• 150(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2015-12-02, 22:33)BugRaider84 Wrote:
(2015-12-02, 22:27)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-12-02, 22:25)BugRaider84 Wrote: Haha, sorry didn't know that...
both freezes only occurred doing that.

I'll take a quick look at the music viz and comment them all out and post a link so you can try to see if it does not crash anymore.

Great
so far with your changes this was the only way I got it to crash!

Schimi: to take a bow = sich verneigen/verbeugen Wink
hmmm i thought it might be a sign for a fight ( like the green arrow, when he take his bow XD )
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2015-12-02, 22:30)mikesilvo164 Wrote: Here is the music viz to try

Mike,

Thank you so much for your help in getting to the bottom of the issue(s). If I want to follow your changes, which branch in your GitHub version of MadNox should I clone? master or minimal? Please let me know. Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
(2015-12-02, 22:32)ShadowTek Wrote:
(2015-12-02, 22:24)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-12-02, 22:22)ShadowTek Wrote: Ok, I moved my shadownox out of the addon folder and added madnox, and it is doing the same thing...

Post a debug log (wiki) and I will take a look but if you are placing things in the correct folder than this should not be happening.

Ok here it is:
http://pastebin.com/Ze8vuUs9

PS I should not that MQ6 and the default skin work fine.

did you just "dirty" install isengard over jarvis ? or did u uninstall kodi before Huh seems to me like a dirty kodi install
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

I completely deleted Kodi then installed Isenguard, but I'll try again.
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
(2015-12-02, 22:32)ShadowTek Wrote:
(2015-12-02, 22:24)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-12-02, 22:22)ShadowTek Wrote: Ok, I moved my shadownox out of the addon folder and added madnox, and it is doing the same thing...

Post a debug log (wiki) and I will take a look but if you are placing things in the correct folder than this should not be happening.

Ok here it is:
http://pastebin.com/Ze8vuUs9

PS I should not that MQ6 and the default skin work fine.

Not a debug log (wiki) but I see dll errors so maybe a reinstall of Kodi Isengard will fix it.
(2015-12-02, 22:35)bsoriano Wrote:

Mike,

Thank you so much for your help in getting to the bottom of the issue(s). If I want to follow your changes, which branch in your GitHub version of MadNox should I clone? master or minimal? Please let me know. Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

None Wink I am not taking over the skin. If the fixes work then I will PR them to Mike after everything is working. My branches are for testing only and are missing many images to keep the size down.

so far no crashes!
time for a smoke Wink
and i think some of you guys can give mikesilvo some reps for his huge help here too Wink - i think he shows us, that he is a skilled skinner Wink

short sitrep: over 1hr of testing now - freezes=0 ( one before - because of old musicviz )

but i dont get too euphoric ... yesterday shows me the brutal reality Wink ... but i will make me now some "rum" and keep checking...

I tried a reinstall, this is really odd, I usually know enough to easily solve issues like this, but this one is a tough one.
It makes no sense at all, I could understand if other skins did the same thing, but now only madnox and my shadownox is doing this, everything is in the correct place, I'm 100% sure.

I'll keep messing with it, thanks for the help. Worst comes to worst, I'll have to switch to MQ6, but I haven't given up just yet.
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
(2015-12-02, 22:46)schimi2k Wrote: and i think some of you guys can give mikesilvo some reps for his huge help here too Wink - i think he shows us, that he is a skilled skinner Wink

short sitrep: over 1hr of testing now - freezes=0 ( one before - because of old musicviz )

but i dont get too euphoric ... yesterday shows me the brutal reality Wink ... but i will make me now some "rum" and keep checking...

Bob deserves the rep more than I. He found the problem Nod
I will take some rum though, if you have any extra Wink

P.S. I know rum is tea... or at least it was... but if you have any actual rum I'll take that otherwise tea is good Tongue
(2015-12-02, 22:41)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-12-02, 22:35)bsoriano Wrote:

Mike,

Regards,

Bart

None Wink I am not taking over the skin. If the fixes work then I will PR them to Mike after everything is working. My branches are for testing only and are missing many images to keep the size down.

Understood, thanks Mike.
(2015-12-02, 22:47)ShadowTek Wrote: I tried a reinstall, this is really odd, I usually know enough to easily solve issues like this, but this one is a tough one.
It makes no sense at all, I could understand if other skins did the same thing, but now only madnox and my shadownox is doing this, everything is in the correct place, I'm 100% sure.

I'll keep messing with it, thanks for the help. Worst comes to worst, I'll have to switch to MQ6, but I haven't given up just yet.

before you give up completely:
copy your skin to a save place ( if you dont have one somewhere ... i think i have 5 places with old madnox versions... )
copy maybe your addons too if you want

uninstall kodi AND the settings ( the roaming folder ) ... well yes, it would be a complete clean install !
restart pc
install kodi again
start it without adding anything yet ! let kodi install all the first needed addons by himself ( 4 addons )
if you want, you can configure basic settings of kodi now
close kodi and copy your skin and the needed addons to the addon folder
start kodi again and choose your skin and cross fingers ...
if this doesnt help... well... then i dont know anymore... this should give you a clean and fresh install ( i dont think, kodi is leaving something trashy in regestry )

i wish you all the luck mate...

(2015-12-02, 22:47)ShadowTek Wrote: I tried a reinstall, this is really odd, I usually know enough to easily solve issues like this, but this one is a tough one.

Try deleting your textures.db and thumbnails folder like schimi said, might work, you can try posting a proper debug log (wiki) but if everything else works but MadNox then that is a weird one that I cannot easily explain...
(2015-12-02, 22:48)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-12-02, 22:46)schimi2k Wrote: and i think some of you guys can give mikesilvo some reps for his huge help here too Wink - i think he shows us, that he is a skilled skinner Wink

Bob deserves the rep more than I. He found the problem Nod
I will take some rum though, if you have any extra Wink

P.S. I know rum is tea... or at least it was... but if you have any actual rum I'll take that otherwise tea is good Tongue

rum is done ... come over and enjoy it Rofl

and if this alarm b i t c h was the problem, i give bob not just some reps, he get some rum too Wink

i say it before ... without this nice group of nox4 friends here, mike_doc and me would quit already ... but in this problematic situation so many ppl help out Smile
this makes me realy proud ... to be a part of this - this is a realy good COMMUNITY ! we help each other out and i hope finaly, we are happy again and find some time, to enjoy our work again ( with watching a movie for example hehe )

so THX 2 all helpers here Smile

(2015-12-02, 22:44)BugRaider84 Wrote:
so far no crashes!
time for a smoke Wink

I'm back with no news which are good news! No freeze!

(2015-12-02, 22:57)schimi2k Wrote: rum is done ... come over and enjoy it Rofl

and if this alarm b i t c h was the problem, i give bob not just some reps, he get some rum too Wink

i say it before ... without this nice group of nox4 friends here, mike_doc and me would quit already ... but in this problematic situation so many ppl help out Smile
this makes me realy proud ... to be a part of this - this is a realy good COMMUNITY ! we help each other out and i hope finaly, we are happy again and find some time, to enjoy our work again ( with watching a movie for example hehe )

so THX 2 all helpers here Smile

If possible I'd like to join you for the celebration of possibly MadNox being back in business! And of course I'll bring some quality rum Big Grin

Good work guys, thanks so much for your effort. Keep the good stuff coming!
Celebrating with Seeed - Wonderful Life Rofl
  • 150(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39