder
All thumbnails are showing, just nothing in the media folder

Lets start at the beginning... How many madnox folders (yours, mine, everything) do you have and how many have an altered addon.xml that says shadownox as the skin id instead of skin.aeon.madnox?
(2015-12-02, 22:10)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-12-02, 22:02)schimi2k Wrote: just a short switch between jarvis and isengard is realy reeealy risky ! you will get a new database, settings are different ... if you wanna test 2 versions, you need to run one in portable mode ...

It is risky but when a new database is created when updating there is a backup of the old one. The textures13.db and the thumbnails folder should only have cached library content like fanart and posters and not any skin images.

i bet this is true, but when i beginn with testing the jarvis nightlys, i get some db numbers ( 96,97,98 and now 99 ... ) and i get similar problems - and when i delete the textures.db file and thumbnails folder i get at least a working gui again ... dont now why - but this work sometimes... its worth a try ...

Only one that says shadownox in the addon.xml, but I removed all Madnox related skins so only mine is there, I also backedup and removed my database files, still nothing has changed. This is freaking me out as I have no idea what to do.

Very strange
Logo's Made So Far:
  • 148(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39